• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[SSP] [SMP] [1.6.4] The Eternal Frost, Would you like to see the inverse of the nether ? [A new Dimension, new mobs and mores ! ..] [V1.9b1]

dimension / heaven ?

• Please log in to reply
1137 replies to this topic

helmwig
    helmwig

Carpenter

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:09 PM

Awesome mod! totally downloading right now! just a thought but when i first saw this i thought the name would be the rehten... since its the inverse of nether... *hint hint*
[url=http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1107016-123-tools-mod]Posted Image[/url]

Register or log in to remove.

Klausar
    Klausar

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 730 posts
  • Minecraft: Klausar

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:35 PM

When will version 1.1 for Multiplayer come out?

TechVolume

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:04 PM

Hey, I have a review for this mod on are netwrok at AceGamesTV, check it out. =

Oh and if you can put the video on the page that would be great.

Thanks

poiuytrezay
  • Minecraft: Shade_Terror

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:45 PM

View PostxJewbagel999x, on 20 May 2012 - 06:26 PM, said:

How do you harvest crystal ore? When I mine it, all I get is bluestone <Posted Image Yes, I am 100% sure it's crystal.
Don't forget to read the thing on red before installation, mine with the specified pickaxe.

View PostHotkirby100, on 21 May 2012 - 09:06 PM, said:

Just my opinion: i don't think this mod is very good i mean its just like the nether with it just being reversed to ice and all the tools theres nothing cool about them like in the aether they're just normal tools from the overworld. Sure you added a few new stuff like strawberries but nothing really new in it.

Just to be nice i give it a 5/10. my suggestions would be add some cool new mobs, get the tools special properties, and add new stuff to it not only mobs from the over world just textured differently.

-Hotkirby100
How many time I must repet the same thing : It's just temporary, it's gonna be changed, but I know your reaction.

View PostPastorale, on 21 May 2012 - 07:11 PM, said:

I have an idea :

Can you add an ambiance to the dimension who play sometime, like water fall or just a music.
Already planed =D

View Postzombie055, on 21 May 2012 - 02:25 AM, said:

You should make that if you kill a boss trainers appear (Magic Ranger Warrior) then portal rocks go to the villages and the villagers go through the portal that the jewel makes  leaving normal villages.The villagers make a village and during the night they get bitten by
frost bite spiders making them frozen villagers some turn evil others are the same and the normal ones give you quests!
Good, but I don't know if a frosbite spider village would be nice =D

View PostTechVolume, on 20 May 2012 - 09:43 PM, said:

hey is it ok if i use the eternal frost picture/banner for my video review.
Yes u can

View Postilovefire700, on 20 May 2012 - 09:12 PM, said:

Great Mod!

I have some suggestions:

What do you think about a Woolly Mammoth? I think it would be fitting as far as the frost theme goes.

I hope you could implement some sort of water or air transportation would be nice.
I let my idead-ist to think about a thing like this ^^

View PostTheAntidoter, on 20 May 2012 - 07:44 PM, said:

Do you think you could make a bucket of milk and ice craft into ice cream? I don't know what it would do though.
Sort of ice-cream are already planed ^^

View PostKlausar, on 22 May 2012 - 12:35 PM, said:

When will version 1.1 for Multiplayer come out?
Soon ^^

View PostTechVolume, on 22 May 2012 - 01:04 PM, said:

Hey, I have a review for this mod on are netwrok at AceGamesTV, check it out. =

Oh and if you can put the video on the page that would be great.

Thanks
I put on the topic =)

View PostxJewbagel999x, on 21 May 2012 - 09:58 PM, said:

Nice way to be a douche. It's similar to the nether, but really, not at all. It's a WIP dumbass, and it's already immensely different than the nether. You couldn't do a survival run in the nether, (no ores or wood) and it allows you to get inaccessible items, and it also adds original mobs. It has epic dungeons, not like the nether. It's COMPLETELY different. The aether is awesome, sure, but i'd pick this over the aether any day. It's an epic WIP, and i'd like to stick around and see what it grows into.
You explain right the thing, the most of the people don't read all the topic and don't know what the mod really add, it's the principal reason =)

Otherwise :
A new version is gonna be released soon, this week problably with a really remake of SMP for have less bugs.

It's will be the " Item Release" cause it add really a lot of cool items =D
Next to come after will be the " Generation Release" who will add a lot of cool generation and the most epic dungeon I have ever create ^^

Posted Image

Klausar
    Klausar

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:50 PM

Soon ^^

Glad to hear that, can't wait to surprise my friends with this awesome mod.

Pastorale

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:41 PM

Serious a new version soon, so cool !

Bubblecloner
  • Minecraft: Amund1234567890

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:56 PM

Am i alowed to add this to my lets play? Have tried to find a mod that add a dimension a long time.

My YouTube lets play link (the newest one.):  http://m.youtube.com...h?v=RxuOoRmDqwY

Posted Image

Addonexus707

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:02 PM

Are there any texture packs for the Eternal Frost?

thunder77888

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:55 PM

View Postpoiuytrezay, on 22 May 2012 - 03:45 PM, said:

Otherwise :
A new version is gonna be released soon, this week problably with a really remake of SMP for have less bugs.

It's will be the " Item Release" cause it add really a lot of cool items =D
Next to come after will be the " Generation Release" who will add a lot of cool generation and the most epic dungeon I have ever create ^^

:D
Can't wait for this, and the new Nether! I see great modding in your future, friend.

View PostAddonexus707, on 22 May 2012 - 09:02 PM, said:

Are there any texture packs for the Eternal Frost?
I was curious about this too. Should I try seeing if anyone at Dokucraft would help make one?

ATFCrazyRabbit

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:48 AM

I'm sorry for my english but
When I am trying to place the door(wooden or arctite) minecraft closes. Can you fix it?)
Also pelt and meat from frozen pig(I can't remember name) don't loot.

jedk1
    jedk1

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • Minecraft: jedk1

Posted 23 May 2012 - 12:13 PM

1) is there a config?
2) can u code it to snow in the dimension?
Posted Image
===========================================================
Posted Image

Dylan4ever

Posted 23 May 2012 - 01:25 PM

View Postilovefire700, on 20 May 2012 - 09:12 PM, said:

Great Mod!

I have some suggestions:

What do you think about a Woolly Mammoth? I think it would be fitting as far as the frost theme goes.

I hope you could implement some sort of water or air transportation would be nice.

I've been thinking about your idea for the Woolly Mammoth and it has given me an awesome idea! Expect something cool in the future.

View PostTheAntidoter, on 20 May 2012 - 07:44 PM, said:

Do you think you could make a bucket of milk and ice craft into ice cream? I don't know what it would do though.

I'll modify my idea for Ice cream so it will actually be made with milk. Thanks for your idea!

- Dylan
Posted Image

MisterSponge

Posted 23 May 2012 - 01:39 PM

Did you just paint every thing blue?

ATFCrazyRabbit

Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:52 PM

View Postjedk1, on 23 May 2012 - 12:13 PM, said:

1) is there a config?
2) can u code it to snow in the dimension?
I think that it will make mod worse.

rarekwiebus

Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:55 PM

The inverse of the nether? Ever heard of that sky dimension mojang is going to add? That sky dimension will looklike 99% like the aether mod, and you must admit the aether mod is just greater. This is good too, but don't call it the inverse of the nether.

Klausar
    Klausar

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 05:54 PM

View Postrarekwiebus, on 23 May 2012 - 02:55 PM, said:

The inverse of the nether? Ever heard of that sky dimension mojang is going to add? That sky dimension will looklike 99% like the aether mod, and you must admit the aether mod is just greater. This is good too, but don't call it the inverse of the nether.

Mojang said 6 months ago they won't add it, we got the end instead. And it wouldn't look like the aether mod so stop telling bullshit around here.

ATFCrazyRabbit

Posted 23 May 2012 - 05:58 PM

one more thing
When you kill boss, chest is empty.

Dylan4ever

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:07 PM

View PostATFCrazyRabbit, on 23 May 2012 - 05:58 PM, said:

one more thing
When you kill boss, chest is empty.

Just a bug, we'll fix it!
Posted Image

Trickster34
  • Minecraft: Trickster340

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:45 PM

This mod looks amazing cant wait to try it out!
Posted Image

thunder77888

Posted 24 May 2012 - 12:05 AM

I was thinking,
Maybe you could change the whole "___ dimension tool or above can only break ___ block" setup to make it more basic and vanilla tool-ish (Replace all Crystal-only breaks with Diamond?) to prevent people from complaining about block breaking issues and etc.
*You could also toggle from this to current

Just a thought. 100% up to you