Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Beginner Server

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Holsety142

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:42 PM

Hey

I've just started Minecraft and I'm searching for a survival server for beginners.
Can anyone help me here because in alot of servers I dont get the chance to build something.

Register or log in to remove.

Flying_hat

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:29 PM

View PostHolsety142, on 01 May 2012 - 02:42 PM, said:

Hey

I've just started Minecraft and I'm searching for a survival server for beginners.
Can anyone help me here because in alot of servers I dont get the chance to build something.

At FuzionCraft, you can get started right away. Our community is Super-friendly, some of them are new to MineCraft.
Also, don't be afraid to ask something, we have all been there.

I'll post some info about our server here below:

Posted Image

FuzionCraft is a small newly-started server, with its main focus on creating a friendly but mature environment for anyone who enjoys having fun in-game while having a nice chat with other players.

Some plugins:
-mcMMO
-LWC Chest Protection
-ChestShop
-iConomy
-Multiverse
-PVP Arena
-Trading

We currently have three worlds available. There is the survival world, the creative world and the Freelands.
The Freelands world is like the survival world, except that no rules apply there.

Feel free to join,
The IP is 78.138.97.58:25702

Dalaxerking
  • Minecraft: Dalaxerking13

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:41 PM

Hey, I'm looking for some new people to join my server. I usually run bukkit, the servers on 24/7 and is largely influenced by the people who play it. i'm experienced as a server owner, as I've seen alot over the past year and a half with my server. At the moment though, in all honestly I'm just starting up the server again after having to turn it off for a while, so the server will be a little bare. Also for the most part there not to many rules other then don't be disrespectful. Also You can play in either a survival,creative, worlds and you can play in a world with the hunger games maps if enough people want to play. If your interested all you have to do is go to the form me and if you want so you can stay updated on the server, subscribe to me on youtube,http://www.youtube.com/user/Dalaxerking13. If have any other questions just PM me. Thanks, Henry http://www.minecraft...9#entry14631989

godgodgodgo
  • Minecraft: godgodgodgo

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:11 PM

Mineyc Survival

Mineyc Survival is a small friendly community who love to build, trade and work together.
We have various plugins to keep your experience as enjoyable as possibe such as:
  • Custom Maps (Terrains up to 256 high)
  • MobArena
  • Logblock
  • Lwc
  • MultiVerse
  • Mumble Server
We have four worlds for you to enjoy. There's the normal world, nether, skyland and DungeonRunner.
Dungeon Runner is a free running map with lots of levels for you to try and beat.

We hope you come and enjoy the mineyc survival server.
See you soon!

Difficulty Setting= Hard
IP= survival.mineyc.com:27170
Website= www.mineyc.com

Mumble= chat.mineyc.com  Port= 49185

nuvx
    nuvx

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 633 posts
  • Minecraft: nuvx

Posted 16 May 2012 - 04:03 AM

Brand new server that just started. We welcome minecraft beginners and try to be as helpful as possible

Infinite Earth: semi-vanilla 24/7  dedicated 60 slot bukkit survival minecraft server!

http://iearth.enjin.com
Our focus is a fun, mature, tightknit community where players enjoy a ton of freedom while still having some guidelines to keep it enjoyable for everyone.

-Click Whitelist Application to Apply-

Some of our features include:

- Enhanced leveling system with the McMMO plugin - lockette - watchdog anti-griefing plugin -

- Whitelist application process to foster a mature community -

- Friendly and helpful staff - No PVP - No Greifing - No Stealing -

- Purchasable spawn homes - purchasable towns -

- Player shops, kiosk and shopping mall with chestshop -

- Server economy with iconomy - server store -

-Mumble Voicechat -

IP: 67.222.155.49:25565

teamkazm
    teamkazm

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:02 AM

KazmKraft
IP: S8.hosthorde.com:25567
Hardcore PVP, Raiding, and Griefing server!

Rules:
1) Don't ask for ANYTHING, you won't get it.
2) Listen to the server staff.
3) X-ray will get you in BIG trouble, don't use it.
4) Protections may be given if we like what you've built, but don't ask.
5) No mob traps or grinders, they're cheap and unfair.
6) Don't ­beotch if you're griefed, that's the point of the server.
7) Please, don't stack 1x1 towers.
8) If you don't agree with any of my rules, don't join.

Please take note that this is a brand new server, and that there aren't a lot of features, or staff here yet. We'll be accepting staff soon, but for now just sit tight and play the game.

Posted Image

SkippyJif

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:46 AM

Hiya! Sounds to me like Reverie could be a perfect fit for you. Posted Image

We're a casual 16+ whitelisted semi-vanilla survival server with the bare minimum in plugins (just GriefPrevention, for what the name infers, and DynMap) and a friendly, mature community. At the moment we average around five or six players online at a time, with closer to ten during peak hours. On top of that, we also have a dedicated TeamSpeak 3 server for those of us who like to voice chat/play collaboratively. Lastly, we're hosted in the US with 24/7 uptime and negligible lag. Our members love to help each other out, so we're an ideal beginners' server, but we'll still suit once you're a veteran.

We also have a /tpa command that allows players to teleport to one another with permission, as well as /spawn and /home commands. No PvP allowed, either; strictly PvE!

Feel free to check us out here: http://www.minecraft...ion/page__st__0

Jeffro1001

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:25 PM

View PostHolsety142, on 01 May 2012 - 02:42 PM, said:

Hey

My server community is very helpful

everyone is welcome  from noobs to experts

Thread is here:
http://www.minecraft...mature-players/

Holmezy12345
  • Minecraft: Holmezy12345
  • Xbox:NumptyNutz77

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:39 AM

Come Join EmeraldCraft an amazing adventure server week have got some good plugins and in a weeks time we are upgrading so we can get more staff and some more plugins so it will be more fun!
Full of friendly people and friendly ops!    SERVER IP: 198.15.115.130:25843
And Remember to say Holmezy sent you to claim your Reward.

KingHydrix
  • Minecraft: KingHydrix

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:41 AM

Go to the server listing on MinecraftForums http://servers.minec...rum.net/servers and check out the servers there, you can also filter for certain servers. MinecraftForums is  not the only website that hosts a server finding webpage, but not sure if I'm allowed to 'advertise' the other ones.

KIMB00P
    KIMB00P

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 974 posts
  • Minecraft: Kimb00p
  • Xbox:Kimb00p

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:06 PM

Check mine out

mc.anarchynetwork.co:25620
Posted Image
FACTIONS•PVP•GRIEFING•PEACEFUL•PVE•ECONOMY•SURVIVAL