10416 replies to this topic

Buddyn32
    Buddyn32

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Minecraft: buddyn32

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:12 PM

I played all the vidios at the same time. I allmost peed it was so funny! DO IT! Posted Image
    Posted Image  Posted Image
    Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
      Posted Image  Posted Image  

I DIED! Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Gamer_of_epic
  • Minecraft: jhjoseph91

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:34 AM

update the dang mod dude! i really want to play this game!

FazeBlaze1441

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:52 AM

I have this problem I am on a Mac 10.5.8 and when I click the adventurecraft.jar it opens a small window that says install and install via login but I can't click it! Just like in this video:http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gLiDstUPG2U please help!!

FazeBlaze1441

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:34 AM

Please fix I don't know if I am doing something wrong or this is a bug but I will go through the steps I did ok I downloaded it and my Mac unarchives it immediately so I get a adventurecraft folder I open it and click the adventurecraft.jar! When I click it it opens a little window that says install and install via login but does not show the adventure craft home page thing! I can't click anything on the little window! Please help or fix! I am using a Mac OS 10.5.8! This video shows what the problem is http://www.google.co...Nl4wvbvbEKrs9SA

taj1994
    taj1994

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 691 posts
  • Minecraft: taj1994
  • Xbox:taj1994

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:23 PM

View PostFazeBlaze1441, on 01 January 2013 - 03:34 AM, said:

Please fix I don't know if I am doing something wrong or this is a bug but I will go through the steps I did ok I downloaded it and my Mac unarchives it immediately so I get a adventurecraft folder I open it and click the adventurecraft.jar! When I click it it opens a little window that says install and install via login but does not show the adventure craft home page thing! I can't click anything on the little window! Please help or fix! I am using a Mac OS 10.5.8! This video shows what the problem is http://www.google.co...Nl4wvbvbEKrs9SA
Unless you have a minecraft.jar from version 1.3.2, there is currently no way to use Adventurecraft...

Snow_56767: Out of curiosity, what is your progress on your remake/reboot of this? I'm not asking for any kind of update to this right now, just curious to see how it is coming along (if you've even started yet)

Posted Image

FazeBlaze1441

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:50 PM

View Posttaj1994, on 01 January 2013 - 12:23 PM, said:

Unless you have a minecraft.jar from version 1.3.2, there is currently no way to use Adventurecraft...

Snow_56767: Out of curiosity, what is your progress on your remake/reboot of this? I'm not asking for any kind of update to this right now, just curious to see how it is coming along (if you've even started yet)

Ok I have one but how do I use it am I just putting the 1.3.2 jar into the clean minecraft game then what do I drag adventure craft in it to or what!

enoc227
    enoc227

Carpenter

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Minecraft: enoc226

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:36 AM

OP, if you're still on the Minecraft Forums actively, I apologize for having dissed your mod before. The problem is, I would love to play Minecraft with the Adventurecraft mod installed, but I can't. You see, I don't have a 32-bit OS. I have a 64-bit, and when trying to install this mod, I get 505'd by Dropbox. It seems that the swt-win64.jar file was removed from Dropbox (this happens with a lot of files, thus the fact that I hate Dropbox), and nobody with a 64-bit windows system can install this mod. I recommend that during the next update, you move the file to Mediafire and rewrite the jar file's code to go to that URL instead.

Posted Image

xtremeninja08

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:48 AM

PLEASE UPDATE TO 1.4.6 IT WILL BE AWESOME :D
Posted Image
http://www.minecraft...9-mcphilippines[color=#696969]]dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/3ptnbe478l04660/MCPH_Banner.png

taj1994
    taj1994

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 691 posts
  • Minecraft: taj1994
  • Xbox:taj1994

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:52 PM

View PostFazeBlaze1441, on 01 January 2013 - 05:50 PM, said:

Ok I have one but how do I use it am I just putting the 1.3.2 jar into the clean minecraft game then what do I drag adventure craft in it to or what!
Here:

Installing + Running
1. Double Click AdventureCraft.jar
2. Install either via Install (copies the files from your minecraft directory) or Install Via Login (gets a fresh copy)
3. Press start
The bold part is the one you want to use

Posted Image

Kurusca
    Kurusca

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:54 PM

Is there any way possible to set this up as a multiplayer map?  Like run it from a host and have players log in like on a smp server if they have the client installed?

Longor1996
  • Location: Local-Cluster Milkyway Sol-System Earth Europe Germany
  • Minecraft: CTM5010

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:43 PM

View PostKurusca, on 04 January 2013 - 05:54 PM, said:

Is there any way possible to set this up as a multiplayer map?  Like run it from a host and have players log in like on a smp server if they have the client installed?

If I come into the new AdventureCraft developement team, I promise I'll take care of the multiplayer stuff.
But i don't know yet if snow want's me in the Team.

I have a big list of Ideas for this Mod, and for most of them i already know how to implement them.
If im not going to make it into the Team, i can at least make an own small mod with my ideas.

- Longor1996

PS: I think the new AdventureCraft should have something like this mod included.
Im a TaleCraft Developer! I am on YouTube and Twitter, and some more I won't tell you about!
Also, sorry for my bad english, it is not my native language. I love Java.

coolcove
    coolcove

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:20 PM

can you make it for 1.4.6

Roblox007
  • Minecraft: roblox007

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:19 PM

Whenever I click the startup, it says this:

Posted Image

I click again:

Posted Image

I try the link it gives me in the first place:
http://dl.dropbox.co...7/swt-win64.jar

Any help? Am I installing something wrong?
Posted Image

Potofantom
  • Minecraft: Potofantom

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:38 AM

Soooo... anybody figure out how to trigger a script that overlays a movie file? Bahaha
Posted Image

ACpro
    ACpro

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 787 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:53 PM

View PostPotofantom, on 07 January 2013 - 06:38 AM, said:

Soooo... anybody figure out how to trigger a script that overlays a movie file? Bahaha
I'm not comletely sure but its not possible making a movie in ac except if you use pictures that plays with a script XD
Hello, I'm a map creator, please check out my latest map and comment what you think!

http://www.minecraft...age__hl__+zelda

Potofantom

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:00 AM

View PostACpro, on 07 January 2013 - 02:53 PM, said:

I'm not comletely sure but its not possible making a movie in ac except if you use pictures that plays with a script XD
Hahaha well unfortunately, my computer does not have even close to the necessary hardware in order to run images quickly back to back, and I'm fairly certain a lot of other people's computers don't either lol

EDIT: Perhaps I can just settle for mimicking Cryect's text scrolling from his Dam map..
Posted Image

pilotofsomething
  • Minecraft: pilotofsomething

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:25 AM

On mac it freezes on jar download if you dont have minecraft 1.3.2.
Posted Image

link9
    link9

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:51 PM

Snow, are you planning on re adding all the current features? As in, please lordy Jesus make my maps compatible with your version, hehe

View PostPotofantom, on 07 January 2013 - 06:38 AM, said:

I think the best you can do is use links to youtube
Posted Image

Roblox007
  • Minecraft: roblox007

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:20 AM

When I click the startup, it says "Connection timed out: Connect" and "Server returned HTTP response code: 509 for URL: http://dl.dropbox.co...7/swt-win64.jar " When I try to click again, it says "A Java exception has occured." What am I doing wrong?
Posted Image

Potofantom

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:20 PM

View Postlink9, on 10 January 2013 - 09:51 PM, said:

Snow, are you planning on re adding all the current features? As in, please lordy Jesus make my maps compatible with your version, hehe
//
I think the best you can do is use links to youtube
Yes, I too would appreciate my maps being compatible haha.
Unfortunately, you're probably correct.
(Although in the Wind Waker map by Kossnet
he uses blender to illustrate motion... which for some reason shows up better on my computer than any animated pictures I make..)
Posted Image