Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Cant Play Splitscreen?


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
422 replies to this topic

#1

MentalGamingTV

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:32 AM

i connected my second controller, but it dosent say "start game" or anything like that, i clicked start but it wont work? WHY?
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

#2

TXF
    TXF

    Diamond Miner

  • Members
  • 874 posts
  • Minecraft: TXFDA

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:34 AM

View PostMentalGamingTV, on 09 May 2012 - 10:32 AM, said:

i connected my second controller, but it dosent say "start game" or anything like that, i clicked start but it wont work? WHY?

Perhaps the second controller needs to be signed into an account? Maybe guests can't play.
Posted Image

#3

MentalGamingTV

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:34 AM

View PostTXF, on 09 May 2012 - 10:34 AM, said:

Perhaps the second controller needs to be signed into an account? Maybe guests can't play.

yeah i did sign it in, it still didnt work
Posted Image

#4

TXF
    TXF

    Diamond Miner

  • Members
  • 874 posts
  • Minecraft: TXFDA

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:43 AM

View PostMentalGamingTV, on 09 May 2012 - 10:34 AM, said:

yeah i did sign it in, it still didnt work

Damn sorry, I dunno. I just tried with my 2nd controller, I can't figure it out. Guests didn't work, I even signed into my brother's gold account real quick to check, that didn't work either. (I thought maybe you both had to have Gold live.)
Posted Image

#5

MentalGamingTV

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:44 AM

View PostTXF, on 09 May 2012 - 10:43 AM, said:

Damn sorry, I dunno. I just tried with my 2nd controller, I can't figure it out. Guests didn't work, I even signed into my brother's gold account real quick to check, that didn't work either. (I thought maybe you both had to have Gold live.)

does it work for you?
Posted Image

#6

javiergame4

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:46 AM

my split screen doesn't work either :( maybe it'll come in a update?

#7

MentalGamingTV

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:47 AM

View Postjaviergame4, on 09 May 2012 - 10:46 AM, said:

my split screen doesn't work either Posted Image maybe it'll come in a update?

it isnt working for you either? it should, i mean it was in the multiplayer launch trailer
Posted Image

#8

javiergame4

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:48 AM

View PostMentalGamingTV, on 09 May 2012 - 10:47 AM, said:



it isnt working for you either? it should, i mean it was in the multiplayer launch trailer

nope :( maybe I bought a faulty version :x

#9

TXF
    TXF

    Diamond Miner

  • Members
  • 874 posts
  • Minecraft: TXFDA

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:48 AM

View PostMentalGamingTV, on 09 May 2012 - 10:44 AM, said:

does it work for you?

Sadly, no. I can't manage to figure out how to do it.
Posted Image

#10

siccmr187
  • Minecraft: siccmr187

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:49 AM

working for me ok

Just pressed start then picked gamerprofile to use and wollah

Edited by siccmr187, 09 May 2012 - 10:50 AM.

TOP TEN WAYS TO GET YOUR GIRL INTO GAMING http://leviathyn.com...rl-into-gaming/

#11

MentalGamingTV

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:50 AM

View PostTXF, on 09 May 2012 - 10:48 AM, said:

Sadly, no. I can't manage to figure out how to do it.

wtf? this is retarded, he just said connect your second controller click start to play
Posted Image

#12

TXF
    TXF

    Diamond Miner

  • Members
  • 874 posts
  • Minecraft: TXFDA

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:54 AM

View Postsiccmr187, on 09 May 2012 - 10:49 AM, said:

working for me ok

Just pressed start then picked gamerprofile to use and wollah

I've done that, it doesn't come up with anything. I press start, it acts like the controller doesn't even exist.
Posted Image

#13

ztigers99
  • Location: Behind You
  • Minecraft: ztigers99

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:55 AM

The other players logged in have to have Gold or else it doesnt work

#14

MentalGamingTV

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:56 AM

View Postztigers99, on 09 May 2012 - 10:55 AM, said:

The other players logged in have to have Gold or else it doesnt work

but that dosent make sense, i dont even have gold on my main account :P
Posted Image

#15

acewingman

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:59 AM

Requires Gold account to play online split screen.

#16

MentalGamingTV

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:02 AM

View Postacewingman, on 09 May 2012 - 10:59 AM, said:

Requires Gold account to play online split screen.

offline**
Posted Image

#17

Mike_Dreis
  • Location: Spain

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:05 AM

I cant play split-screen either !!! WHY ?!?!

This is annoying !! I've paid 1600 MSP just for the split-screen !!

It happends the same to me, it acts like the controller doesn't exists, there's no way to make it work.

Maybe is because a HDMI TV 720p is needed for split-screen ??

If this is true I want my money back, no one told us about this "little" issue
Posted Image [SSSS]

#18

TXF
    TXF

    Diamond Miner

  • Members
  • 874 posts
  • Minecraft: TXFDA

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:06 AM

View Postztigers99, on 09 May 2012 - 10:55 AM, said:

The other players logged in have to have Gold or else it doesnt work

Um, I tried with both people having gold. It didn't work. I also tried offline(but un-ticking the online option) and it still didn't work.

View PostMike_Dreis, on 09 May 2012 - 11:05 AM, said:

I cant play split-screen either !!! WHY ?!?!

This is annoying !! I've paid 1600 MSP just for the split-screen !!

It happends the same to me, it acts like the controller doesn't exists, there's no way to make it work.

Maybe is because a HDMI TV 720p is needed for split-screen ??

If this is true I want my money back, no one told us about this "little" issue

In one of the loading info bubbles that come up while loading a world, it says you need an HD TV to run 4 player splitscreen. It doesn't say anything about 2 player split-screen though.
Posted Image

#19

MentalGamingTV

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:07 AM

View PostMike_Dreis, on 09 May 2012 - 11:05 AM, said:

I cant play split-screen either !!! WHY ?!?!

This is annoying !! I've paid 1600 MSP just for the split-screen !!

It happends the same to me, it acts like the controller doesn't exists, there's no way to make it work.

Maybe is because a HDMI TV 720p is needed for split-screen ??

If this is true I want my money back, no one told us about this "little" issue

HDMI TV 720p? who told you that, do you need a hdmi cable cause i got a hd tv 1080p in the living room, but my xbox is in my room with a shitty ass tv from the 1900's, maybe thats why, WHO TOLD YOU, CAUSE IT COULD BE TRUE,
Posted Image

#20

Mike_Dreis
  • Location: Spain

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:14 AM

View PostMentalGamingTV, on 09 May 2012 - 11:07 AM, said:

HDMI TV 720p? who told you that, do you need a hdmi cable cause i got a hd tv 1080p in the living room, but my xbox is in my room with a shitty ass tv from the 1900's, maybe thats why, WHO TOLD YOU, CAUSE IT COULD BE TRUE,

I've read that in the game description, in the market, just under the "1-4 cooperative" thing, it also says "HDTV 720p". Does this means this a requirement for the split-screen ? that doesnt makes any sense to me... the XBOX360 rendering capabilities doesnt deppend on the output image... or do they ?

Please if someone can try this out....
Posted Image [SSSS]