• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[SURVIVAL] Kino der Toten (Nazi Zombies map) [4100+ DOWNLOADS]

kino der toten nazi zombies zombie zombies call of duty black ops nazi zombie map zombie map survival killing

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Poll: ZombieCraft Map (28 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think I should make a ZombieCraft version of this map?

1. Yeah definitely, I'd download it! (23 votes [82.14%])

Percentage of vote: 82.14%

2. Maybe. (5 votes [17.86%])

Percentage of vote: 17.86%

3. Nope, definitely not. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Draigoth
    Draigoth

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Minecraft: Draigoth

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:55 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image Kino der Toten Posted Image

I'm working on the Nazi zombies map Kino der Toten in Minecraft I just recently finished the starting room, theatre and the upstairs route.

MAP

Kino der Toten (Version 3) (FIX2) : Download

Fix2:

+ Darkened rooms so spawning works better

+ Added dispenser that spawns villagers in starting room so zombies are more likely to come in.

I am working on a 1.5 map update now, expect it soon

Required Texture Pack: Download (1.5 update)

YOU NEED THIS TEXTURE PACK OR THE MAP WILL LOOK WEIRD

Apart from the custom textures I added, the texture pack is Simplecraft

If you haven't updated to Minecraft 1.5 then the old texture pack can be downloaded here : Download

To play this properly, you need to play on Hard difficulty

(zombies can only break down doors in hard difficulty)

(Suggestion to add doors made by zon360)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here's a Map spotlight made by nizoan

In this version I've removed Mystery Boxes and Perk Machines, these are replaced by the shop, which can be visited by pressing the "Shop Teleport" button.  The keys to open each door are sold at the shop, each key trade needs a unique item so the prices for each key are increasing.

Teleporting may be a bit buggy as I'm new to redstone, it's possible that I'll redo the redstone circuits if there's any issues.

Have fun guys!

If you enjoyed the map or want to suggest something to add,

leave a comment below!

If there are any bugs or issues you'd like to report, leave a comment and I will get back to you!

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

zon360
    zon360

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:55 PM

i think you need to put wooden doors in windows
zombie break doors we rebuild doors : )

Draigoth
    Draigoth

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:59 PM

View Postzon360, on 04 May 2012 - 07:55 PM, said:

i think you need to put wooden doors in windows
zombie break doors we rebuild doors : )

That's a good idea, but the only annoying thing about it is doors can't stack

Posted Image

CJtheoriginal
  • Minecraft: CJFtheoriginal

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:23 AM

how about you use sticks on the windows you run to the windows hold right click then while holding right click left click to hit any zombies you can see also the map would look better if you made a texture pack to go with it

Feare
    Feare

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Location: In the land of Bacon and Rainbows, molesting baby crabs.
  • Minecraft: RandomGuy_13

Posted 06 May 2012 - 03:51 AM

I'll give this a go
Command Block Tutorials
A Helpful Thread by Feare_104

Draigoth
    Draigoth

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 07:03 AM

View PostCJtheoriginal, on 06 May 2012 - 03:23 AM, said:

how about you use sticks on the windows you run to the windows hold right click then while holding right click left click to hit any zombies you can see also the map would look better if you made a texture pack to go with it

You can't just use sticks on windows mate, it doesn't work like that. Good idea with the texture pack though, I might just pick a texture pack instead of making one myself considering that I'm a noob at that kind of thing.

Posted Image

represent601
  • Minecraft: paintball014

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:57 AM

I like the texture pack idea. I would be happy to work on one for you! just tell me what you would like it to look like.. oh and give me some time. ;)
Posted Image

Gwoby
    Gwoby

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:37 AM

I LOVE THIS MAP :)!!! R u going to extend the map or make any more zombie maps? you should ur a great map maker and should make some more. :)

lordTWeaKslide
  • Minecraft: lordTWeaKslide

Posted 08 May 2012 - 05:41 AM

Just a thought. go look up the Nazi Zombies Mod that would make this map even funner and maybe get you a link on that thread.
Posted Image1.4 is gonna be epic some interesting features it will have are listed herehttp://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Upcoming_features

Draigoth
    Draigoth

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:34 AM

View PostGwoby, on 08 May 2012 - 04:37 AM, said:

I LOVE THIS MAP Posted Image!!! R u going to extend the map or make any more zombie maps? you should ur a great map maker and should make some more. Posted Image

Thanks for the feedback mate. I'm current adding more to the map and hopefully I'll have another update for it soon.

View PostlordTWeaKslide, on 08 May 2012 - 05:41 AM, said:

Just a thought. go look up the Nazi Zombies Mod that would make this map even funner and maybe get you a link on that thread.

I'll have a look at this mod you're talking about. Sounds like a good idea. Thanks for that.

View Postrepresent601, on 08 May 2012 - 12:57 AM, said:

I like the texture pack idea. I would be happy to work on one for you! just tell me what you would like it to look like.. oh and give me some time. Posted Image

Thanks for the offer dude. I might attempt to work on one myself at first, but if I end up needing help with it I'll message you.

Posted Image

Boot_Kicker
  • Minecraft: Lilchuckee

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:39 AM

I will follow this theard and wait for it to be done! :D
Posted Image [SSSS]

represent601
  • Minecraft: paintball014

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:17 PM

View PostDraigoth, on 08 May 2012 - 07:34 AM, said:

Thanks for the offer dude. I might attempt to work on one myself at first, but if I end up needing help with it I'll message you.
sounds good! keep up the good work too!
Posted Image

Alphawolf1324

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:49 PM

I lloved it playing it with my friends but it could use some sort of money system maybe sand then with sand as your money thats how you cud buy better weopns might need some redstone on that but it would do well and maybe in the next texture pack make the bows look like guns overall great job loved it Posted Image

kainzor
    kainzor

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:59 PM

I have a good idea spiders Posted Image with crawlers skin i know what you r thinking but they climb on walls and everything and when will u get other rooms (modern warefare guns mod + this map= minecraft ops zombies)Posted Image

kainzor
    kainzor

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:13 PM

i died now im in the middle of no where what do i do

crifnud
    crifnud

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:02 PM

I am thoroughly impressed, is there any way I can help?

DomTheGuy99

Posted 13 July 2012 - 04:10 PM

Just a suggestion, but I think you could add a sort of a spawn room above the area where you spawn originally and have a couple beds in there, and possibly a ready button. I think this would help because after you sleep in the bed, the spawn will be right there, so if you die, you don't respawn in the middle of nowhere, because then you have to build a nether portal to get back in the map. Plus then you could wait for your friends on a server without rushing to get that mystery box. Also, no cave spiders spawn in the theater room. I played on the version with no mods so maybe this is all fixed but if you can, make an update for the unmodded version if the one with mods has more things.

matrixvoid

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:52 AM

awesome map bro! but when i died i re spawned in the middle of no where. so yeah i agree with the domtheGuy99 in putting bed above the maps. its not fun only to play it once and who is bothered to keep replacing map back into the saves folder

8oranger8

Posted 03 August 2012 - 06:11 PM

I think link is wrong sir... it gives me v2 not v3 and it has a bunch of other files in the folder...
99% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. I am in that 1% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP".

matrixvoid

Posted 25 September 2012 - 01:00 AM

I have one more suggestion! Maybe you should make a wave system so you have time to do stuff without having hundreds of zombies infinitely spawning =)