• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Savage Prison [1.7.2] [24/7][Dungeons, Quests and more][Lag-Free][Dedicated Staff][Realistic Prison Server][Accepting Prison Transfers]

prison server jail server pvp server

• Please log in to reply
4395 replies to this topic

Purple113
  • Minecraft: Purple113

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:56 AM

Guard Application

IGN: Purple113

Prisoner Rank: Free Rank

What is your definition of a prison server?: A prison server is where people spend hours trying to become free they would do this by mining, completing dungeons and quests, pvping, and doing whatever means necessary to become Free.

What timezone do you live in? Eastern standard time.

Do you use mumble regularly (if not, would you to keep in quick communication with other guards?): Yes, I do use mumble regularly.

Do you have any previous experience as a guard on a prison server (if yes, tell us about it here): I don't have guard experience on another server, but I believe I would be a good as a guard from all my time spent on this server and from people saying that I would be a good guard.

Did you read all of the Guard info? Yes, I have read over the guard info several times thoroughly so If I become guard and can do my job well as best as possible.

Do you understand and accept that you cant play as a normal prisoner while being a guard?: Yes, I've had my fair share of being a normal player and I honestly would like to try a new type playing style.

Why should you be a guard on Savage Prison?:   I believe I should be a guard on Savage Prison because I am very active on the server and it's the only server I sign on regularly, and I'm respectful, friendly and follow the rules, and I would like to help the server out in any way possible.

Register or log in to remove.

VanDavis
    VanDavis

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 591 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:22 AM

View PostDualDagger, on 18 November 2012 - 04:18 AM, said:

• Your "IGN" (In Game Name): DualDagger
  • Have you voted for Savage Prison on minestatus for some extra starting gold? yes i have but i have voted 3 times.
  • Did you sign up for our website at www.savageprison.net? yep i did

View Posttyr116, on 18 November 2012 - 03:49 AM, said:

• Your "IGN" (In Game Name) : tyr116
  • Have you voted for Savage Prison on minestatus for some extra starting gold? Yes
  • Did you sign up for our website at www.savageprison.net? Yes
  • Any questions/concerns/comments? If not, that's ok. Just this : Will there be a lot of pvp everywhere?

View Postpaul2228, on 18 November 2012 - 03:18 AM, said:

jonessoda023
yup
n
yup

View PostZeconqueror, on 17 November 2012 - 04:50 PM, said:

IGN: stanglemeir
I have voted for the server
I have signed up on the website

View Postgomez_nl, on 17 November 2012 - 12:59 PM, said:

Name: Gomez_nl
Voted: yes
Signed up: no
Comments none

View Postkinght, on 17 November 2012 - 10:23 AM, said:

• Your "IGN":swordhut
  • Have you voted for Savage Prison on minestatus for some extra starting gold?: not yet
  • Did you sign up for our website at www.savageprison.net? :not yet
  • Any questions/concerns/comments?:no
All whitelisted, Welcome to the server! :D
Posted Image

monzyer
    monzyer

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:44 AM

monzyer
yes

Hope to have fun

GogetaSSJI
  • Minecraft: GogetaSSJI

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:49 AM

View Postmonzyer, on 18 November 2012 - 06:44 AM, said:

monzyer
yes

Hope to have fun
Welcome to the server! Have fun and ask a guard if you have any doubts!
See you around

InfiniteUniverse

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:14 AM

IGN(in game name): InfiniteUniverse

Prisoner Rank(Must be B-block, A-block, Elite-Block or Free to be accepted as a guard): Free.

What is your definition of a prison server?:A prison server is a server were people spend hours ranking up to finally become free, by mining, cutting trees, farming, etc.

What timezone do you live in?: (GMT-04:00) Atlantic Time (Canada)

Do you use mumble regularly (if not, would you to keep in quick communication with other guards?): I don't have it but i could. (Its not problem to get Posted Image.)

Do you have any previous experience as a guard on a prison server (if yes, tell us about it here):No, but i have had jobs enforcing rules before. (Mod+)

Did you read all of the Guard info?: Yes.

Do you understand and accept that you cant play as a normal prisoner while being a guard?: Yes i understand and accept.

Why should you be a guard on Savage Prison: I'm good at following the rules and enforcing them.

drdeath1992

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:44 AM

IGN(in game name): drdeath1992
Prisoner Rank(Must be B-block, A-block, Elite-Block or Free to be accepted as a guard): Free
What is your definition of a prison server?: A prison server is a server where people work there way up through rank to have access to the free world
What timezone do you live in?:Centeral time
Do you use mumble regularly (if not, would you to keep in quick communication with other guards?):i dont no curently have Mumble but i can and will get it. I also have skype
Do you have any previous experience as a guard on a prison server (if yes, tell us about it here):No this is my first prison sever
Did you read all of the Guard info?:yes of course
Do you understand and accept that you cant play as a normal prisoner while being a guard?:yes
Why should you be a guard on Savage Prison:I have worked all the way up to Free  so i fully understand what it takes to be a Prisoner in jail. I Know the rules of the Server , Ive been here quite a few weeks as well, Thank you for taking the time to read This app

pokerboy123

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:19 AM

• My in game name is pokerboy123
  • I haven't voted yet.
  • Neither have I signed up.
  • Nope, no questions; I'm absolutely good.

ZackSilverborne
  • Minecraft: ZackSilverborne
  • Xbox:-

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:53 PM

My IGN: ZackSilverborne
Have you voted for the server?: Yes.
Have you signed up for our website?: Yes
He kill them wi' their love. Wi' their love fo' each other. That's how it is, every day, all over the world. -The Green Mile, John Coffey

Jonthe445
  • Minecraft: jonthe445

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:24 PM

IGN(in game name): Jonthe445

Prisoner Rank(Must be B-block, A-block, Elite-Block or Free to be accepted as a guard): B-Block

What is your definition of a prison server?: A server that proposes multiple goals but the main goal that is to be expressed is the hope to maintain ranks and to continue the pursuit of freedom. And then after achieving that goal, you still strive to be a good member of the server society.

What timezone do you live in?: EST

Do you use mumble regularly (if not, would you to keep in quick communication with other guards?): Sometimes; I use Skype and have FB in case of quick contact.

Do you have any previous experience as a guard on a prison server (if yes, tell us about it here): No, but I have alot of experience Owning/Maintaining servers.

Did you read all of the Guard info?: Yes and I COMPLETELY understand my job and my rules.

Do you understand and accept that you cant play as a normal prisoner while being a guard?: Yes and i am ok with that proposition

Why should you be a guard on Savage Prison: I have multiple severs in which I have been a member of staff on. The servers that I have helped on would all be willing to vouch for me to tell my overall excellence in servers.

P.S I play often on the SavageRealms Main Server and I have been playing on it since Beta 1.8 and I donated and am an Elite donator rank.

Thank You For Your Time,
~Jonthe445~

Posted Image
                                 Find Me on RuneWars -- Server Admin

BTK_UNLEASHED

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:40 PM

IGN(in game name): BTK_UNLEASHED
Prisoner Rank(Must be B-block, A-block, Elite-Block or Free to be accepted as a guard): Free
What is your definition of a prison server?: A prison server to me is a place where strict rules are enforced and weapons are not allowed, because you have done something wrong on the outside.
What timezone do you live in?: CST
Do you use mumble regularly (if not, would you to keep in quick communication with other guards?): Yes
Do you have any previous experience as a guard on a prison server (if yes, tell us about it here): No
Did you read all of the Guard info?, Yes, I would use mumble for quick communications with other guards.
Do you understand and accept that you cant play as a normal prisoner while being a guard? Yes, I do understand that I can not be a normal prisoner if I become a guard, and I can not mine, sell, trade, or do almost ANYTHING a prisoner can.
Why should you be a guard on Savage Prison: I think I should be a guard because I'm tired of being a prisoner, and I would like the thrills of being a guard.

BaneOfTheGods

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:56 PM

IGN: BaneOfTheGods

• Have you voted for Savage Prison on minestatus for some extra starting gold?: Yes

• Did you sign up for our website at www.savageprison.net?: Yes

• Any questions/concerns/comments? If not, that's ok. : No

sonisteel

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:21 AM

sonisteel

IGN: sonisteel
Have I ever voted minestatus: No
Did you sign up on our website: No
ANY Questions..: No

TheFireDagger

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:12 AM

My IGN is TheFireDagger
My age is 14
Yes, I have voted for Savage Prison on minestatus
Yes, I did sign up for your website
No questions

mrcool9710

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:44 AM

*mrcool9710
*no
*no
*no

named444
    named444

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:46 AM

• Your "IGN" (In Game Name) named444
  • Age 17
  • Have you voted for Savage Prison on minestatus for some extra starting gold? Yes
  • Any questions/concerns/comments? If not, that's ok. No[/quote]

Vyxtor
    Vyxtor

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:15 AM

IGN(in game name): Vyxtor    Prisoner Rank(Must be B-block, A-block, Elite-Block or Free to be accepted as a guard): Free Rank
What is your definition of a prison server?: it is a server to have fun and try to break out of the Jail
What timezone do you live in?: Alaska
Do you use mumble regularly (if not, would you to keep in quick communication with other guards?): I will get it
Do you have any previous experience as a guard on a prison server (if yes, tell us about it here): No
Did you read all of the Guard info?: Yes
Do you understand and accept that you cant play as a normal prisoner while being a guard?: Yes
Why should you be a guard on Savage Prison:  think I should be a guard on Savage Prison, cause I think I would do good as a guard, I have been a Guard on another server but it was not a Prison Server.

DrogbaFC11

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:29 AM

View Postpokerboy123, on 18 November 2012 - 11:19 AM, said:

• My in game name is pokerboy123
  • I haven't voted yet.
  • Neither have I signed up.
  • Nope, no questions; I'm absolutely good.

View PostZackSilverborne, on 18 November 2012 - 03:53 PM, said:

My IGN: ZackSilverborne
Have you voted for the server?: Yes.
Have you signed up for our website?: Yes

View PostBaneOfTheGods, on 18 November 2012 - 10:56 PM, said:

IGN: BaneOfTheGods

• Have you voted for Savage Prison on minestatus for some extra starting gold?: Yes

• Did you sign up for our website at www.savageprison.net?: Yes

• Any questions/concerns/comments? If not, that's ok. : No

View Postsonisteel, on 19 November 2012 - 12:21 AM, said:

sonisteel

IGN: sonisteel
Have I ever voted minestatus: No
Did you sign up on our website: No
ANY Questions..: No

View PostTheFireDagger, on 19 November 2012 - 01:12 AM, said:

My IGN is TheFireDagger
My age is 14
Yes, I have voted for Savage Prison on minestatus
Yes, I did sign up for your website
No questions

View Postmrcool9710, on 19 November 2012 - 01:44 AM, said:

*mrcool9710
*no
*no
*no

View Postnamed444, on 19 November 2012 - 04:46 AM, said:

• Your "IGN" (In Game Name) named444
  • Age 17
  • Any questions/concerns/comments? If not, that's ok. No[/quote]
All whitelisted and welcome!

Vyxtor
    Vyxtor

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:39 AM

IGN ( in game name ): Vyxtor
Prison Rank: Free

My Definition of a prison server: A Server where people work as much as they can to get to the highest rank Free by doing this they mine, cut trees, make shops, sell items etc, My time zone: United States
Do I Use Mumble Regularly: I don’t have it but I will get it and I will use it regularly
Do You Have previous experience of a Guard: Yes but not on a prison server.
Did you read all Guard info?: Yes
Do You Understand and accept that I cant play as a normal person: Yes I do
Why should you be a guard on Savage Prison: I think I should be a guard because I am on a lot  and I will be guarding whatever block I need to.

VanDavis
    VanDavis

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 591 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:05 AM

All check, everyone above me has been whitelisted, Welcome to the server! :D
Posted Image

DrogbaFC11

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:48 PM

Welcome all new members!