klitri
    klitri

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • Minecraft: klitri
  • Xbox:Klitri

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:30 PM

Hello everybody! Fine weather I hope! Today I was just looking for mods and I started to think, "What if their was a wall that would require some work to break down in order to explore the world further?" then it hit me.
Now, twilight princess is an old game (2006) but its still one of my diehard favourites.
If you do want to make this mod, then read on. If your not in the mood to make a mod this complicated then keep moveing.
POINT OF MOD: To add some sort of real challenge to the game.
HOW TO TURN ON MOD INGAME:You would (mabye) need to set it via gamemode (Survival,creative, that sort of gamemode)
DESCRIPTION:When you turn the gamemode on, you will spawn normaly. Then while your walking you realise that a giant wall (Mabye the textures could be a void block, not the actual void portal but..you get the point). Uh oh, its indestructable! You get closer and walk into it and your in the twilight realm (Not to be confused with the twilight mod). You can make it your choice, just let the player be the player or make him transform into a wolf. In the realm, you have to find 10 sacred orbs! once found, the world is unlocked forever and you never have to enter the realm ever again...(Or you can make as many portals as you like!). In the realm you can break blocks like normal, craft, etc. you CANNOT go back though. unless you die. thats it, sorry its so much LOL but if someone actually made this mod I would be soo happy! and im SURE other TP fans would be to!
P.S: I do not take credit for Zelda Twilight princess or any zelda games. Zelda is a Nintendo game. and i do not intend to steal it! thanks for reading!
I scored 73% on the Minecraft Trivia Quiz. How much do you know about Minecraft?

Register or log in to remove.

Mythrel
    Mythrel

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:44 PM

Sounds like a really interesting mod, but I'm not quite sure how it will work, how will somebody turn into a wolf?

thermometer8

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:39 PM

well i am very interrested in this

Controls
    Controls

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 186 posts
  • Minecraft: uhoh312312

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:41 PM

Seems interesting..

Posted Image

klitri
    klitri

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 12:06 AM

Sorry i have been away. the wolf part.... I knew it would be complicated and whatnot, if it REALLY cannot get into the mod, then it dosent have to i guess ^_^? Although their was one mod i saw that allowed the player to be a wolf! It would be awesome to be a wolf right?
on another matter, if your makeing the mod (And i dont expect anyone to) then please tell me, you DO NOT need to give any credit to me for the mod~.
(P.S I expect to see the little floaty squares in the twilight realm, lol. norly.)
I scored 73% on the Minecraft Trivia Quiz. How much do you know about Minecraft?

cruncheenut

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:22 AM

this would take a shit lot of coding

klitri
    klitri

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 09:01 PM

View Postcruncheenut, on 27 June 2012 - 04:22 AM, said:

this would take a shit lot of coding

I would work on it myslef but I have no knowledge of codeing, I didnt think it would be to much codeing :S

Dash_of_Awesome

Posted 05 September 2012 - 10:00 PM

View Postklitri, on 05 May 2012 - 07:30 PM, said:

Hello everybody! Fine weather I hope! Today I was just looking for mods and I started to think, "What if their was a wall that would require some work to break down in order to explore the world further?" then it hit me.
Now, twilight princess is an old game (2006) but its still one of my diehard favourites.
If you do want to make this mod, then read on. If your not in the mood to make a mod this complicated then keep moveing.
POINT OF MOD: To add some sort of real challenge to the game.
HOW TO TURN ON MOD INGAME:You would (mabye) need to set it via gamemode (Survival,creative, that sort of gamemode)
DESCRIPTION:When you turn the gamemode on, you will spawn normaly. Then while your walking you realise that a giant wall (Mabye the textures could be a void block, not the actual void portal but..you get the point). Uh oh, its indestructable! You get closer and walk into it and your in the twilight realm (Not to be confused with the twilight mod). You can make it your choice, just let the player be the player or make him transform into a wolf. In the realm, you have to find 10 sacred orbs! once found, the world is unlocked forever and you never have to enter the realm ever again...(Or you can make as many portals as you like!). In the realm you can break blocks like normal, craft, etc. you CANNOT go back though. unless you die. thats it, sorry its so much LOL but if someone actually made this mod I would be soo happy! and im SURE other TP fans would be to!
P.S: I do not take credit for Zelda Twilight princess or any zelda games. Zelda is a Nintendo game. and i do not intend to steal it! thanks for reading!
Well seems pretty good, you just accident hit the wrong form for this, sorry to say. But If you don't know how to mod don't expect any help making it into an actually mod
Mods are Asleep Post Ponies!

klitri
    klitri

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 10:09 PM

View PostDash_of_Awesome, on 05 September 2012 - 10:00 PM, said:

Well seems pretty good, you just accident hit the wrong form for this, sorry to say. But If you don't know how to mod don't expect any help making it into an actually mod
What is that supposed to mean? I have extensive study's in modding. Mine craft just uses a modding system I don't understand (Java, or whatever..) I came to the modding discussion area, I made an idea that could become a very good mod. I discussed my mod, so I think this is the right "form" to be on.

minecraftthinker

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:16 PM

hi i  am a huge fan of twilight princess too and i think that would be a cool idea but what about the wordhogs and other zelda twilight princess monsters plus what about when he is first a human we would have to make a midna right anyhow i would like to help make the mod and i have thought about mods i plan to make

dmillerw
    dmillerw

Nether Resident

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 2160 posts
  • Minecraft: dmillerw

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:01 AM

The basic concept (something stopping you from exploring the entire world until you've completed a certain goal) is easily done.

gabe6301
    gabe6301

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:39 AM

I would love this mod more than any thing they dont relly have alot for zelda mods out there

Coralairis
  • Minecraft: Coralairis

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:24 PM

The transforming into a wolf part might not be so hard after all, if you take into consideration a certain mod that has already been made.
It is Morph by iChun, where you gain mob attributes and models by killing mobs. If you ask him how he implemented this feature and explain the project, he might let you use his code. You would then be able to reset the transformation for entrance into the twilight. As for twilight, maybe a metadata variant of air? With the shader effects being (partially) implemented in 1.7.2, you could probably also make it look like the twilight realm. Are there any programmers/texture artists/modelers wanting to make this mod? Either way, I would love to help.

Edit: I have since found out that Morph is open-source. I have also started development on this mod (set up workspace)

quickfingers307

Posted 12 November 2013 - 03:13 AM

This might be helpful guys, it add all of the stuff from all of the LoZ games so it will take a while to get to Twilight Princess but it will.

http://www.minecraft...d/page__st__100
Posted Image