Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.3.2] AdventureCraft - NPC Pathing Blocks [R1095]


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
10416 replies to this topic

#9801

taj1994
    taj1994

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 691 posts
  • Location: Ardrossan, Alberta, Canada
  • Minecraft: taj1994
  • Xbox:taj1994

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:10 PM

View PostLongor1996, on 20 December 2012 - 11:41 AM, said:

Hi!

At everyone that gets the 509-Error:
1. Download the right SWT version from http://www.eclipse.org/swt/. (It should be a ZIP-File)
2. Extract the Zip File and search the swt.jar in it.
3. Rename the swt.jar to swt-win64.jar.
4. Put it in the AC Installation Folder.
5. ???

I didn't test it, but it should work.
The only Problem could be differences between the SWT Cryect used and the one from the link in this post.

- Longor1996

PS: Sorry for my bad English and any grammatical error in this post!


Edit: Does not work.
No need to apologize... Your spelling and grammar is actually much better than alot of native English speakers on the internet...

Posted Image


Register or log in to remove.

#9802

Longor1996
  • Location: Local-Cluster Milkyway Sol-System Earth Europe Germany
  • Minecraft: CTM5010

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:38 PM

Just had a sudden Idea!
Why not use Forge?
It would be perfect as a base for AC,
because you don't have to rewrite so many things.

- Longor1996
Im a TaleCraft Developer! I am on YouTube and Twitter, and some more I won't tell you about!
Also, sorry for my bad english, it is not my native language. I love Java.

#9803

GravityVSGaming

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:48 AM

Really eager to see this updated, I know it takes a lot of coding and rewriting for every update, and I understand why it's taken so long.
Good luck with that, and nice work so far, loved it back in 1.3.2

#9804

Nickredace
  • Location: In Terror vale, contructing a amazing city.
  • Minecraft: Andi_terra
  • Xbox:Nickredace

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:12 PM

Well, its good to see the first mod I ever played... in its original state too! I a year or two ago had an Idea of updating this amazing mod. I now see that no one tried to attempt it. I'm sure people are gonna say ,"your gonna break all of the old adventure maps." And Yes but wouldn't that give a larger reason to make NEW MAPS! Minecraft 1.4 has given us many great addons, wouldn't Adventurecraft be better with them?! Now I remember back in 1.7.3 because Technic pack was just beginning to emerge, but now that Technic pack is in a decline (for the moment, waiting for mods to update) wouldn't this be a great time to UPDATE! Also the standalone mods are pretty much obsolete in this age of Minecraft history, and with forge being THE god of modded minecraft (The Demigod being Risugami) allows for mods to work together in amazing efficiency and harmony. I'm pretty sure the maker of Adventurecraft won't update it, So I'm calling out to the modding community to take this into your own hands. I also pretty sure that will the multitude of Adventure mods out there, this mod could merge with this or it merge with this, for example Custom NPC's, a mix with the A.I. construction would be amazing.

This is Adventurecraft so shouldn't it have more of an adventure?!
-I am the Redace, of strong mind and body, I'm the Lord of Deception and Malice of Order-
"I'm the Kizuse Akaska, and I shall know no FEAR" ~Redace~

#9805

gurunext
    gurunext

    Diamond Miner

  • Members
  • 720 posts
  • Location: Lithuania

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:21 AM

View PostNickredace, on 21 December 2012 - 11:12 PM, said:

Well, its good to see the first mod I ever played... in its original state too! I a year or two ago had an Idea of updating this amazing mod. I now see that no one tried to attempt it. I'm sure people are gonna say ,"your gonna break all of the old adventure maps." And Yes but wouldn't that give a larger reason to make NEW MAPS! Minecraft 1.4 has given us many great addons, wouldn't Adventurecraft be better with them?! Now I remember back in 1.7.3 because Technic pack was just beginning to emerge, but now that Technic pack is in a decline (for the moment, waiting for mods to update) wouldn't this be a great time to UPDATE! Also the standalone mods are pretty much obsolete in this age of Minecraft history, and with forge being THE god of modded minecraft (The Demigod being Risugami) allows for mods to work together in amazing efficiency and harmony. I'm pretty sure the maker of Adventurecraft won't update it, So I'm calling out to the modding community to take this into your own hands. I also pretty sure that will the multitude of Adventure mods out there, this mod could merge with this or it merge with this, for example Custom NPC's, a mix with the A.I. construction would be amazing.

This is Adventurecraft so shouldn't it have more of an adventure?!

I have to agree. As long as snow works on that new AC I am in. But for now just going to get off-road because in my case I don't know where to start anyways. Hopefully we will get some boost on our new project
Posted Image

#9806

Cigam5
    Cigam5

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Location: PA
  • Minecraft: Cigam5
  • Xbox:Cigam5

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:42 PM

I can't wait for this to update to 1.4.6 so I can play it!

#9807

MnMaxon
    MnMaxon

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 110 posts
  • Location: NJ
  • Minecraft: MnMaxon
  • Xbox:BlueMaxon

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:23 AM

View PostCigam5, on 22 December 2012 - 04:42 PM, said:

I can't wait for this to update to 1.4.6 so I can play it!
I don't think it's going to update.  The last time the author of this mod was even on the MineCraft Forums was almost 4 months ago.

#9808

nito312456
  • Minecraft: nito312456
  • Xbox:nito312

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:44 PM

View PostCryect, on 07 January 2011 - 07:04 PM, said:

Yes, it is for beta.
hey i want to know is this a mod?

#9809

Hunter
    Hunter

    Retired Staff

  • Retired Staff
  • 1769 posts
  • Location: New Zealand
  • Minecraft: hunterman12345
  • Xbox:flashbang007

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:33 AM

View Postnito312456, on 23 December 2012 - 11:44 PM, said:

hey i want to know is this a mod?

Its sorta a mod. But its more a new game built upon Minecraft.
Posted Image

Want a Quality Minecraft Server? Check out DemonVPS Minecraft Host!


#9810

gamelaster

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:13 PM

Fix 509 Error:
1) http://archive.eclip...in32-x86_64.zip Download this
2) Open and paste swt.jar to dir with AdventureCraft
3) Run and enjoy!

#9811

ultimateminecrafter

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:35 AM

I downloaded and started looking through it via WinRAR and I double clicked the AdventureCraft jar., but a window came up saying a Java exception has occurred. What should I do?

#9812

Meowmixicus

Posted 25 December 2012 - 03:12 AM

Hey whenever I try to download a map on adventurecraft by clicking on the "download a map" button, there are no maps that appear for download, and that is the only way to get certain maps like Amnesia: Minecraft's Descent. Can anyone help me?

#9813

Axian
    Axian

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 08:43 PM

How can i have adventurecraft on minecraft 1.4.6? do i have to downgrade?

#9814

CavalierLizard

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:01 AM

I see there are still the same things going on here. Off topic:

Can I get some help with some coders/mob creators? Got a huge project. I was sent here from a major server owner.

I mean this is BIG

Quote

"Aegis gaming has begun a massive cooperative project, on a scale rarely seen. The premise of this project, is to recreate and ressurect a long dilapitated gaming genre, recreated in Minecraft. This project, will have custom mods, plugins, and a server backbone that will be able to safely carry and drive the creative content of this project. The purpose of this project, is to breath some fresh air into the long winded and stale status quoe that is Classic servers, and replace it with an interactive and omni-directional expansion of content, and creative antiquity. What we strive too do, is create a new branch of Minecraft, that will allow the players to pick and choose their destinys within the server structure, and to create their own path and experience based on the content provided. The kind of content we are prepared and primed to offer, includes, but is not limited too: A 200k by 200k plus size map, complete with interactive towns, quests, and adventures/ player owned and run guilds of varying natures/ a comprehensive classes and skills system, including a fairly in-depth magic and skills system complete with player stats and attributes/ and custom instanced and world bosses and monsters with never before seen skills and ferocity. This, is only a very small and minor introduction to what Aegis Gaming has in store, but rest assured, with our expansive and professional staff team, this is a project that will surely bring life and warmth into the often cold and disconnected Minecrfat community."

http://www.aegisgaming.org
Posted Image

#9815

taj1994
    taj1994

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 691 posts
  • Location: Ardrossan, Alberta, Canada
  • Minecraft: taj1994
  • Xbox:taj1994

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:33 PM

View PostCaptainRobGaming, on 26 December 2012 - 02:01 AM, said:

I see there are still the same things going on here. Off topic:

Can I get some help with some coders/mob creators? Got a huge project. I was sent here from a major server owner.

I mean this is BIG



http://www.aegisgaming.org
So they're basically trying to make a Minecraft MMORPG?

Posted Image


#9816

CavalierLizard

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:41 PM

View Posttaj1994, on 26 December 2012 - 12:33 PM, said:

So they're basically trying to make a Minecraft MMORPG?

Seems that way, I cant say what series publicly yet, but you know any coding?
Posted Image

#9817

Doomacher

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:17 PM

Will you please make it 1.4.6?????

#9818

monster860
  • Minecraft: monster860

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:49 AM

Wow, this mod maker REALLY needs to catch up. I really liked this mod. If only...

Check out my mod on GitHub:

Posted Image


#9819

taj1994
    taj1994

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 691 posts
  • Location: Ardrossan, Alberta, Canada
  • Minecraft: taj1994
  • Xbox:taj1994

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:12 PM

View PostCaptainRobGaming, on 26 December 2012 - 10:41 PM, said:

Seems that way, I cant say what series publicly yet, but you know any coding?
Sorry, but no... All I know is the "Hello World!" program in C++, but that's about as far as I got... There are pretty much no free compilers for C++ that work with Windows 7...

If I knew Java and had the free time, I would gladly try to help... I could possibly help test it when it's ready for that.

Posted Image


#9820

XxjacxixX

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:35 PM

much verry cool