Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Cydia Repo - Up


  • Please log in to reply
432 replies to this topic

#121

chaosz911
  • Location: The Netherlands

Posted 08 June 2012 - 02:04 PM

View PostLOLrifficTV, on 08 June 2012 - 12:58 PM, said:

Hey chaosz911,can you add some of my skins to the repo?
Thanks.
Click this for the skins.

Added the following skins and lost another 45 minutes of my life to Minecraft doing it :D
  • Hoodlum
  • Pirate
  • IronMan MkII
  • Explorer
  • IronMan Duo
  • IronMan


Register or log in to remove.

#122

Micropie
    Micropie

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 1093 posts
  • Location: I just woke up in a world of blocks!
  • Minecraft: Scattar

Posted 08 June 2012 - 02:25 PM

Would you like to add my skin and map? Go to the maps section of PE and look for Skybox Parkour. I have the download link for iOS there so you can .deb it without changing permissions. And here is my skin, it is titled Classic Mario Posted Image
Posted Image

#123

chaosz911
  • Location: The Netherlands

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:02 PM

View Postchaosz911, on 08 June 2012 - 12:53 PM, said:

Hiya,

I can only add MCPE 0.3.0 packs for now. When/If I figure out how to convert them, I'll post about it. Sorry.



Glad you like it!

----------------------------------------------------
%&%$#$#,.. Made an attempt to add maps to the repo, but it just gives an error upon installing. It must be something simple, but can't figure it out.
Are there any bash scripters here? If so, please check the code below and fix it Posted Image


#!/bin/bash

GUID="$(find /User/Applications -maxdepth 2 -type d -name minecraftpe.app | tr '/' ' ' |  awk '{ print $3 }')"
DOCS="/User/Applications/$GUID/Documents"

if [ -d "$DOCS" ]; then
	mv /Library/Themes/Skycraft "$DOCS/games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds/"
else
	echo "could not find application"
fi

Ah, I might have it! There needs to be a check to see if the map isn't already installed. Can someone please check if the Skycraft map works? Thanks in advance!

#124

Micropie
    Micropie

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 1093 posts
  • Location: I just woke up in a world of blocks!
  • Minecraft: Scattar

Posted 08 June 2012 - 03:09 PM

View Postchaosz911, on 08 June 2012 - 03:02 PM, said:

Ah, I might have it! There needs to be a check to see if the map isn't already installed. Can someone please check if the Skycraft map works? Thanks in advance!
I just installed it, and it loads a random, though I know the fix with the permissions to mobile, nevertheless it installed!
Posted Image

#125

vjken
    vjken

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 12:47 PM

Hey do you think you can make the "Pocket Tool" a port for iOS? Make it for your repo :D
Constructive, criticism.

#126

chaosz911
  • Location: The Netherlands

Posted 09 June 2012 - 12:52 PM

View PostFlyingPotatoInTheSky, on 09 June 2012 - 12:47 PM, said:

Hey do you think you can make the "Pocket Tool" a port for iOS? Make it for your repo Posted Image

Not sure what you mean? I didn't want to mention it, but a collegue and I have been trying to create a web-based (iDevice compatible) conversion/editting tool for texture packs, but it got too complicated for us and we stopped.
There is also an excellent inventory editor on this repo: cydia.intyre.nl (by Intyre)

#127

LOLrifficTV

Posted 09 June 2012 - 01:31 PM

View Postchaosz911, on 08 June 2012 - 02:04 PM, said:

Added the following skins and lost another 45 minutes of my life to Minecraft doing it Posted Image
  • Hoodlum
  • Pirate
  • IronMan MkII
  • Explorer
  • IronMan Duo
  • IronMan
Thank you very much for doing it!

@ZXCrafter on Twitter


#128

vjken
    vjken

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 01:34 PM

View Postchaosz911, on 09 June 2012 - 12:52 PM, said:

Not sure what you mean? I didn't want to mention it, but a collegue and I have been trying to create a web-based (iDevice compatible) conversion/editting tool for texture packs, but it got too complicated for us and we stopped.
There is also an excellent inventory editor on this repo: cydia.intyre.nl (by Intyre)
k thanks, the pocket tool helps you with playing online multiplayer btw
Constructive, criticism.

#129

boustoufle51

Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:20 PM

Hey chaosz911 can you have in you source maps also. It would be very great !!!

#130

Ushniz
    Ushniz

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:17 PM

There are some good texture packs in this topic : http://www.minecraft...packs-you-want/

Add them?


#131

chaosz911
  • Location: The Netherlands

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:00 AM

View PostMicropie, on 08 June 2012 - 02:25 PM, said:

Would you like to add my skin and map? Go to the maps section of PE and look for Skybox Parkour. I have the download link for iOS there so you can .deb it without changing permissions. And here is my skin, it is titled Classic Mario Posted Image

Added skin "Classic Mario" to the repo :)

View Postboustoufle51, on 09 June 2012 - 07:20 PM, said:

Hey chaosz911 can you have in you source maps also. It would be very great !!!

Please read a couple of posts back :) I'm still working on it, but no solid solution yet :/

View PostUshniz, on 09 June 2012 - 08:17 PM, said:

There are some good texture packs in this topic : http://www.minecraft...packs-you-want/

Add them?

I asked the host if it is ok to put his ports on the repo. You can expect the packs asap, if he's ok with it.

#132

chaosz911
  • Location: The Netherlands

Posted 11 June 2012 - 10:35 AM

Updated the repo. You will get a required update which will install repo icons. This will change the ugly grey question mark icons to cool creeper icons :D

#133

THE_SCARY_ENDERMAN
  • Location: At a dark place.......

Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:01 PM

its ok if you use my ports guys :)

#134

chaosz911
  • Location: The Netherlands

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:37 PM

View PostTHE_SCARY_ENDERMAN, on 11 June 2012 - 04:01 PM, said:

its ok if you use my ports guys Posted Image

Thank you very much Mr. Scary Ender! Posted Image

#135

zzandreezz
  • Location: Turn around,please?
  • Minecraft: andreehoan

Posted 13 June 2012 - 05:38 AM

love this repo, maybe it should become the official mcpe repo ( just a thought)
Posted Image

#136

chaosz911
  • Location: The Netherlands

Posted 13 June 2012 - 05:54 AM

View Postzzandreezz, on 13 June 2012 - 05:38 AM, said:

love this repo, maybe it should become the official mcpe repo ( just a thought)

Glad you enjoy it!

#137

zzandreezz
  • Location: Turn around,please?
  • Minecraft: andreehoan

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:27 AM

cool, great to see this repo is expanding (:
Posted Image

#138

Phuocpeter
  • Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
  • Minecraft: phuocpeter19
  • Xbox:Don't have yet

Posted 13 June 2012 - 07:58 AM

In the skin section there was the retro texture packs
Hope you fix this soon :)
I'm not a modder but I got some knowledge of the iOS environment! I from Vietnam and I know English too! If you got any project need to be translate to Vietnamese, tell me! I'll help you!

#139

chaosz911
  • Location: The Netherlands

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:07 AM

View PostPhuocpeter, on 13 June 2012 - 07:58 AM, said:

In the skin section there was the retro texture packs
Hope you fix this soon Posted Image

Lol, apparentely I had it fixed a while ago, just forgot to upload it to the repo... It's fixed now. Thanks for pointing it out!

View PostTHE_SCARY_ENDERMAN, on 11 June 2012 - 04:01 PM, said:

its ok if you use my ports guys Posted Image

Mr Scary Ender. I have one little thing I'm not sure of with your ports. You leave out the gui blocks :( Is it possible to do full ports like Maces006 did? That would rock!

#140

THE_SCARY_ENDERMAN
  • Location: At a dark place.......

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:14 PM

Sry, i cant edit it on my phone :(