28 replies to this topic

chakyl
    chakyl

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 142 posts
  • Minecraft: Chakyl1127

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:45 PM

Can someone recommend me some good mods that are compatible with SMP without the server having it (like Inventory tweaks or Optifine)

Register or log in to remove.

Fantafaust
  • Minecraft: Fantafaust

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:51 AM

Here's my Multiplayer modlist for 1.2.5, which I have installed on the fly using Magic Launcher. All listed mods are named completely(except for extensions) and are in the order that I have them. There is room for some flexibility in the order, for some of these mods, but not all.

I've linked each mod to the download page they can be found on(or gotten to very easily). I apologize that a few mods aren't grouped together, even though they can be found on the same page, but I wanted to preserve my mod list order.

NOTE: This is NOT a modpack. I don't want to hear any claims that it is, I don't want to be hassled by any mod creators, just to get permissions from them to use these all together in a mod pack type configuration. I don't have time for that sort of thing, or the drama I've seen come out of it.
-------------------------------------------
In the .jar:
Spoiler:

In Modloader's Mods folder:
Spoiler:
Optifine should easily work with these, I simply choose not to use it because of an odd effect I get when there are "too many" particles on-screen at once.

Notice that not all of the mods say 1.2.5 in their names, and at times on their download page either. This is nothing to worry about, they still work on 1.2.5 perfectly. I've had no issues with these mods as of yet, besides a slightly longer load time for Minecraft itself.

Again, I use Magic Launcher, and I urge you to do the same. NOT patching the Minecraft.jar directly myself has saved me tons of work in testing, and compatibility troubleshooting. You'll never have to unpatch the jar to put in new mods, or run Minecraft clean. It's super easy to use too.

I hope this post was useful to you. It took me some time to complete, so If you have anything to add or say, please do so.
Walking through, I see the light and it guides me towards my destiny. Do you not see yours?
Posted Image

geor196
    geor196

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 02:36 AM

View PostFantafaust, on 15 May 2012 - 10:51 AM, said:

Here's my Multiplayer modlist for 1.2.5, which I have installed on the fly using Magic Launcher. All listed mods are named completely(except for extensions) and are in the order that I have them. There is room for some flexibility in the order, for some of these mods, but not all.

I've linked each mod to the download page they can be found on(or gotten to very easily). I apologize that a few mods aren't grouped together, even though they can be found on the same page, but I wanted to preserve my mod list order.

NOTE: This is NOT a modpack. I don't want to hear any claims that it is, I don't want to be hassled by any mod creators, just to get permissions from them to use these all together in a mod pack type configuration. I don't have time for that sort of thing, or the drama I've seen come out of it.
In the .jar:
Spoiler:

In Modloader's Mods folder:
Spoiler:
Optifine should easily work with these, I simply choose not to use it because of an odd effect I get when there are "too many" particles on-screen at once.

Notice that not all of the mods say 1.2.5 in their names, and at times on their download page either. This is nothing to worry about, they still work on 1.2.5 perfectly. I've had no issues with these mods as of yet, besides a slightly longer load time for Minecraft itself.

Again, I use Magic Launcher, and I urge you to do the same. NOT patching the Minecraft.jar directly myself has saved me tons of work in testing, and compatibility troubleshooting. You'll never have to unpatch the jar to put in new mods, or run Minecraft clean. It's super easy to use too.

I hope this post was useful to you. It took me some time to complete, so If you have anything to add or say, please do so.

dude we need more people like you i mean look at that answer seems like a full post with links and the stuff great man thank u a lot!!!

thewhitebaron

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:47 PM

Heh, my minecraft SMP now runs on steroids.
Please quote me when replying to my posts.
Posted Image

roxas1711
  • Minecraft: roxas1711

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:57 AM

there is the awesome paintball mod

View Postroxas1711, on 03 October 2012 - 12:56 AM, said:

there is the awesome paintball mod

BanksTanks

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:10 AM

What are some good mods I can use though? For a server that I play on which won't get me banned. A mod that changes how the game looks to me or something like that.

MidnightMC105
  • Minecraft: MidnightMC
  • Xbox:MidnightMC

Posted 26 October 2012 - 01:20 PM

http://www.minecraft...is-minimap-mod/

You can use that mod.

Dylan11451

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:49 AM

I'd say Too Many Items if you are talking about 1.4. They usually can't tell and it is extremely useful. I use it all the time in the servers I play on because I am co-owner. You can set the time, get an item like the end portal, switch game modes quickly,and add enchanted or god items/tools to favorites so you don't have to type "/enchant" a bagillion times. The list goes on.

Chaos20X6

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:33 PM

Mine Little Pony is my favorite client-side mod.

GinGe08
    GinGe08

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:58 PM

View PostDylan11451, on 05 November 2012 - 03:49 AM, said:

I'd say Too Many Items if you are talking about 1.4. They usually can't tell and it is extremely useful. I use it all the time in the servers I play on because I am co-owner. You can set the time, get an item like the end portal, switch game modes quickly,and add enchanted or god items/tools to favorites so you don't have to type "/enchant" a bagillion times. The list goes on.
TMI is only good if you're mod/admin because you can not spawn items in like you said if you're not a mod/admin

darkheart690

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:48 AM

Hello.. I'm new here
Anyway
I want to become a youtuber so i want to set up a server for me and my friends and come up with plans. Series ideas Ie.
Anyway wierd backstory aside im looking for alot of mods that i can use to add stuff to the game Maybe somthing like control elements of fire or water. Please not TMI NEI more creeps more creatures nothing too overused. I dunno I thank you for your help.
Bye

nworB_cirE
    nworB_cirE

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 936 posts
  • Minecraft: nworB_cirE

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:53 AM

View PostDylan11451, on 05 November 2012 - 03:49 AM, said:

I'd say Not Enough Items if you are talking about 1.4. They usually can't tell and it is extremely useful. I use it all the time in the servers I play on because I am co-owner. You can check recipes, not get banned from your server for having it in recipe mode, use it in creative mode for extra features such as setting the time, getting an item like the end portal, switching game modes quickly, and adding enchanted or god items/tools to favorites so you don't have to type "/enchant" a bagillion times. The list goes on.

Fixed that for you.
Posted Image
PLEASE! Learn to use spoiler tags, especially when posting crash reports: [spoiler]YOUR TEXT HERE[ /spoiler]

Artiemis
    Artiemis

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:44 AM

The X ray mod and fly mod work really well too... Just don't get caught digging straight to diamond withoutany torches or the admin will get   ed (I know from personal experience) Heres the link

http://www.minecraft...9-146-xray-mod/

P.S. Its for 1.4.6

AsJones11
  • Minecraft: AsJones2

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:10 AM

Ask around your server if anyone use more player models, You may want to try that if anyone says 'Yes'
And if they don't,
Go ahead and try to start it up, it makes the Player be able to have a Snout, Wings, Tail, Ect.
And also if you don't want those things it puts the first item of your hotbar on your back if it's not selected.
And for the record,
I know Noppes, the creator. :3
Posted Image

iCarrotLord
  • Minecraft: voldemort0408
  • Xbox:Carrotico

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:09 PM

Cape mod is really cool you could try that http://www.mccapes.com/
Posted Image[/url]

I Like Dem Carrots =D

Mooshroom_OverLord
  • Minecraft: CadeMead

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:35 PM

i am not for sure but i think that better animations mod will work in multiplaer, i am not for sure so dont hold me to it.
Posted Image

Gymfuzzelz

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:07 PM

I don't know if someone suggested improved first person view. That's a nice multiplayer compatible mod.

jaguarjoe

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:14 PM

where is the download at ????Posted Image ????

iShIcKzTeR

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:46 AM

Yo. This is Shickzter.
I like to say this page is really helping me! I want to help join in the fun so I made this account and ITS AWESOME!!

MP Mods Im Using:
Reis Minimap
Capes Mod
----------------------------------------
I also use something that I don't use anymore because I got banned from my favourite server called
HACK CLIENTS!
Its awesome! I would prefer Total Hax if you just started but if you start to get the hang of it I would say 'Nodus'
Nodus is an awesome client that you need to really need to get the hang of it otherwise you just can't control it. My tip is to always look at the instructions of that Hack Client thing. Although this is illegal so if someone found out you use it you get banned big time! That is not all the time but i recommend you put your hacks of until its a needy time like in a pvp arena and your using KILL AURA or Mass Player Kill. The best clients are Nodus, Obsidian and Total Hax. If you start use Total Hax then I say use Obsidian then use Nodus. OMG I forgot to tell you the download page....
wizardhax.com
This is not a virus its just a hack for high jumping, fly and other stuff. Some servers use Anti-Cheat so you might not get to use all of it but you can still use x-ray. Some hacks are glitchy and make your computer shut down such as Rubix. Some servers use like ultimate anticheat so you cant do ANYTHING probably just Freecam.
This may work for a big while but I have super powers and I know that there will be a stop to this but still use this!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Theres more MP mods but I'm a bit lazy so check the dude that has so many MP mods. Like I said use Hack Clients but you ahve a 50/50% chance you'll get banned! Posted Image vs Posted Image = Posted Image |  Posted Image +Posted Image +Posted Image +Posted Image +Posted Image +Posted Image +Posted Image = Posted Image

ohsnap207
  • Minecraft: ohsnap207

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:05 PM

View Postdarkheart690, on 24 November 2012 - 05:48 AM, said:

Hello.. I'm new here
Anyway
I want to become a youtuber so i want to set up a server for me and my friends and come up with plans. Series ideas Ie.
Anyway wierd backstory aside im looking for alot of mods that i can use to add stuff to the game Maybe somthing like control elements of fire or water. Please not TMI NEI more creeps more creatures nothing too overused. I dunno I thank you for your help.
Bye
I have a list of mods that you can use.

Use Magic Launcher for this, as it can save you a lot of time and frustration. Be careful with some of these mods, as some servers may not allow them.

Spoiler: Jar Mods (Internal Mods)

Spoiler: Mod Folder Mods (External Mods)

Spoiler: Coremod Fodler Mods (Core Mods)

<p> <object width="300" height="28" class="hark_player">
<param name="movie" value="