• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.3.2] Brony Bunch Texture [x32] and Sound Pack Bundle (Alpha1.3)

my little pony brony pony texture pack sound pack

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

OmfgPickles
  • Minecraft: SergeantSoup

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:26 AM

Recent Developments:
   31 May 2013
We're back in action, baby!  Haha!  The Sound Pony is back, he's recovered his files, and will be working  to bring to your ears the sounds of ponies.  Obviously the sound mod we were working with has disappeared, but never fear for we've found a new one.  Audiotori is its name, and replacing your game sounds is its game.  Now, we get to news about one of the Texture Ponies, myself.  I will be working this summer and will not have many chances to work on or update the forum page.  However, because of the Google Doc system we're now working on, other team members will still be able to update their respective packs.  All that being said, look for an update, for there will be one soon.

Imma Changelog
Spoiler:

Some Old News:
Spoiler:

Team Members:
Spoiler:

Screenshots
Spoiler:

Google Doc
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

darkshadow194750
  • Location: the world of wonder.....and horns....and wings.....and CHAOS.....wait a minute!!! im in hell !!!!

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:08 PM

i can't wait for this!! i want this!!!! the other MLP texture packs are mostly.....bland and for texture packs they lack the one thing they need the most,TEXTURE!!! so what will be included in this mega mod pack?

Qwertygiy
    Qwertygiy

Void Walker

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1692 posts
  • Minecraft: Qwertygiy

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:11 PM

Sounds nice, but this would belong in the WIP mods section. Mod Development is for things more like a "How do I make my mod do this or NOT do that" section.
Upcoming TC4 Additional Aspects Addon -- give mod blocks aspect values! Want to help? Click and read!
KBI Enriched Gravel Mod -- sift out nuggets and chunks and make gravel useful! (Outdated)
Tinker's Construct Recovery Addon -- get back some of your half-used tool materials! (Outdated)

ZShadow4899
  • Minecraft: ZShadow4899

Posted 10 May 2012 - 09:58 PM

View Postdarkshadow194750, on 10 May 2012 - 07:08 PM, said:

i can't wait for this!! i want this!!!! the other MLP texture packs are mostly.....bland and for texture packs they lack the one thing they need the most,TEXTURE!!! so what will be included in this mega mod pack?
This mod pack will include (during Alpha) a Minecraft Sound Pack and a Minecraft Texture Pack. In beta we will be releasing the mods bit by bit

darkshadow194750
  • Location: the world of wonder.....and horns....and wings.....and CHAOS.....wait a minute!!! im in hell !!!!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:22 AM

yes!! downloading!! AND a sound pack!?!?!That is a perfect addition to a texture pack like this! i have NO idea what a sound pack is *checks youtube* oh cool. i could leave a few suggestions if i you want me to.

ZShadow4899

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:53 AM

View Postdarkshadow194750, on 11 May 2012 - 12:22 AM, said:

yes!! downloading!! AND a sound pack!?!?!That is a perfect addition to a texture pack like this! i have NO idea what a sound pack is *checks youtube* oh cool. i could leave a few suggestions if i you want me to.
Any and all suggestions are welcome (but please no music, we are currently waiting for replies from over 20 users to use their music)

ITheOnly1ne

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:57 AM

firetrucks are red.

darkshadow194750

Posted 11 May 2012 - 02:02 AM

this will be part review and part suggestions:

well first its the terrain and ores:the pack was,literally,just released so the textures are not all done(perfectly understandable).the cobblestone and mossy cobblestone are clearly different in the bright sunlight but in the partially lit caves(or breaking into a dungeon from a mineshaft,many players like me tend to wait for almost complete darkness in a MS before placing a torch when on the first day or two to conserve coal)it might be a little harder to see the difference(VERY minor problem)maybe you could make the green a slightly brighter shade of green while darkening the pink a LITTLE bit more,so its easier to spot?.The ores are perfect!if you have played minecraft before using this pack(Who downloads a texture pack BEFORE playing the game for the first time?)then you will know them by colour alone so there is no confusion!!.well that is it for the terrain and ores,other than a request for a bit more detail it's great!

The sound pack:it's my little pony music in minecraft.only one word is needed:EPIC,nuff said.

Glitches:using MCpatcher to install the texture pack causes all the words to jumble up into mush and some of the blocks were a mix between a nether portal,bricks and fire.....weird,and the texture pack does not work(i just put it in the texture pack folder and it works perfectly).how do i put screenshots  in posts to show you the netherbrickfire block and mushwords glitches?

also,in the future,could you make a variation of the texture pack to include custom armor for use with the mine little pony mod?that would be awesome,but only if you want to.

ZShadow4899

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:10 AM

We are actually planning to be adding compatibility with Mine Little Pony and Custom mods we create when we do Beta, and as for the "Epic" sound pack... I'm not done with it yet Posted Image

darkshadow194750

Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:33 AM

yeah,i think i found another glitch,when i use the sound pack mod the wings of the pegasus pony skins(e.g fluttershy) loses their wings,it's not gamebreaking and has more to do with how you look but like you said compatibility will be added later so.....twilight skin!!!

and as for the sound pack i only got it working now(only to find out pinky pie has invaded my game and chopped my wings off,
-cupcakes=Posted Image )but i figured "MLP music!?!? in minecraft!?!?! automatic EPICNESS!!!!!'' and now i look like an idiot.....and don't take my posts too seriously as i am under the influence if cough medicinePosted Image ......and minecraft,they are both highly addictive.

OmfgPickles

Posted 14 May 2012 - 12:01 AM

View Postdarkshadow194750, on 11 May 2012 - 02:02 AM, said:

this will be part review and part suggestions:

well first its the terrain and ores:the pack was,literally,just released so the textures are not all done(perfectly understandable).the cobblestone and mossy cobblestone are clearly different in the bright sunlight but in the partially lit caves(or breaking into a dungeon from a mineshaft,many players like me tend to wait for almost complete darkness in a MS before placing a torch when on the first day or two to conserve coal)it might be a little harder to see the difference(VERY minor problem)maybe you could make the green a slightly brighter shade of green while darkening the pink a LITTLE bit more,so its easier to spot?.The ores are perfect!if you have played minecraft before using this pack(Who downloads a texture pack BEFORE playing the game for the first time?)then you will know them by colour alone so there is no confusion!!.well that is it for the terrain and ores,other than a request for a bit more detail it's great!

The sound pack:it's my little pony music in minecraft.only one word is needed:EPIC,nuff said.

Glitches:using MCpatcher to install the texture pack causes all the words to jumble up into mush and some of the blocks were a mix between a nether portal,bricks and fire.....weird,and the texture pack does not work(i just put it in the texture pack folder and it works perfectly).how do i put screenshots  in posts to show you the netherbrickfire block and mushwords glitches?

also,in the future,could you make a variation of the texture pack to include custom armor for use with the mine little pony mod?that would be awesome,but only if you want to.
Thanks for the review! I am planning on changing every texture I conceivably can, (that includes making armours look very nice on ponies [for the iron, think about the ore texture and who that might represent, all I'm sayin']). For the cobblestone textures, not a problem, I can help your eyes and dungeon diving a bit. For the MCPatcher problem, I had that too. As for fixing it, you have to click the "Patch" button inside the MCPatcher launcher (it confounded me as well).

View Postdarkshadow194750, on 11 May 2012 - 03:33 AM, said:

yeah,i think i found another glitch,when i use the sound pack mod the wings of the pegasus pony skins(e.g fluttershy) loses their wings,it's not gamebreaking and has more to do with how you look but like you said compatibility will be added later so.....twilight skin!!!

and as for the sound pack i only got it working now(only to find out pinky pie has invaded my game and chopped my wings off,
-cupcakes=Posted Image )but i figured "MLP music!?!? in minecraft!?!?! automatic EPICNESS!!!!!'' and now i look like an idiot.....and don't take my posts too seriously as i am under the influence if cough medicinePosted Image ......and minecraft,they are both highly addictive.

I'm not sure how we would go about fixing that, but I'm sure we can figure out a way to fix it (nice reference, I've yet to read that Fimfic though). If you want, you can unload screenshots by uploading them to photobucket, or some other image base, and copypasting the direct HTML (I think?) into the little input box that shows up when you click the little photograph looking thing in this message editor thingy. I'm sure there's tutorials or walkthroughs somewhere. Thank you, once again.
Posted Image

darkshadow194750

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:55 AM

<a%20href=

View PostOmfgPickles, on 14 May 2012 - 12:01 AM, said:

Thanks for the review! I am planning on changing every texture I conceivably can, (that includes making armours look very nice on ponies [for the iron, think about the ore texture and who that might represent, all I'm sayin']). For the cobblestone textures, not a problem, I can help your eyes and dungeon diving a bit. For the MCPatcher problem, I had that too. As for fixing it, you have to click the "Patch" button inside the MCPatcher launcher (it confounded me as well).

I'm not sure how we would go about fixing that, but I'm sure we can figure out a way to fix it (nice reference, I've yet to read that Fimfic though). If you want, you can unload screenshots by uploading them to photobucket, or some other image base, and copypasting the direct HTML (I think?) into the little input box that shows up when you click the little photograph looking thing in this message editor thingy. I'm sure there's tutorials or walkthroughs somewhere. Thank you, once again.

yeah,pressing patch in MCpatcher fixed the glitches from hell(figured it out 10 minutes after posting the review/suggestions but was too busy building to edit it and then i forgot  *minecraft addicts may experience short term memory loss while playing*)so screenshots of them wont be needed but i will upload screenshots of the pack in a newly generated world(if you want me to) when i fix my PC(typing on my very crappy laptop) after my motherboard got fried for some reason.

tip 1: don't continue using your computer when you smell burning plastic.

tip 2: DON"T READ CUPCAKES!!!!EVER!!!SERIOUSLY!!!!YOU WILL HAVE NIGHTMARES!!! i regret ever reading it.

ZShadow4899

Posted 24 May 2012 - 04:16 AM

Honestly? Cupcakes was cool, I cant wait to see the movie ;)

darthvader45
  • Minecraft: darthvader456

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:33 PM

Um, you do know that you can use Audiomod to add custom sound.  Plus, it's been recently updated and is easily compatible with modloader.

PrincessNightmoon
  • Minecraft: dann494
  • PSN:PrincesNightmoon

Posted 26 May 2012 - 09:40 PM

Nice!
If you need paintings, moon (phases) and/or sun, I made these 1-2 weeks ago.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Note: The sun's colors look very different in-game

Posted Image

Enhancing your minecraft pony experience.

ZShadow4899

Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:10 AM

View Postdarthvader45, on 26 May 2012 - 08:33 PM, said:

Um, you do know that you can use Audiomod to add custom sound.  Plus, it's been recently updated and is easily compatible with modloader.
Yes, we know you can add new sounds via AudioMod, HOWEVER, 1st, we want to replace the original ones, not add new ones, and 2nd, its much easier to install a Soundpack like a Texture Pack than install a whole new set of stuff that needs to go in different places, and that brings me to my 3rd point. If we WERE to use AudioMod we would need to create another mod in order to access those new sounds, and seeing as we dont want to program whats already been done, we are using the Soundpack mod.

View Postdann494, on 26 May 2012 - 09:40 PM, said:

Nice!

VERY nice!!! Posted Image
Although I agree with these pictures, it is up to our Texture Man to decide if they are to be added or not, I will definitely be on your side in this one though, thanks for the awesome stuff!! Posted Image

OmfgPickles

Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:18 AM

View Postdann494, on 26 May 2012 - 09:40 PM, said:

Nice!

*hugs I will use these. Might like the moon to be the Nightmare Moon moon, though... Beggars can't be choosers, and I will continue to work. Thank you so much!
Posted Image

PrincessNightmoon
  • Minecraft: dann494
  • PSN:PrincesNightmoon

Posted 29 May 2012 - 06:56 AM

View PostOmfgPickles, on 29 May 2012 - 03:18 AM, said:

*hugs I will use these. Might like the moon to be the Nightmare Moon moon, though... Beggars can't be choosers, and I will continue to work. Thank you so much!
Um
What
???

Posted Image

Enhancing your minecraft pony experience.

darthvader45
  • Minecraft: darthvader456

Posted 29 May 2012 - 01:06 PM

These textures are awesome!  Thank you.  Will probably use 'em.

Teotoo
    Teotoo

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2027 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:20 PM

This pack is going along quite nicely! If there's anything you need me to do, just say the word.
Posted Image
If you're having trouble pronouncing my name, it's Tea-oh-2. If you have a crashlog, put it in spoiler tags!