• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Flan's mod Multiplayer?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

WakingDanny

Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:19 AM

Hello everyone, i'm creating a Server with my friends and today we watched a SMP video with the Flan's Plane Mod

So i searched and i find out that there is a Flan's Mod for 1.2.5, on that topic the Flan's mod haves many mods, like WW2, etc

But i got a bit confused, my mother language isn't english and sometimes i have hard time to understand some things.

So i have some questions:

1: What are the mods on Flan's mod that work on Multiplayer?

(If u know the answer for the first question please try to answer the second question)

2: How can i install the mods that work on multiplayer on my server?

Register or log in to remove.

JeanRobert99
  • Minecraft: LTJR

Posted 28 April 2012 - 02:01 PM

Hello WalkingDanny
I will help you and try to answer your questions
1.I dont know any mods for flans mod, but soon the person making the mod will make it multiplayer
2.I know install mods into my server but if i install one my friends cannot join my server.If you know how to
get mods into your server with your friends i think i can help you because i can also install all mods like flan,tales of kingdom,thx helicopter mod,herbine mod,more exposives mod etc.
I hope i helped you if you dont know how to install flans mod into minecraft server if flans mod is for multiplayer
i can help you
[If i didnt respond to you answer you post that means im not using forums everytime or day]

primeval_15429
  • Minecraft: primeval_15429

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:06 AM

flans mods have been rewriten and now there is no multiplayer version but one will come soon

joejr50
    joejr50

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Minecraft: joejr50

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:46 PM

View PostJeanRobert99, on 28 April 2012 - 02:01 PM, said:

Hello WalkingDanny
I will help you and try to answer your questions
1.I dont know any mods for flans mod, but soon the person making the mod will make it multiplayer
2.I know install mods into my server but if i install one my friends cannot join my server.If you know how to
get mods into your server with your friends i think i can help you because i can also install all mods like flan,tales of kingdom,thx helicopter mod,herbine mod,more exposives mod etc.
I hope i helped you if you dont know how to install flans mod into minecraft server if flans mod is for multiplayer
i can help you
[If i didnt respond to you answer you post that means im not using forums everytime or day]
You have to find the multiplayer version of the mod, install it on your server, then have everyone that wants to play on that server install the client version. Unfortunately, most client mods have no multiplayer version.
Posted Image

plasmascreen1

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:42 AM

Yeah, afraid you'll have to wait for the multiplayer to come out. I presume you install the mod like you would with your client but put the mod folders in the Minecraft_Server.exe or the craftbukkit.jar or whatever. You still have to delete the META-INF! Also the people wanting to connect would have to have the mod too. But as I said, no multiplayer version of Flan's Mod yet :(