Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Cydia Repo - Up

• Please log in to reply
432 replies to this topic

chaosz911

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:22 AM

Hey all,

Never toss out a great idea! TPOC started a repo, but decided to quit. Nevertheless it is a great idea to have such a repo! I've been working on a repo and it is finished!
You can add it by adding the url below to your Cydia sources. After installing the packs, you can switch between them by using Winterboard. Just make sure you have only one selected at a time.

URL: repo.chaosz-projects.com
For info about adding the repo click here (Thank you iPTPenguin!)
For info about jailbreaking click here
For info about winterboard click here

Any suggestions, requests, or bugs, please let me know! And please Posted Image me if you like the repo or donate:
Posted Image

Kind regards,

Chaosz

Disclaimer:
It is not my intention to steal packs or take credit for them. I'm merely offering a way to install packs easily on any jailbroken iPhone, iPad, iPod. I cannot take credit for the repo idea either, as far as I know it was TPOC's idea (thanks!). If you feel that your texturepack doesn't get the credit it deserves or if you do not want your pack on the repo, let me know please!

Register or log in to remove.

chaosz911

Posted 03 May 2012 - 01:51 PM

Repo Packagelist

Posted Image
Spoiler:

Posted Image
Spoiler:

Posted Image
Spoiler:

thatGuySmells96

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:08 PM

What's a time zone you would be updating it on

chaosz911

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:28 PM

View PostthatGuySmells96, on 03 May 2012 - 02:08 PM, said:

What's a time zone you would be updating it on

I'll try to add them within 1 or 2 days after packs are posted on these forums. Got some templates set up to make quicker too.

Sidenote 1: the packages are actually made on my iPhone/iPad, so it can be done almost from anywhere as long as 3G works :)
Sidenote 2: I'm thinking it might work on map files as well? This would be nice for skymaps for example. If you die, you can just reinstall the package and you are good to go (in theory).

Micropie
    Micropie

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1093 posts
  • Minecraft: Scattar

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:51 AM

View Postchaosz911, on 03 May 2012 - 02:28 PM, said:

I'll try to add them within 1 or 2 days after packs are posted on these forums. Got some templates set up to make quicker too.

Sidenote 1: the packages are actually made on my iPhone/iPad, so it can be done almost from anywhere as long as 3G works Posted Image
Sidenote 2: I'm thinking it might work on map files as well? This would be nice for skymaps for example. If you die, you can just reinstall the package and you are good to go (in theory).
With sidenote 2. Make sure you set the permissions correct for level.dat, entities.dat and chunks.dat. And if you die, re-installing won't work, you will have to delete the map via Cydia, then install it again.
Posted Image

chaosz911

Posted 04 May 2012 - 06:05 AM

Added Soartex and GerudokuRPG

maces006
    maces006

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2090 posts
  • Minecraft: Maces006
  • Xbox:Maces006

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:03 AM

i see you will be keeping up to date when i manage to update each of my ported texturepacks.
Posted Image

chaosz911

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:32 PM

View Postmaces006, on 04 May 2012 - 08:03 AM, said:

i see you will be keeping up to date when i manage to update each of my ported texturepacks.

Doing my best Sir :)

chaosz911

Posted 04 May 2012 - 12:57 PM

Added 'Derelict' to the Repo.

ybnice1234779

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:32 PM

Hello there, I added the repo and I was wondering if I can make a video on it.  I will put the link to this forum and give you credit for the repo. Please answer me as soon as possible thanks
Posted Image

chaosz911

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:00 PM

View Postybnice1234779, on 04 May 2012 - 05:32 PM, said:

Hello there, I added the repo and I was wondering if I can make a video on it.  I will put the link to this forum and give you credit for the repo. Please answer me as soon as possible thanks

Heya, what do you mean exactly? Please send me a pm with more details and I'll see if I can help :)

chaosz911

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:34 AM

Added 'Glimmar's Steampunk' to the repo. Enjoy!

xXBlakNightXx

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:42 AM

Nice! :) can i add a link to this thread on my thread? so ios users coming here instead.
Is always derped, :3

chaosz911

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:34 PM

View PostxXBlakNightXx, on 05 May 2012 - 08:42 AM, said:

Nice! :) can i add a link to this thread on my thread? so ios users coming here instead.

Sure!

xXBlakNightXx

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:59 PM

View Postchaosz911, on 05 May 2012 - 03:34 PM, said:

Sure!
ok! i added the link, you can check out my thread later.
Is always derped, :3

Getalife12

Posted 06 May 2012 - 09:51 PM

Can u put mad on?

Can u it the skyrime texter pack?

Maps

chaosz911

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:03 PM

Added 'Jolicraft' and 'Jolicraft - Sunny'.

Enjoy!

View PostMicropie, on 04 May 2012 - 05:51 AM, said:

With sidenote 2. Make sure you set the permissions correct for level.dat, entities.dat and chunks.dat. And if you die, re-installing won't work, you will have to delete the map via Cydia, then install it again.

Attempted this, but it didn't work out.

View PostGetalife12, on 06 May 2012 - 09:51 PM, said:

Can u put mad on?

Can u it the skyrime texter pack?

Maps

If you tell me where I can download the 0.3.0 versions of the packs, I'll put them on the repo :)
Addings maps to the repo failed so far, will try again soonish, but first more packs on the repo :)

chaosz911

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:33 PM

Added 'LB Photo Realism' and 'Dawn of Time'.

Have fun with them :)

iPTPenguin

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:51 PM

Totally not on-topic w/ texture packs, but do you think you could make a hack that could put Water, Lava & TNT in your inventory on launch of PE? (or like open the tweak's app and tell it to do it in a world), and make it work for creative too?

Just a thought.

- Jonas

chaosz911

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:11 PM

View PostiPTPenguin, on 07 May 2012 - 01:51 PM, said:

Totally not on-topic w/ texture packs, but do you think you could make a hack that could put Water, Lava & TNT in your inventory on launch of PE? (or like open the tweak's app and tell it to do it in a world), and make it work for creative too?

Just a thought.

- Jonas

Thank you for the credit, but that is something I cannot do Posted Image If someone were to provide such a packet, I would most definately put it on the repo though. The main problem with this, is that you can only hack into maps as far as I know and not the actual game.