• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

!!!!Looking for an empty abandoned server!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

Trtwig4me
  • Minecraft: trtwig4me

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:49 PM

Hi guys!

Here's what I'm looking for~

~

Empty
Unwanted
Abandoned
Quiet
Polite

~

Servers.

Me and a few friends found a random server and loved to play on there. We dont like busy body servers who have a bunch of meanies on it. Then one day the server shut down and we're stuck to a full server with people who don't know what they're doing and talking about.

What we're looking for:

Nice people
Hardly any people in the server
Allowed from 2-10 slots of people.
Hardly ever used
Abandonedness
A teleport system.
Any RPG plug-ins
No-Clan RPGs

What we're NOT looking for:

A super popular busy server
Mean/rude people
Clan RPG plug-ins

I hope you guys can help <3 Thanks!

P.S. By finding some for me, it increases our love for MC!

Register or log in to remove.

Elussive

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:03 PM

I can host a server for you on my dedicated server completely privately for you and your friends. No plugins at all though, just bukkit. Hit me up on Skype (Freddan962) if interested.

Trtwig4me

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:06 PM

Dont have skip, dont want skip. I have superstitions and stuffs.

Like I dont trust paypal >.> I dont trust skype or facebook. I dont believe in flu shots XD but you can private message me i believe

wwoteloww

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:59 PM

74.59.220.40:25565
no-lag, 50 people max, Anarchy survival, no-hack mod and anti x-ray, no white list, no moderator. You're free to do what you want.

There's a /sethome /spawn command but it's on a medium cooldown (1m30)

Trtwig4me

Posted 05 May 2012 - 01:48 AM

View Postwwoteloww, on 04 May 2012 - 11:59 PM, said:

74.59.220.40:25565
no-lag, 50 people max, Anarchy survival, no-hack mod and anti x-ray, no white list, no moderator. You're free to do what you want.

There's a /sethome /spawn command but it's on a medium cooldown (1m30)

No. Just no.

It is too crowded and popular. Thanks though!

Cruplezone

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:21 AM

Hello!
I think my server is just what you need! It's got 20 people to the max but the most you'll usually have on is 4.
It does require a whitelist however, but just post your in-game name and I'll be glad to add you :D

Trtwig4me

Posted 05 May 2012 - 05:27 PM

View PostCruplezone, on 05 May 2012 - 02:21 AM, said:

Hello!
I think my server is just what you need! It's got 20 people to the max but the most you'll usually have on is 4.
It does require a whitelist however, but just post your in-game name and I'll be glad to add you Posted Image

Alright, if you could add trtwig4me, iveela and fallout_boy112 that would be awesome

no1samusfan
  • Minecraft: AWESOMEabby

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:43 AM

Hello!
It does require a whitelist however, but just post your in-game name and I'll be glad to add you Posted Image

Add me too :) my minecraft name is AWESOMEabby

Avalkiz
    Avalkiz

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • Minecraft: Avalkiz

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:46 AM

server.rubidiumlabs.net:25550

Posted Image

NuclearPlastic
  • Minecraft: NuclearPlastic

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:50 AM

My server isn't too populated, it's probably got 12 people on at most. We have an automated approval process which I can direct you to, the only condition is that you read and understand the server's rules.

Everyone is friendly here, and we are always looking to improve.

Our administrators are very patient as well. Friendly and involved in the community. If you please, take the quiz together, get through together, then start a new adventure together :D
CaveExplorer.MC (Australian|1.2.5|Survival|24/7)
No grief, no hack, no exploit | mc.caveexplorer.net | Experienced admins.

Trtwig4me

Posted 14 May 2012 - 04:04 AM

View PostAvalkiz, on 12 May 2012 - 11:46 AM, said:

server.rubidiumlabs.net:25550
I'll check this out. Thanks.

View PostNuclearPlastic, on 12 May 2012 - 11:50 AM, said:

My server isn't too populated, it's probably got 12 people on at most. We have an automated approval process which I can direct you to, the only condition is that you read and understand the server's rules.

Everyone is friendly here, and we are always looking to improve.

Our administrators are very patient as well. Friendly and involved in the community. If you please, take the quiz together, get through together, then start a new adventure together :D
Ooo sounds really nice!  What kind of quiz is it? I'll send you a message to remind you

Deathrey

Posted 14 May 2012 - 08:53 PM

SwineCraft does not exactly matches your demands, however i have a feeling that it may suit you very well.
You are welcome to apply on our forums
http://swinecraft.no-ip.org/
Posted Image

NuclearPlastic
  • Minecraft: NuclearPlastic

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:17 PM

Aah I forgot I had replied here. Offer is still open! We now have MCMMO and Citizens on the server to encourage people to play more. We also installed Mob Hunt which is pretty fun, just needs a few minor tweaks because currently the leader gets chat spammed with notifications :I
CaveExplorer.MC (Australian|1.2.5|Survival|24/7)
No grief, no hack, no exploit | mc.caveexplorer.net | Experienced admins.

Cruplezone

Posted 19 May 2012 - 01:09 AM

Ok Guys no more whitelist the ip is crupcraft.no-ip.org it's pretty much abandoned. We still have a few people on but I think you'll get along fine with them :)

Mylo104
    Mylo104

Mathematical Dessert

• Members
  • 314 posts
  • Minecraft: mylo104

Posted 19 May 2012 - 01:17 AM

Join our server! Just click BonanzaCraft under this post and enter the IP in minecraft to join!
Or just use this IP:

Fallsteel

Posted 19 May 2012 - 02:56 AM

I'd have to steer you to justmine.tritonone.com. This server has 100 slots and very fast hardware, and we usually see a max of 13 players on at a time (hosted in the US).

What we offer:
  • Dedicated and fair server staff
  • Everything is obtained legitimately (hence it being a survival server)
  • 99% runtime and frequest back-ups
  • No white-list (we do have a banlist though)
  • Bukkit
  • LWC (chest and other protection)
  • Currency system
  • Custom recipes, plugins, and user-friendly trade signs
  • Mcmmo
  • No PvP except Nether and Skylands
  • Four seperate worlds: regular world, skylands (very cool), and 2 nethers for each of the other worlds
  • Worldguard and hawkeye (staff uses to protect players buildings and rollback griefs)
  • Custom coal ore do-it-yourself protection (literally, all you do is place the coal ore block)
  • Much more!
We are a small community for such a good server, so feel free to drop by at justmine.tritonone.com.

Regards,
-Fallsteel

danelle_
    danelle_

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:28 PM

Hello!
can you add me too? danelle_     thanks :)

JPDOliver
  • Minecraft: Doog75

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:20 PM

Hello!

I would love to join this server. My username is Doog75, but I also have some friends who might like to come. I could tell you their names if I am whitelisted. I have never griefed or been banned and just want to play on a small friendly server
<div style=<div%20style=

mullac5000

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:17 AM

View PostElussive, on 04 May 2012 - 11:03 PM, said:

I can host a server for you on my dedicated server completely privately for you and your friends. No plugins at all though, just bukkit. Hit me up on Skype (Freddan962) if interested.

I think I might be interested in this. It would be great if me and my friends could play together without worrying about admins, griefeing etc.

Im_a_surviva

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:04 PM

View PostTrtwig4me, on 05 May 2012 - 05:27 PM, said:

Alright, if you could add trtwig4me, iveela and fallout_boy112 that would be awesome
may i join your server? my ign is Im_a_surviva. the reason i wanna join is cause i wanna server thats empty too and im looking for one

Hello!
may i join the server also? my ign is Im_a_surviva  ...  i wanna join because i wanna pretty much empty server also