• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[0.5.0] Skygrid!

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

blafbello
  • Location: Irritating steve and lagging the game with my eggs.
  • Minecraft: blafbello123

Posted 11 May 2012 - 05:46 PM

SethBling's skygrid survival finally for PE!

Posted Image

You probably know SethBling's skygrid survival map. Well, now there's a pocket edition version of it! All credit goes to SethBling, check his topic out here!

download

videos

Let's play by ThePEGamers

Short video by TheLittlebigblox

The goal is to survive. And to do that, you'll have to find the items you need to survive! There's plenty of wood, coal and dirt to make a nice and safe home. Post screenshots of your skygrid world in the commends!

Subscribe to SethBling on youtube!
Posted Image
Proud to be a M.C.P.E.U member :D

Register or log in to remove.

pureawesome

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:42 PM

This is awesome. diamonds to you   Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Joe_Kerr

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:18 PM

Yes awesome it is but maybe i'm just a n00b, but for me it is impossible to jump on a line from one block to another...:'-(
Posted Image
Click on the image to visit my channel :) enjoy

blafbello

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:41 PM

View PostJoe_Kerr, on 11 May 2012 - 07:18 PM, said:

Yes awesome it is but maybe i'm just a n00b, but for me it is impossible to jump on a line from one block to another...:'-(
Yea, it's impossible on PE. However, you spawn on top of a wood block. And when you craft the wood block into wooden planks, you have four blocks to place. So it's even tougher then the PC version :D
Posted Image

Joe_Kerr

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:48 PM

View Postblafbello, on 11 May 2012 - 07:41 PM, said:

Yea, it's impossible on PE. However, you spawn on top of a wood block. And when you craft the wood block into wooden planks, you have four blocks to place. So it's even tougher then the PC version :D
Or you use infinite blocks like glass...^^

View Postblafbello, on 11 May 2012 - 07:41 PM, said:

But if you dont reach another wood block you have the same problem as before ...!
Posted Image

BeanerKid123

Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:44 PM

Awsome ima try it!

DispenserWither
  • Minecraft: DispenserWither

Posted 12 May 2012 - 12:41 AM

The map itself is quite Complex than it Seems.Harder for Pocket Edition I could Gurantee however it was a Fun Map.Due to some Hazards,Do Take the Risk when Jumping One block to another. :P

Do Not Jump Directly to another Block without watching what's Above you though.There may be a Higher Possibility that Stationary Lava will Affect your way.

xtremetroller
  • Minecraft: xtremetroller14
  • Xbox:who cares? -.-

Posted 12 May 2012 - 01:50 PM

Help! The download link doesnt work! Its only a blank screen! :o

plyrockstar

Posted 12 May 2012 - 02:33 PM

OH IT AWESOMEEE!!!!!

blafbello

Posted 12 May 2012 - 02:57 PM

View Postxtremetroller14, on 12 May 2012 - 01:50 PM, said:

Help! The download link doesnt work! Its only a blank screen! :o
It is working fine for me. Maybe it has something to do with your name...
Posted Image

LordCreeperThe3rd
  • Minecraft: creeperbait123

Posted 12 May 2012 - 07:48 PM

Gag, my eyes, this is so confusing!

Tom633
    Tom633

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • Minecraft: tom633

Posted 15 May 2012 - 04:47 AM

Yay I loved this map and infinite items will make it so much better. You and sethbling are amazing
Posted Image

CoolLotso
  • Minecraft: CoolLotso

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:15 PM

The lava burns and falls down creating a glitch of ashes and burning my house down can you fix it
Posted Image

blafbello

Posted 16 May 2012 - 06:23 PM

View PostCoolLotso, on 15 May 2012 - 09:15 PM, said:

The lava burns and falls down creating a glitch of ashes and burning my house down can you fix it
It's a bug in PE, which is really annoying. Try the seed nyan, and walk towards to the lava. If you wait a little longer, the whole map will be on fire! It will probably be fixed in the next update (fix it Aron!). I could remove the lava, however you don't have infinite cobblestone that way... I'll see what I can do (maybe move the lava to a save place, or make a already build cobblestone generator), I will update it tomorrow.
Posted Image

Joe_Kerr

Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:45 PM

could you please make a new version of the map with only 2 blocks space between them ??? that would be great for pe...^^
thx
Posted Image

enderfriend
  • Minecraft: briley0407

Posted 19 May 2012 - 01:56 PM

LOVE IT HERE TAKE Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  dont take thisPosted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
I Play On The Kreatious Server My Username is briley0407! The Ip: Is play.kreatious.net! Posted Image

beaster153

Posted 25 May 2012 - 04:11 AM

hey man this is the most epic s**t i have evar seen. u win these!!!!!!! Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image     Posted Image
    Posted Image   Posted Image
                         Posted Image
                                                                        Posted Image

u should never get thesePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

THE_SCARY_ENDERMAN

Posted 25 May 2012 - 09:51 PM

View PostJoe_Kerr, on 16 May 2012 - 08:45 PM, said:

could you please make a new version of the map with only 2 blocks space between them ??? that would be great for pe...^^
thx

Yeah, cuz we can't jump in MC:PE!!
Or with only 1 space between the blocks :P

Lol

mackthehobbit

Posted 26 May 2012 - 02:50 AM

Pretty good. Even harder than on pc cos we can only jump two blocks(just).

Hell_Mf_Max

Posted 26 May 2012 - 06:36 AM

Awesome map!Downloading right now!
If interested check my friends Lets Play on Skygrid PE :