Even though minecraft now supports HD textures and animations, there is still allot of stuff that relies on MCPatcer. therefore i highly reccomend you still use:
(i officially stopped support with optifine, and im now focusing on the MCPatcher functions only, so you can still use optifine but dont come and complain if some or most features wont work)
- Pack Version: V144
- Minecraft Version: 1.7
- CrEaTiVe_ONE - Textures.
- HolidayBunny - Helping out with some textures.
- ARavinMadMonkey - Thread Layout.
Quick review by FreestyleOMG
Interview with me:
expand for more
if that doesnt work: click here
How can you support this texture pack?
- Put our banner in your signature! (Copy + Paste)
- Give Rep! (Click the + at the end of this post!)
- Donate! (Any amount is appreciated)
Copy this code into your signature box:
Or this one:
- You may use and edit this pack for personal use.
- You may not put an edited/remixed version of my pack up for download.
- You may use my pack in youtube video's, maps and servers etc, as long as you display a link to this thread and the name of my pack as follows: CrEaTiVe_ONE's Medieval pack.
- You may not put an ad link to this thread or the mediafire page anywhere.
- you may use this pack for adventure maps, only if there is a link to my thread