Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.6.2] [1.2] ICBM - Missiles and Military Tech! [6,000,000+ DOWNLOADS]

forge icbm missile explosives war battle military tech tnt bomb

  • Please log in to reply
4638 replies to this topic

#3961

Calclavia
  • Minecraft: calclavia

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:28 AM

View PostTurkeyPaste, on 17 February 2013 - 05:11 AM, said:

i tested out the gun turret, and i'm wondering how do you change the direction the turret faces since it only seems to shoot in front of it.
No it does. It goes all direction.
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

#3962

Calclavia
  • Minecraft: calclavia

Posted 17 February 2013 - 09:48 AM

ICBM RELEASE 1.0.5 (17th Feburary, 2013)
  • Updated to UE 1.4.6
  • Added some new GUI textures
  • Added IC2 electric item support
  • Made all machines work with IC2
  • Added user list to sentry terminal
  • Added turret ownership system
  • Improved turret search AI to help players under attack
  • Highly improved turret code, terminal and GUI
  • Added ability for turrets to add players to its protection
  • Add permission system to turrets
  • Fixed EMP towers not being able to be properly destroyed
  • Fixed and improve ICBM API for creating ICBM explosions
  • Fixed turret rotation glitching
  • Fixed turrets shooting owners
  • Fixed turret shooting through walls and blocks
  • Fixed gun turret using upcoming cannon turret model

Posted Image

#3963

TurkeyPaste

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:05 AM

I also want to add, i think it would be good to add the ability to put a chest next to the turret to collect the shells instead of having them rain everywhere.
Also note, after updating the turrets *on single player* they lost all ownership(All turret bases) and started to shoot my player.

#3964

bumblebeejj134

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:49 PM

whats ibcm api?

Posted Image


#3965

Pimpsac
    Pimpsac

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 07:03 PM

View Postbumblebeejj134, on 17 February 2013 - 04:49 PM, said:

whats ibcm api?
I believe its for other modders and what not. To develop new stuff.



Love the Mods Bro.

#3966

Btkostner

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:31 PM

View PostCalclavia, on 17 February 2013 - 02:36 AM, said:

I generally don't like it when ppl make mod packs that already exists, like the official Voltz pack. As long as your pack is different enough, I'm fine with it.

Is that permission to include it in a private, whitelisted only server mod pack?
with credit given of course

#3967

Coxtre
    Coxtre

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:21 PM

Hi

When I put down the S mine, I crash:

	  Minecraft has crashed!	 
	  ----------------------	 
Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Exception in server tick loop
A full error report has been saved to C:\Users\Chris\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-02-17_23.14.44-server.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(
--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 55999809 --------
Full report at:
C:\Users\Chris\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-02-17_23.14.44-server.txt
Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!
Generated 17/02/13 23:14
-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.4.7
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_07, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 204808000 bytes (195 MB) / 637140992 bytes (607 MB) up to 954466304 bytes (910 MB)
JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
AABB Pool Size: 481 (26936 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 322 (18032 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v7.26a FML v4.7.32.553 Minecraft Forge 6.6.1.524 Optifine OptiFine_1.4.6_HD_C3 73 mods loaded, 73 mods active
mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
mod_CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
mod_ReiMinimap [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.4.7]ReiMinimap_v3.2_06.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ImmibisCore [Immibis Core] (immibis-core-52.3.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Core [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHCore [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-1.4.7.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ComputerCraft [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.481.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CCTurtle [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.481.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ThermalExpansion [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-2.2.1.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
IC2 [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.112.170-lf.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AdvancedRepulsionSystems [Advanced Repulsion Systems] (adv-repulsion-systems-52.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Advanced_Alloys [Advanced Alloys] (Advanced Alloys_0.7.8b_mc1.4.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AdvancedMachines [IC2 Advanced Machines Addon] (AdvancedMachines_1.4.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AdvancedPowerManagement [Advanced Power Management] (AdvancedPowerManagement-1.1.55-IC2_1.112.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BasicComponents [Basic Components] (BasicComponents_v1.2.6.339.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AssemblyLine [Assembly Line] (AssemblyLine_v0.2.6.79.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AtomicScience [Atomic Science] (AtomicScience_v0.3.7.152.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Builders [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Energy [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Factory [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Transport [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Silicon [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ValvePipe [Valve Pipe] (BuildCraft-Z-ValvePipeAM.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
HackingroelzCore [Hackingroelz Core] (HackingroelzCore_10.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CCInput2 [CCInput2] (CCInput2_121.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ChargePads [Charge Pads] (chargepads-universal-2.3.0.58.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ChestTransporter [Chest Transporter] (chestTransporter_1.1.5_Universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CM [Compact Mobs] (CompactMobs-v1.2.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CompactSolars [Compact Solar Arrays] (compactsolars-universal-1.4.7-4.0.2.28.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
DungeonPack [DungeonPack] (DungeonPack 1.4.7 v1 Universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
EnderStorage [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
F4113nC0r3 [F4113n C0r3] (F4113nC0r3_Universal-4.0.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Forestry [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.0.0.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Railcraft [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.4.7-6.15.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
RedPowerCore [RedPower] (RedPowerCore-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
RedPowerBase [RP Base] (RedPowerCore-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
RedPowerMachine [RP Machine] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
RedPowerCompat [RP Compat] (RedPowerCompat-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
RedPowerWiring [RP Wiring] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
RedPowerLogic [RP Logic] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
RedPowerLighting [RP Lighting] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
RedPowerWorld [RP World] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
RedPowerControl [RP Control] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ThermalExpansion|Factory [Factory] (ThermalExpansion-2.2.1.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ThermalExpansion|Energy [Energy] (ThermalExpansion-2.2.1.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ThermalExpansion|Transport [Transport] (ThermalExpansion-2.2.1.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
GregTech_Addon [GregTech-Addon] (gregtechmod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BMCore [BioMaterials] (IC2BioMaterials_Universal-3.2.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
DCore [Defence] (IC2Defence_Universal-v3.2.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
IC2NuclearControl [Nuclear Control] (IC2NuclearControl-1.4.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ICBM|Contraption [ICBM|Contraption] (ICBM_Contraption_v1.0.4.151.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ICBM|Sentry [ICBM|Sentry] (ICBM_Sentry_v1.0.4.151.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ICBM|Explosion [ICBM|Explosion] (ICBM_Explosion_v1.0.4.151.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ImmibisPeripherals [Immibis's Peripherals] (immibis-peripherals-52.0.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
unixrano_ic2comboarmor [IndustrialCraft 2 Combo Armors] (industrialcraft2comboarmors-1.11.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
IronChest [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.4.7-5.0.1.246.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AdvancedSolarPanel [Advanced Solar Panels] (mod_AdvancedSolarPanels_3_3_2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
GraviSuite [Gravitation Suite] (mod_zGraviSuite_1_6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MorePipes [More Pipes] (MorePipesv1.04b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
PowerCrystalsCore [PowerCrystals Core] (PowerCrystalsCore_1.0.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NetherOres [Nether Ores] (NetherOres_2.0.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
OCS [OpenCCSensors] (OpenCCSensors-0.1.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
OreDupeFix [OreDupeFix] (oredupefix-1.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ParachuteMod [Parachute Mod] (parachute-1.4.7-forge-497.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
PowerConverters [Power Converters] (PowerConverters_2.2.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TeleportPipes [Teleport Pipes] (TeleportPipes_beta1.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
snyke7_Transformers [Transformers] (Transformers v1.7b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
WR-CBE|Core [WR-CBE Core] (WR-CBE Core 1.3.2.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
WR-CBE|Addons [WR-CBE Addons] (WR-CBE Addons 1.3.2.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
WR-CBE|RedPower [WR-CBE RedPower] (WR-CBE RedPower 1.3.2.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 89 (4984 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 38 (2128 bytes; 0 MB) used
Player Count: 1 / 8; [iq['coxtre'/49, l='TEST', x=-859.53, y=4.00, z=1081.96]]
Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'
java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: FLAG_GLOBAL_BAN
at icbm.zhapin.ZhuYaoZhaPin.shiBaoHu(ZhuYaoZhaPin.java:395)
at icbm.zhapin.ZhuYaoZhaPin.shiBaoHu(ZhuYaoZhaPin.java:428)
at icbm.zhapin.zhapin.BZhaDan.a(BZhaDan.java:109)
at icbm.zhapin.zhapin.IBZhaDan.placeBlockAt(IBZhaDan.java:29)
at vq.a(ItemBlock.java:97)
at ur.a(SourceFile:88)
at ir.a(ItemInWorldManager.java:424)
at iv.a(NetServerHandler.java:578)
at fk.a(SourceFile:58)
at cf.b(MemoryConnection.java:80)
at iv.d(NetServerHandler.java:136)
at iw.b(NetworkListenThread.java:57)
at bec.b(IntegratedServerListenThread.java:108)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:703)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:599)
at bdz.q(IntegratedServer.java:170)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:497)
at fy.run(SourceFile:849)
--- END ERROR REPORT 9b0d521 ----------



#3968

Calclavia
  • Minecraft: calclavia

Posted 18 February 2013 - 12:17 PM

View PostTurkeyPaste, on 17 February 2013 - 10:05 AM, said:

I also want to add, i think it would be good to add the ability to put a chest next to the turret to collect the shells instead of having them rain everywhere.
Also note, after updating the turrets *on single player* they lost all ownership(All turret bases) and started to shoot my player.
Won't happen. Shells are meant to be spit out and lost. They are not meant to be very collectible.

View PostBtkostner, on 17 February 2013 - 10:31 PM, said:

Is that permission to include it in a private, whitelisted only server mod pack?
with credit given of course
Sure, as long as it is private

View PostCoxtre, on 17 February 2013 - 11:21 PM, said:

Hi

When I put down the S mine, I crash:

	 Minecraft has crashed!	
	 ----------------------	
Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Exception in server tick loop
A full error report has been saved to C:\Users\Chris\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-02-17_23.14.44-server.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(
--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 55999809 --------
Full report at:
C:\Users\Chris\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-02-17_23.14.44-server.txt
Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!
Generated 17/02/13 23:14
-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.4.7
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_07, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 204808000 bytes (195 MB) / 637140992 bytes (607 MB) up to 954466304 bytes (910 MB)
JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
AABB Pool Size: 481 (26936 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 322 (18032 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v7.26a FML v4.7.32.553 Minecraft Forge 6.6.1.524 Optifine OptiFine_1.4.6_HD_C3 73 mods loaded, 73 mods active
mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
mod_CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
mod_ReiMinimap [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.4.7]ReiMinimap_v3.2_06.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ImmibisCore [Immibis Core] (immibis-core-52.3.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Core [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CoFHCore [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-1.4.7.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ComputerCraft [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.481.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CCTurtle [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.481.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ThermalExpansion [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-2.2.1.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
IC2 [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.112.170-lf.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AdvancedRepulsionSystems [Advanced Repulsion Systems] (adv-repulsion-systems-52.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Advanced_Alloys [Advanced Alloys] (Advanced Alloys_0.7.8b_mc1.4.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AdvancedMachines [IC2 Advanced Machines Addon] (AdvancedMachines_1.4.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AdvancedPowerManagement [Advanced Power Management] (AdvancedPowerManagement-1.1.55-IC2_1.112.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BasicComponents [Basic Components] (BasicComponents_v1.2.6.339.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AssemblyLine [Assembly Line] (AssemblyLine_v0.2.6.79.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AtomicScience [Atomic Science] (AtomicScience_v0.3.7.152.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Builders [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Energy [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Factory [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Transport [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Silicon [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ValvePipe [Valve Pipe] (BuildCraft-Z-ValvePipeAM.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
HackingroelzCore [Hackingroelz Core] (HackingroelzCore_10.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CCInput2 [CCInput2] (CCInput2_121.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ChargePads [Charge Pads] (chargepads-universal-2.3.0.58.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ChestTransporter [Chest Transporter] (chestTransporter_1.1.5_Universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CM [Compact Mobs] (CompactMobs-v1.2.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CompactSolars [Compact Solar Arrays] (compactsolars-universal-1.4.7-4.0.2.28.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
DungeonPack [DungeonPack] (DungeonPack 1.4.7 v1 Universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
EnderStorage [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
F4113nC0r3 [F4113n C0r3] (F4113nC0r3_Universal-4.0.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Forestry [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-A-2.0.0.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Railcraft [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.4.7-6.15.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
RedPowerCore [RedPower] (RedPowerCore-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
RedPowerBase [RP Base] (RedPowerCore-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
RedPowerMachine [RP Machine] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
RedPowerCompat [RP Compat] (RedPowerCompat-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
RedPowerWiring [RP Wiring] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
RedPowerLogic [RP Logic] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
RedPowerLighting [RP Lighting] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
RedPowerWorld [RP World] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
RedPowerControl [RP Control] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ThermalExpansion|Factory [Factory] (ThermalExpansion-2.2.1.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ThermalExpansion|Energy [Energy] (ThermalExpansion-2.2.1.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ThermalExpansion|Transport [Transport] (ThermalExpansion-2.2.1.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
GregTech_Addon [GregTech-Addon] (gregtechmod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
BMCore [BioMaterials] (IC2BioMaterials_Universal-3.2.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
DCore [Defence] (IC2Defence_Universal-v3.2.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
IC2NuclearControl [Nuclear Control] (IC2NuclearControl-1.4.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ICBM|Contraption [ICBM|Contraption] (ICBM_Contraption_v1.0.4.151.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ICBM|Sentry [ICBM|Sentry] (ICBM_Sentry_v1.0.4.151.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ICBM|Explosion [ICBM|Explosion] (ICBM_Explosion_v1.0.4.151.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ImmibisPeripherals [Immibis's Peripherals] (immibis-peripherals-52.0.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
unixrano_ic2comboarmor [IndustrialCraft 2 Combo Armors] (industrialcraft2comboarmors-1.11.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
IronChest [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.4.7-5.0.1.246.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AdvancedSolarPanel [Advanced Solar Panels] (mod_AdvancedSolarPanels_3_3_2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
GraviSuite [Gravitation Suite] (mod_zGraviSuite_1_6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MorePipes [More Pipes] (MorePipesv1.04b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
PowerCrystalsCore [PowerCrystals Core] (PowerCrystalsCore_1.0.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NetherOres [Nether Ores] (NetherOres_2.0.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
OCS [OpenCCSensors] (OpenCCSensors-0.1.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
OreDupeFix [OreDupeFix] (oredupefix-1.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ParachuteMod [Parachute Mod] (parachute-1.4.7-forge-497.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
PowerConverters [Power Converters] (PowerConverters_2.2.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TeleportPipes [Teleport Pipes] (TeleportPipes_beta1.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
snyke7_Transformers [Transformers] (Transformers v1.7b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
WR-CBE|Core [WR-CBE Core] (WR-CBE Core 1.3.2.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
WR-CBE|Addons [WR-CBE Addons] (WR-CBE Addons 1.3.2.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
WR-CBE|RedPower [WR-CBE RedPower] (WR-CBE RedPower 1.3.2.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 89 (4984 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 38 (2128 bytes; 0 MB) used
Player Count: 1 / 8; [iq['coxtre'/49, l='TEST', x=-859.53, y=4.00, z=1081.96]]
Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'
java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: FLAG_GLOBAL_BAN
at icbm.zhapin.ZhuYaoZhaPin.shiBaoHu(ZhuYaoZhaPin.java:395)
at icbm.zhapin.ZhuYaoZhaPin.shiBaoHu(ZhuYaoZhaPin.java:428)
at icbm.zhapin.zhapin.BZhaDan.a(BZhaDan.java:109)
at icbm.zhapin.zhapin.IBZhaDan.placeBlockAt(IBZhaDan.java:29)
at vq.a(ItemBlock.java:97)
at ur.a(SourceFile:88)
at ir.a(ItemInWorldManager.java:424)
at iv.a(NetServerHandler.java:578)
at fk.a(SourceFile:58)
at cf.b(MemoryConnection.java:80)
at iv.d(NetServerHandler.java:136)
at iw.b(NetworkListenThread.java:57)
at bec.b(IntegratedServerListenThread.java:108)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:703)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:599)
at bdz.q(IntegratedServer.java:170)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:497)
at fy.run(SourceFile:849)
--- END ERROR REPORT 9b0d521 ----------

Update either ICBM or Atomic Science
Posted Image

#3969

TurkeyPaste

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:01 PM

What about the turret permissions resetting on update?

#3970

ObsidianWalker

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:02 PM

'Sup,
Spoiler:
This happen at start.
If you want me to read your answer quote my post.
Posted Image

#3971

Calclavia
  • Minecraft: calclavia

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:35 PM

View PostTurkeyPaste, on 18 February 2013 - 06:01 PM, said:

What about the turret permissions resetting on update?
Hmm? What you mean? They should be all saved.

View PostObsidianWalker, on 18 February 2013 - 09:02 PM, said:

'Sup,
Spoiler:
This happen at start.
Delete config files.
Posted Image

#3972

TurkeyPaste

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:39 PM

View PostCalclavia, on 19 February 2013 - 12:35 PM, said:

Hmm? What you mean? They should be all saved.

Delete config files.

maybe it's a one time deal then, basicaly what happened is when i updated my icbm from 1.05.15X to 1.05.165 the turret ownership that came with the sentry base when planted *which normally had my name on it* became blank, and the turrets became rogue and attacked anything including mysefl.

#3973

ObsidianWalker

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:48 PM

View PostCalclavia, on 19 February 2013 - 12:35 PM, said:

Delete config files.
Thanks, i had to do that anyway.
If you want me to read your answer quote my post.
Posted Image

#3974

Calclavia
  • Minecraft: calclavia

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:07 PM

View PostTurkeyPaste, on 19 February 2013 - 12:39 PM, said:

maybe it's a one time deal then, basicaly what happened is when i updated my icbm from 1.05.15X to 1.05.165 the turret ownership that came with the sentry base when planted *which normally had my name on it* became blank, and the turrets became rogue and attacked anything including mysefl.
Oh yes. The update breaks the saves but after this version it shouldn't happen again.
Posted Image

#3975

bumblebeejj134

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:07 PM

could you explain how to let the radar emit a redstone pulse, i tried intercepting missles with the ballistic missle (of course automatic) but i dont seem to understand how it works, i have the excact same setup as in your video

Posted Image


#3976

hippomormor
  • Location: Denmark

Posted 19 February 2013 - 09:12 PM

Hmm the turrets seems to focus on East, so it takes longer to detect players in other directions, how come?
And is there any way to ban_all in one flag in a region?

#3977

Calclavia
  • Minecraft: calclavia

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:38 AM

View Postbumblebeejj134, on 19 February 2013 - 03:07 PM, said:

could you explain how to let the radar emit a redstone pulse, i tried intercepting missles with the ballistic missle (of course automatic) but i dont seem to understand how it works, i have the excact same setup as in your video
http://wiki.universa...i/Radar_Station

View Posthippomormor, on 19 February 2013 - 09:12 PM, said:

Hmm the turrets seems to focus on East, so it takes longer to detect players in other directions, how come?
And is there any way to ban_all in one flag in a region?
Turret will autofocus, and it does not only look east, it will rotate when powered.
Yes. Type "ban_icbm"
Posted Image

#3978

bumblebeejj134

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:01 AM

thx i got it to work ;) , maybe you should add alarm blocks... different types of em just an idea, keep up the good work !

Posted Image


#3979

hippomormor
  • Location: Denmark

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:38 PM

View PostCalclavia, on 20 February 2013 - 08:38 AM, said:

http://wiki.universa...i/Radar_Station

Turret will autofocus, and it does not only look east, it will rotate when powered.
Yes. Type "ban_icbm"

When powered it only rotates a bit more than 180 degrees, not 360 degrees. For me at least. It will autofocus eventually but alot later than it would when standing on the eastern side. I'm on 1.0.5.156 btw. if it makes a difference.
Thanks for the response!

EDIT: Accidently pressed your link and read: Radar is also a CC peripheral :D :D :D Now that's just awesome!

#3980

David1996

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:53 PM

What is missile cordinator? Pls do a video and anti-ballastic missle how is working? And proximity detector?