Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Enchantment Translations

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

xPro1molater

Posted 13 May 2012 - 10:28 AM

Hey,
         Does anyone know Enchantment Translation Mods for 1.2.5; Because I currently backup the world before enchanting but it get annoying because I'm enchanting a lot. I'm now just dealing with the enchantment I get even though its crap. If somebody could tell me a Mod you'll be a boss.
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

The_Z_of_Death

Posted 13 May 2012 - 10:29 AM

You should reserch a bit - the writing has no relation to the actual enchantment. It is completly random, and translating it makes no difference.
Posted Image
If you want to say something to me, make sure you quote my post because I don't usually check back on topics.

Mute
    Mute

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1392 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 10:30 AM

The translation doesn't affect what you get. If you want to know what you'll get you need a mod that lets you pick what you get.

http://www.minecraft...enchanting-127/
That's a mod that will let you pick what you get. I think it works with the most recent version of minecraft but I could be wrong.

Derpcakes
    Derpcakes

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2283 posts
  • Xbox:P. C. Izbeter

Posted 13 May 2012 - 10:33 AM

Impossible to translate. Believe me I've tried.

Enchantments are useless anyway unless you have access to hundreds of mobs you can easily kill off.
Research Threads: [1], [404], [404], [404]

lolcreeper200
  • Minecraft: lolcreeper200

Posted 13 May 2012 - 10:37 AM

They're really hard to translate, so you should probably look it up on the Minecraft Wiki and write down the translations. However, even if you don't understand, but you get something awesome on your sword like Knockback or Fire Aspect, be thankful for what you got.
Posted Image

Potgrond13
  • Minecraft: Potgrond13

Posted 13 May 2012 - 11:07 AM

here are the translations:

http://www.minecraft...es/5/53/Sga.gif
Posted Image

Omega77
    Omega77

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • Minecraft: Omega77

Posted 13 May 2012 - 11:10 AM

The translations are giberish. You can go into the code and change them to english, but it dosent help with enchanting
Diamonds are actually Emeralds! It's a conspiracy!
No really, look at the history section of this wiki page: http://www.minecraft...et/wiki/Diamond

kalasnikof
  • Minecraft: kalasnikof

Posted 13 May 2012 - 12:33 PM

the words are random

Pumpkins

Posted 13 May 2012 - 12:42 PM

If i were you, i would just make a mob farm, cause the only levels that give good enchantments MOST OF THE TIME, I repeat: MOST OF THE TIME, are fifties!

by teh way kalasnikof, are you Russian? :P

Frankincense
  • Minecraft: Frankincense

Posted 13 May 2012 - 02:55 PM

View Postlolcreeper200, on 13 May 2012 - 10:37 AM, said:

They're really hard to translate, so you should probably look it up on the Minecraft Wiki and write down the translations. However, even if you don't understand, but you get something awesome on your sword like Knockback or Fire Aspect, be thankful for what you got.

Since when is knockback an awesome enchantment? I always grind my teeth when I get an useless enchantment like that when I'm rooting for stuff like looting, sharpness etc. :o

xPro1molater

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:46 PM

Awesome, cheers :)
Posted Image

Zackwebs
  • Minecraft: zackwebs
  • Xbox:zackwebs

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:49 PM

If you search through PMC I KNOW that there is one there, because I have it, but I do not know the exact name, but it is on there
Check out my Facebook Page @ https://www.facebook.com/AshKetchum100