Athos Survival Texture pack [32x32] Ready for 1.2.5

survival texture pack 32x32 realistic fantasy art amazing minecraft

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

CityofAthos
  • Minecraft: Jaaacqs /// Aethirium

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:22 PM

Posted Image

This is Athos survival/fantasy pack created by Jaaacqs and Aethirium. This pack has been out for a while, and it's now better than ever. We've updated the jungle biome along with a few other blocks to make your Minecraft experience even better. We appreciate all the support over the past year and we hope that you continue using our pack.

DO:

*Feel free to use this pack in any featured video or advertising provided with a link. We love seeing it in builds and we're starting to more and more.

* Edit the textures for your own private use, however you may not redistribute them as your own.

DON'T:

*Re-upload, or release this pack ANYWHERE.

*Do not use any of the textures in the pack without permission first. Message us privately if you're interested in using anything and I might be willing to negotiate

FAKE / STOLEN CONTENT:

We've encountered a few accounts stealing our pack and re-releasing it. It might be well known but it isn't significant enough for someone to acknowledge it's work already done by someone else. This pack is 9000% original content, inspired by SMP revival and our love for Fantasy.

Posted Image

This is a 32x32 texture pack 1.1 compatible. So if this is your first 32x32 we recommend a patcher or else you'll have a few bugs and messed up blocks. Make sure (portal/water/fire/lava) is set to "Custom Animation" to view them in our pack. Please don't contact us telling us our HD textures don't have movement/flow. They do, so you must be doing something wrong.

Posted Image

Survival version 1.1
Survival version 1.2

Survival 1.3 - Redone for 1.2.5

Posted Image

We love opinions and recommendations. If you find anything wrong with the pack let us know, we'll do the best we can! If anything needs to be updated or fixed don't hesitate to contact us. I'm currently working on the watch. It hasn't been working lately.

Posted Image

I recently decided to try out Ad.fly. I am a graphic artist and I could use the support. This pack already has 14,000 downloads else where and it would have been useful to make some donated money towards my work, prior to me releasing it. I'd appreciate it if you would use the Mediafire download above. If you don't like waiting 5 seconds, here's the PMC link.

http://www.planetmin...-survival-pack/

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Aethirium /// Jaaacqs

Register or log in to remove.

Goodlyay
    Goodlyay

Ghast Hunter

• Members
  • 2549 posts
  • Minecraft: goodlyay

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:27 AM

Hey... I like it!

"Posted Image"

~Alvoria

VegasBaby69
  • Minecraft: PeterGarfield6

Posted 28 April 2012 - 05:29 AM

Gonna try it out!
Posted Image

Khristophoros17
  • Minecraft: cmm14
  • PSN:JTXAssassin00

Posted 28 April 2012 - 05:30 AM

Looks very nice

I am here to Command & Conquer.

Posted Image

VegasBaby69
  • Minecraft: PeterGarfield6

Posted 28 April 2012 - 05:53 AM

Thank you for this texture pack!  I'm recommending it to some of my buds!
Posted Image

CityofAthos
  • Minecraft: Jaaacqs /// Aethirium

Posted 28 April 2012 - 07:04 AM

View PostVegasBaby69, on 28 April 2012 - 05:53 AM, said:

Thank you for this texture pack!  I'm recommending it to some of my buds!

Thank you so much :D and thanks to everyone who commented. I'm glad you all like it
Posted Image
Aethirium /// Jaaacqs