Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

3 most popular texture packs now for Android! (PE 0.3.0) [Tutorial for IOS now]

android popular massive craft new

  • Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#1

xXBlakNightXx

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:41 PM

Hi all minecrafters! today i modifyed Minecraft Pocket Editions APK file, i also ported the PC versions most popular texture packs into Minecraft Pocket Edition.

How to install texture pack :

1. Download the apk file (Download link below)

2. Uninstall your current minecraft (or it wont work to install the modifyed version)

3. Now install the modifyed version of MCPE with texture pack (MassiveCraft/SimpleCraft/JohnSmith)

4. Start MCPE and enjoy! Posted Image

DOWNLOAD (old download) :

JohnSmith_0.3.0.apk
https://www.box.com/...e7d42232a553f01

Massive_Craft_0.3.0.apk
https://www.box.com/...29e8e3f42cd1a0b

SimpleCraft_0.3.0.apk
https://www.box.com/...88894b740a91711

Megaman_0.3.0.apk
https://www.box.com/...8213c2d34631650

EDIT :
I also made a folder with all the texture packs, thank you Micropie for the idea!
(OOPS! this is not the decompiled version, this is folder with texture pack compiled into
APK.)

LINK (new download) :
https://www.box.com/...880dcba2c14b096

Having problems downloading? try :

READ THIS: Download those files only if you have problem downloading from box,
this is 4Shared, enjoy!

John Smith :
http://www.4shared.c...nSmith_030.html

MassiveCraft :
http://www.4shared.c..._Craft_030.html

Megaman :
http://www.4shared.c...egaman_030.html

SimpleCraft :
http://www.4shared.c...eCraft_030.html

Enjoy! Also if you have any wish or want your favourite texture pack for pc to be added in PE, tell me in this topic, ill fix it.

P.S All IOS users! there is a whole different way to change texture pack on your devices, you dont have to decompile any type of file and modify, you need jailbreak!!! here is a link to the thread :
http://www.minecraft...-cydia-repo-up/

NEW :

Megaman Texture pack added! (Technastar's idea! thank him)

Links to original thread of texture packs :

John smith :
http://www.minecraft...ustomizer-0324/

MassiveCraft (does not have a thread yet.)
---------------------------------------------------------------

SimpleCraft :
http://www.minecraft...l-classic-v105/

Megaman :
http://www.minecraft...e-mod-released/

Thank you maces006 for the idea.
Is always derped, :3

Register or log in to remove.

#2

Joe_Kerr

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:43 PM

What about texture packs for ios ???
Posted Image
Click on the image to visit my channel :) enjoy

#3

Micropie
    Micropie

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 1093 posts
  • Location: I just woke up in a world of blocks!
  • Minecraft: Scattar

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:47 PM

1. Did you get permission?
2. Have you changed the whole inventory GUI and craft GUI?
3. You should've just uploaded  the texturepack folder.
Posted Image

#4

xXBlakNightXx

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:57 PM

View PostJoe_Kerr, on 04 May 2012 - 05:43 PM, said:

What about texture packs for ios ???
well, i will work on it. i see what i can do for IOS ;)

View PostMicropie, on 04 May 2012 - 05:47 PM, said:

1. Did you get permission?
2. Have you changed the whole inventory GUI and craft GUI?
3. You should've just uploaded  the texturepack folder.
1. yes, ive had contact with them, we have a deal btw,
2. ill update that later, thank for info ;)
3. i will do.
Is always derped, :3

#5

Micropie
    Micropie

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 1093 posts
  • Location: I just woke up in a world of blocks!
  • Minecraft: Scattar

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:58 PM

Cool, I love the John Smith texturepack, my favourite :D
Posted Image

#6

xXBlakNightXx

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:00 PM

View PostMicropie, on 04 May 2012 - 05:58 PM, said:

Cool, I love the John Smith texturepack, my favourite Posted Image
You are welcome!
Is always derped, :3

#7

maces006
    maces006

    Nether Resident

  • Members
  • 2090 posts
  • Location: Anor Londo
  • Minecraft: Maces006
  • Xbox:Maces006

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:14 PM

if you want to get the gui_blocks for the johnsmith you can use my 0.2.1 version and just update it.
Posted Image

#8

xXBlakNightXx

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:17 PM

View Postmaces006, on 04 May 2012 - 06:14 PM, said:

if you want to get the gui_blocks for the johnsmith you can use my 0.2.1 version and just update it.
Sure, that will help me much! ill edit and add a "Thank you maces006" in the topic later ;)
Is always derped, :3

#9

LUplayer
    LUplayer

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 1157 posts
  • Location: I'm a lurker, I don't tell people where I lurk
  • Minecraft: Legomaster1596

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:20 PM

No pics. <_<

Always KPoppin'

I'm here whether I post or not!

#10

Technastar
  • Minecraft: Technastar

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:52 PM

If you can please, maybe port the megaman texture pack.

#11

aaaahhhh1
  • Minecraft: parker49

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:59 PM

View PostJoe_Kerr, on 04 May 2012 - 05:43 PM, said:

What about texture packs for ios ???

no one cares about ios obviously. Apple sucks they are a total disgrace to what they could be. The only reason ios has minecraft is to make money.
Posted Image

#12

maces006
    maces006

    Nether Resident

  • Members
  • 2090 posts
  • Location: Anor Londo
  • Minecraft: Maces006
  • Xbox:Maces006

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:02 PM

View PostxXBlakNightXx, on 04 May 2012 - 06:17 PM, said:

Sure, that will help me much! ill edit and add a "Thank you maces006" in the topic later Posted Image
no problem, but also since 0.3.0 added the new items the gui_blocks.png still needs to be updated with the new items and replaced with the johnsmith replacements (which i use screenshots of the creative inventory for)

also 1 other thing you should include images and also a link back to the original pc texturepack thread.
Posted Image

#13

Sidewinder12

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:14 PM

Any way we could just have the .zip file so I can easily switch back and forth with Android Pocket Tool?

#14

Stewbug
    Stewbug

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 02:59 AM

View Postaaaahhhh1, on 04 May 2012 - 08:59 PM, said:

no one cares about ios obviously. Apple sucks they are a total disgrace to what they could be. The only reason ios has minecraft is to make money.
The only reason anyone makes any apps for any phones is to make money. Your argument = invalid. Plus, I would like him to upload just the texture pack folders, for other people like me.
Posted Image
I would really appreciate it if you clicked on the DRAGON!!! :)

#15

hey_peo
    hey_peo

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:15 AM

Can someone please put this file on a different site or something becouse the site given to us dosnt work.

#16

chaosz911
  • Location: The Netherlands

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:58 AM

Heya,

I'll try and build .deb files of these themes and put them on the Cydia repo for iOS. That way you can install them easily and switch between themes quickly too.
url: repo.chaosz-projects.com

#17

xXBlakNightXx

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:05 AM

View PostSidewinder12, on 04 May 2012 - 09:14 PM, said:

Any way we could just have the .zip file so I can easily switch back and forth with Android Pocket Tool?
Maybe! but its more advanced, ill work on that.

View Postmaces006, on 04 May 2012 - 09:02 PM, said:

no problem, but also since 0.3.0 added the new items the gui_blocks.png still needs to be updated with the new items and replaced with the johnsmith replacements (which i use screenshots of the creative inventory for)

also 1 other thing you should include images and also a link back to the original pc texturepack thread.
Ok! i will

View PostTechnastar, on 04 May 2012 - 07:52 PM, said:

If you can please, maybe port the megaman texture pack.
I will do, i upload it today/tomorrow

View PostBeyBlader3499, on 04 May 2012 - 07:20 PM, said:

No pics. Posted Image
I dont have rooted my Android, so i cant screen capture :/ but ill do my best

View Posthey_peo, on 05 May 2012 - 03:15 AM, said:

Can someone please put this file on a different site or something becouse the site given to us dosnt work.
Did you access the site with your phone or your computer? cause sometimes it wont load with the phone.
Is always derped, :3

#18

Skaro
    Skaro

    Void Walker

  • Members
  • 1754 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:05 AM

I was gonna comment that LB Misa and Painterly are most popular(I think), and I use a mutt of two of them, but then I realized this was PE T_T
I go by DaleK ingame. Started  minecraft ~July 7 2011
Posted Image

#19

xXBlakNightXx

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:07 AM

View Postaaaahhhh1, on 04 May 2012 - 08:59 PM, said:

no one cares about ios obviously. Apple sucks they are a total disgrace to what they could be. The only reason ios has minecraft is to make money.
Well, all apps on the market on ios is for making money, there is no different reason on android ;)

View PostSkaro, on 05 May 2012 - 08:05 AM, said:

I was gonna comment that LB Misa and Painterly are most popular(I think), and I use a mutt of two of them, but then I realized this was PE T_T
You want me to port them to PE? ill do it if you want to

View Postchaosz911, on 05 May 2012 - 07:58 AM, said:

Heya,

I'll try and build .deb files of these themes and put them on the Cydia repo for iOS. That way you can install them easily and switch between themes quickly too.
url: repo.chaosz-projects.com
Nice!
Is always derped, :3

#20

Skaro
    Skaro

    Void Walker

  • Members
  • 1754 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:08 AM

View PostxXBlakNightXx, on 05 May 2012 - 08:07 AM, said:

You want me to port them to PE? ill do it if you want to
Lol, only if you want/think you can do it, I don't have PE, I am just trolling(creeping(stalking)) the most recent posts on the main page xD
I go by DaleK ingame. Started  minecraft ~July 7 2011
Posted Image