• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Minecraft Model Pack [v1.5.306] + Steve Rigs [v1.2+v1.1] + Item Pack [v1.2.178] + Mob Pack [v1.0.6] (Cinema 4D)

minecraft cinema 4d 3d model pack free big steve rig character kit

• Please log in to reply
1486 replies to this topic

WeedLion
  • Minecraft: weedlion

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:47 PM

POPULAR

Cinema 4D Minecraft Packs and Rigs

For all you Cinema 4D users wanting to do Minecraft-stuff, here are a few packs to help you getting started. These are all free to download as well, except the paid rig at the end but there's also a free rig up for download so don't worry if you don't want to or aren't able to pay for anything.
You can use these anywhere you want. Pictures, animations, avatars, wallpapers etc, but credits would obviously be appreciated as I've spend a lot of time working on these packs.

To make things easier, here are links you can click to instantly scroll to whatever you wish to download:

Model pack
Item pack
Mob pack
Free Steve Rig
Paid Steve Rig [$15] (More advanced and tons of more features)
Cinema 4D Tutorials
Downloads for other programs (Blender, 3DS Max and Maya)

I don't really know what more to put here so I'll just get right to it;

Model Pack

Posted Image

This is a pack I've been working on for quite a while now. I'm still actively working on it and it will be updated once in a while with new blocks, items, mobs etc.

It was first started off as just a few models for the pictures at real-life-minecraft tumblr but I decided to expand it and give it out for free.

I can't promise I'll be able to finish this (100% complete) as I don't get any money for what I do and I have other things I should focus on too.

List of all models included in version v1.5.306:

Spoiler:

Download and installation:

Newest version (v1.5.306): Mediafire

Previous version (v1.4.235): Mediafire

Previous version (1.3.209): Adf.ly

Previous version (1.2.194): Adf.ly

Previous version (1.1.157): Adf.ly

Previous version (1.0.124): Adf.ly

How to install:

1. Download the pack (Minecraft Model Pack v1.5.306 (By WeedLion).rar)

2. Use WinRAR or another program of your choice to extract 'Minecraft Model Pack v1.5.306 (By WeedLion).lib4d' to

C:/Program Files/MAXON/CINEMA 4D R**/library/browser

(If you're updating from an older version, just delete the old .lib4d file and put in the new one)

3. And that's it. If you go to your content browser in Cinema 4D it should be there ready to go.

How to apply custom/downloaded textures:

Pictures:

Spoiler:

Version History:

Spoiler:

Compitable with Cinema 4D R12+.

If you use this model pack in a picture, video or anything like that, please give credit. I've spent a lot of time working on this. :]

I'll update the post later and make it longer but for now I'll work on more models instead.

And one last thing, requests are also very appreciated.

Hope you enjoy the model pack.

-----------

Item Pack

Posted Image

This is the item pack. It contains all the items in the items.png file and I'll keep updating it as they add more to it, but to keep the updates from being so minor I'll also add some items from mods and other fan-made items.

List of all the items included in newest version (v1.2.178)

Spoiler:

Newest version (v1.2.178): Mediafire

Newest version (v1.1.90): Mediafire

Previous version (v1.0.45): Adf.ly

How to install:

1. Download the pack (Minecraft Item Pack v1.2 (By WeedLion).rar)

2. Use WinRAR or another program of your choice to extract 'Minecraft Item Pack v1.2 (By WeedLion).lib4d' to

(If you're updating from an older version, just delete the old .lib4d file and put in the new one)

3. And that's it. If you go to your content browser in Cinema 4D it should be there ready to go.

Version History:

Spoiler:

Same goes for this pack as the model pack, if you use this pack anywhere, please give credit as I've spent a lot of time on this pack.

-----------

Mob Pack

Posted Image

This is the mob pack. All mobs in the pack will be rigged and include IK chains and User Data.

They are very custom skin-friendly as there is a User Data just for using a custom skin. You can see more about that further down.

A lot of work goes into making them so there aren't a lot just yet and some of them aren't really that great. I'll make sure to improve the models in later updates but for now I'll focus on making them and get them in the pack.

My goal is to get all the mobs in this pack but that would obviously be a lot of work so we'll see.

List of all mobs included in newest version (1.0.6):

- Creeper

- Enderman

- Iron Golem

- Pig

- Skeleton

- Villager

Note: The sizes are NOT correct. There is User Data to resize them. You'll have to do it yourself until the next update.

As mentioned earlier, I will be improving all the mobs later. I'll also make another model for the villager, to give him arms you can move around like the other mobs. This will not be very custom skin-friendly.

Newest version (v1.0.6): Mediafire

How to install:

1. Download the pack (Minecraft Mob Pack v1.0.6 (By WeedLion).rar)

2. Use WinRAR or another program of your choice to extract 'Minecraft Mob Pack v1.0.6 (By WeedLion).lib4d' to

Main features:

- All mobs will be rigged, with different colored bones for left, right, neck and main bones.

- They will all also include IK chains.- User data for size, custom skin and some other misc. ones.

Note: If you're using Ambient Occlusion and the villager, make sure to check 'Evaluate Transparency' in the Ambient Occlusion settings.

Not sure what versions of Cinema 4D this one compitable with but download it and try. If you have a version it's not compitable with please tell me and I'll make sure to add it here for people to see.

I do requests, half of the mobs in this pack was done just because it was requested so if you have any mob you want just leave a post in this topic and I'll make it and add it in the next update.

Credit is not required but it's still greatly appreciated since I spent a lot of time and work on this mob pack and giving it out for free.

-----------

Free Steve Rig

Posted Image

This is the (free) rig I've been using in my pictures for the-real-life-minecraft tumblr. I've slowly added more and more to it as I've continued making pictures.

I decided to upload it and give it out for free just cause I don't really have anything to lose. Posted Image

The download includes three rigs. Main, No facial expressions and Smaller eyes.

The main one is, as the name says, the main rig.

The 'No facial expression' one is without the eyes, mouth, eyebrows etc. Much better for custom skins.

Smaller eyes is pretty much just the main one with smaller eyes, to look more like the default eyes from Minecraft.

The facial expressions are controlled with User Data.

Posted Image

Here's a video showing you the User Data (Facial expressions), IK chains and the Visual selector (v.1.0):

Download Rigs (v.1.2): Mediafire

How to install:
1. Download the rigs (Steve Rig v1.2 (By WeedLion).rar)
2. Use WinRAR or another program of your choice to extract 'Steve Rig 1.2 (By WeedLion).lib4d' to
3. And that's it. If you go to your content browser in Cinema 4D it should be there ready to go.(Please give credit if you use this rig in a picture, video or anything else)

READ THIS:
- If you use Ambient Occlusion, make sure 'Evaluate Transparency' is checked in the Ambient Occlusion settings. Otherwise the face will turn black when using second layer.
- You cannot rotate bones by default because of IK chains. If you prefer rotating bones instead of using IK, go to 'Character' on top and uncheck 'Use IK'.
- You can change the armor to either leather, iron, gold, chain or diamond simply by replacing 'diamond' in the texture path to whatever you want.
By default it says 'preset://minecraft steve rig (by weedlion).lib4d/Armor/tex/diamond_1.png'To change to iron, simply put 'iron' where it says 'diamond', like this:'preset://minecraft steve rig (by weedlion).lib4d/Armor/tex/iron_1.png'
- More notes coming later.

j0rd4nkzf make a neat little thing to make the rig automatically lip sync to whatever audio you import. Here's is post including a video showing how it works, how to do it, and a download link:

View Postj0rd4nkzf, on 11 October 2012 - 08:51 AM, said:

Here's the Automatic Lip Sync thing I was talking about earlier, it is designed specifically for your Steve rig! Since nobody else made it, I decided to do it. It's not very accurate since it's automatic but it is a huge time-saver.

youtu.be/bn05t8udOt0

How to delete IK chains (If you prefer rotating the bones manually):
Spoiler:

Pictures:
Spoiler:

Version history:
Spoiler:

----------

Paid Steve Rig
Posted Image
(Updating picture to v1.1 soon)
This is another rig, but with a lot more and better features. I obviously prioritize this one over the other free rig, as well as the packs so this one will have more and better features and it's made very differently. If you buy it, you'll get all future updates for free. They will be sent to your email as soon as they're out.

Here's an outdated quick video going through some of the features for 0.9:

Video going through 1.1 coming soon.

THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE I SELL THE RIG. IF ANYBODY ARE TRYING TO SELL IT TO YOU OVER SKYPE IT'S SOMEONE IMPERSONATING ME OR LYING ABOUT KNOWING ME
I wish I didn't have to put this message here but it's been happening quite a bit lately.

Download (1.1): GetDPD ($15)

(WORKS ONLY FOR STUDIO VERSIONS)

How to install:
1. Download the pack which will be sent to your email as soon as you pay for it.
2. Use WinRAR or another program of your choice to extract the files inside the .rar to wherever you want.
3. The C4D files can be opened straight away while the Content browser (lib4D) file has to be put in
4. Now you're done. Just open your content browser (Window > Content Browser) and you'll have it there.
There's also a readme.txt included, which I highly recommend reading.

Changes for 1.1:

- Added a lot more Face Customization, specifically eye positions, size and more eyebrow customization.
- Added option to use Unibrow
- Added Teeth Spacing and setting to choose the size of the teeth.
- Added option to disable eyes, eyebrows and mouth seperately.
- Complete Armor color customization for use any color you want, and a list of RGBs for Leather, Iron, Gold and Diamond.
- More accessories - Shoes (Extruded), Hair (Extruded), Shirt (Extruded), Hat Boole, Top Hat, Mustache, Monocle, Cane and Cape (WIP).
- Simple tools you can enable and disable for both hands. Click on them and use the User Data to change material.
- Changed up some of the boxes and lines to select the arms and legs.
- Removed Visual Selector and Armor from the HUD.
- Added more texture accessories, but not a lot. Don't know if I'll continue this or not. Haven't really seen it being used.
- Arms are by default controlled with IK again. Bones seemed to confuse some.
- A few other minor changes as well.

Fixes:
- Fixed Visual Selector and skin for Custom Skin.
- Fixed a lot of other minor stuff.

Changes for 1.0:
- Added Armor
- Added a way to select main bones directly in the scene.
- Added option to turn off/on IK for arms and feet.
- Added option to rotate the fingers.
- Added Visual Selector in the HUD.
- Added 'Bones' in the Visual Selector to select arms/legs bones when the IKs are disabled.
- Changed the size of the rig to be correct (175 cm).
- Teeth opens as well when you use the 'Mouth Open' slider.
- Added Accessories (in User Data), but still a WIP.

Fixes:
- Fixed left middle finger pose bug.
- Fixed Visual Selector for Content Browser versions.
- Removed keyframe on right hand pole.
- Fixed the 'Top back' bone.
- Other minor bugs.

Just some random screenshots and pictures:
Spoiler:

Thanks. :]

----------

Cinema 4D Tutorials

Getting Started
Click to watch
This video will show you how to get started with Cinema 4D for all you beginners, or maybe even ones who are still trying to decide whether you're going to get Cinema 4D or not.
It goes through the interface, controls, some simple tools, adding objects, using this model pack and some other various things that are pretty much required to know if you're going to be using Cinema 4D.

Installing a Lib4d file
Click to watch
Very short video showing you how to download and install a lib4d file (Model pack in this situation).

Walking for Steve Rigs
Click to watch
This is a tutorial on how to create a very basic walking cycle. This tutorial isn't meant to show you exactly how you should do it, it's just a helping hand on getting started. What you should do, is use this is a template and then add something to your own walk that really makes it 'yours'. Also remember that the walks are always different depending on the mood of the character you're animating, so make sure you don't do the same walk all the time.

Xpresso & User Data Basics
Click to watch
Xpresso and User Data isn't required to know. It took quite a while before I decided to get into it after I started using Cinema 4D, but ever since I started using I've used it all the time. Definitively required if you're going to make rigs or anything like that, but even if you aren't going to do that I recommend learning the basics just so you know what it's for and such in case you end up in a situation where it actually would make things a lot easier.

Make your own Steve Rig
Click to watch
(Click on annotations to go to next parts)
If you ever wanna try to create your own rig, this tutorial will help you out. It isn't a very advanced rig, but it has the basic stuff such as eyes, eyebrows, mouth and teeth as well as controls for them.
This consist of three parts, being all together 2 hours long.

Change Default Project/Render Settings
Click to watch
Having to change your render settings and project settings every time you open Cinema 4D can get frustrating. Here's a simple solution to make anything your default start-up settings by simply saving a file called 'new.c4d' in a specific directory.

Edit Layout
Click to watch
This is more like a quick tip, but it shows you how to change and customize your Cinema 4D layout to whatever you prefer. The default layout is already very nice, as well as the other layouts in the layouts menu that are included, but it's always nice to be able to add buttons and such that you use a lot but are a pain to find all the time.

Make Minecraft Items
Click to watch
Now, the Item Pack do have almost all items in Minecraft, but it doesn't have any items from texture packs or anything you've made yourself, so this tutorial will show you a quick way to model any item.

For more future tutorials, feel free to subscribe to TheRealLifeMC. More tutorials will be posted as more are made.

----------

Downloads for Blender, 3DS Max and Maya

If you don't have Cinema 4D or just prefer another program, here are a few packs and rigs made by other people for other programs. :]

(The following are NOT made by me)

Blender:
VMComix' Steve Rig by VMComix
Description:
You may use the rigs in a video, just provide credit to VMComix.

Minecraft models and rig for blender by Swesen
Description:
Includes many animals, block, flowers, mushrooms etc. and of course Steve. The torches are functional but you must also duplicate the lamp and parent the torch if you are making a night or cave scene. If anyone know how to make the torch and the lamp the same object please tell me and I will fix it. You can use any texture pack just replace the original ones and the blocks will change.

BLENDER MINECRAFT RIG by GerladoCockerhan
Description:
Currently the mobs are: Steve (Steve can be retextured to a zombiePig and a zombie), A female character,  a squid, a pig, an Enderman, a Creeper, a skeleton, a wolf, a Ghast, a spider(so hard to animate! all them legs!  )  ,a golem, a slime, a magma slime, a chicken, a villager and a Portal gun (??)

Blender 2.58 Minecraft Rigs by skarb

3DS Max:
3ds Max Minecraft Human model rigged v0.5 by theironpa
Description:
3ds Max 2010 Minecraft Human model rigged v0.5 For animation and machinima Read more in the read me included in file

Minecraft 3D Essentials 1.1 (Free 3D Models!) by AnimaterCraft
Description:
Please give Credit when used.
Minecraft 3D Essentials is a free package of models to create your own Minecraft Animations.
You just need Cinema 4D (R12 or higher) or another 3D-Programm that is able to import .c4d, .3ds or .dae files.

minecraft 3ds max rig [DOWNLOAD] by noober62

Maya:
Shroggs MAYA Minecraft Rig by shroggs
Description:
This Character Rig is for use with autodesk MAYA, It should work with all versions of maya [8 +]
For optiomal rendering, please use mental ray, as it will render without filtering on the textures (And looks 100X better Posted Image )

Minecraft Character Rig [maya]
Description:
Well lately i have been searching for a maya rig that i can use in an animation that i have been planning, but sadly i have not found one and that is what lead me to want to make my own.
Current progress
V1
This version allows you to use your minecraft skin with it by simply replacing the char.png with your own skin

These are all awesome rigs and model packs put out for free by awesome people. If you use any of them, you should give them credit whether they ask for it or not. They've spent time working on something and put it out for free for you to use. That's the least you can do back. :]

----------

Hope you enjoy both the rig and model pack and I'll make sure to keep updating these while I have the time.If you have any questions, requests or anything like that, feel free to email me at [email protected]

- WeedLion

Edited by WeedLion, 20 August 2013 - 12:40 AM.

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Basion
    Basion

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • Minecraft: Basion

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:29 PM

This is a pretty good pack. Thank you for uploading it.

SmileyAllMighty
  • Minecraft: SmileyAllMighty

Posted 28 April 2012 - 01:45 AM

I like the way you tie minecraft in real life elements and surrounding. it's very much impressive while at the same time humorous. Pretty much made a fan out of me so I'm gonna stay updated on what projects you do and will give feedback when the opportunity arises. :)

(makes me wish I was capable of such animations/ pictures but everyone has there talents)

However, I hope to see more WeedLion :D

WeedLion

Posted 28 April 2012 - 03:54 AM

View PostBasion, on 27 April 2012 - 06:29 PM, said:

This is a pretty good pack. Thank you for uploading it.
Thank you. If you use it I'd love to see what you create with it. :3

View PostSmileyAllMighty, on 28 April 2012 - 01:45 AM, said:

I like the way you tie minecraft in real life elements and surrounding. it's very much impressive while at the same time humorous. Pretty much made a fan out of me so I'm gonna stay updated on what projects you do and will give feedback when the opportunity arises. Posted Image

(makes me wish I was capable of such animations/ pictures but everyone has there talents)

However, I hope to see more WeedLion Posted Image

Thanks a bunch. You really have no idea how much that means to me. :]
I'm glad you like it and it's because of people like you I keep doing it. Posted Image
Posted Image

WeedLion

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:03 PM

Posted Image

First post updated with new version (1.1.157)

New models added are:

Unsorted:
Cake
Door (Steel)
Door (Wood)
Enchantment Table
Glass (Thin)
Ladder
Lever
Lily Pad
Piston (Normal)
Piston (Sticky)
Rails (Normal)
Rails (Curved)
Rails (Detector)
Rails (Powered)
Torch
Trapdoor
Slab (Bricks)
Slab (Cobblestone)
Slab (Planks)
Slab (Sandstone)
Slab (Stone)
Slab (Stone Bricks)

Redstone:
Redstone Dust (On) (4 sides)
Redstone Dust (On) (3 sides)
Redstone Dust (On) (2 sides)
Redstone Dust (On) (Line)
Redstone Dust (Off) (4 sides)
Redstone Dust (Off) (3 sides)
Redstone Dust (Off) (2 sides)
Redstone Dust (Off) (Line)
Redstone Torch (On)
Redstone Torch (Off)

Pictures:
Spoiler:

I will start working on the next version later today and hopefully get it out within a few days.
I haven't decided much for the next version yet, but this is what I got so far:

- Make redstone dust 3D (Model them)
- Fix the rails (Minor placement fix to make them easier to use)
- Put a bit glow on the Torch
- Improve trapdoor and doors

New items:
Minecart
Fence
Fence (Nether)
Flower (Cyan)

That's all I got so far but I'll add more to the list as I come up with more.
If there's anything you need in it just tell me and I'll add it as soon as possible.
Download link is in the first post. :]
Posted Image

metaboss
  • Minecraft: metaboss101

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:01 PM

Every time I want to render i'll get this:

Texture error
Default.png (Default.png, C:\Users\Weed Lion\Documents\Minecraft IRL\Model pack\Textures\Character Skins)
Plz help me!

WeedLion

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:34 PM

View Postmetaboss, on 29 April 2012 - 04:01 PM, said:

Every time I want to render i'll get this:

Texture error
Default.png (Default.png, C:\Users\Weed Lion\Documents\Minecraft IRL\Model pack\Textures\Character Skins)
Plz help me!
Hmm.. Seems like I've accidentally mixed up two textures. Sorry about that.
Give me a few minutes and I'll upload a new version which works and where you can use your own skins as well. :]

Edit:
Again, I'm really sorry about that.
I've re-uploaded it and replaced the link.
Go to the first post and download it again (Just make sure to delete the old files).

If you have important work and don't wanna delete it from the scene to get the new file in, just open the texture (Under  'Materials'), then inside 'Material Editor' just click the '...' button all the way to the right for 'Texture', find and open the 'char.png' included in the new download.
Edit: Also do this under the 'Alpha' channel, otherwise it won't work.

And thanks for using it. Posted Image

Edited by WeedLion, 22 June 2012 - 10:16 PM.

Posted Image

minecraftworldgamer

Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:48 PM

NICE, great work, I cant wait to all of the items is out!

Hello  :D

WeedLion

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:05 PM

View Postminecraftworldgamer, on 29 April 2012 - 04:48 PM, said:

NICE, great work, I cant wait to all of the items is out!
Thank you. Posted Image

One question (to everyone); should I focus on making all the models first then improve them later, or focus on making the models best and most details as I make them?
If I focus on making them all first I'll obviously get all the models finished earlier but if I focus on making them as good as I can as I make them they'll look better but take a bit longer.

What do you think?
Posted Image

metaboss

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:10 PM

I'm very sorry :( but I'll get a new error:

texture error
Default.png (char.png, C:\Users\Weed Lion\Documents\Minecraft IRL\Model pack\Textures\Character Skins)
I don't know if I did something wrong :(

WeedLion

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:25 PM

View Postmetaboss, on 29 April 2012 - 05:10 PM, said:

I'm very sorry Posted Image but I'll get a new error:

texture error
Default.png (char.png, C:\Users\Weed Lion\Documents\Minecraft IRL\Model pack\Textures\Character Skins)
I don't know if I did something wrong Posted Image

Haha, don't be sorry. I'm the one who should be sorry.
Let's try this one last time.
http://www.mediafire...445lfd22dk35ra5
That one should work.
The texture was the only thing I forgot to fix before uploading it but it should work now. :P
Sorry again.
Posted Image

Ceruleanhead
  • Minecraft: Ceruleanhead

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:50 PM

How do you get Cinema 4D?
I really want to use these rigs.

Posted Image

by Ceruleanhead (ME!) Ask if you want one! I can maybe make it! :D

metaboss

Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:58 PM

Everything is working now :D
but there is one thing I don't know how to edit the mouth because now it is :[] how can you change this to : )

Anon_Player

Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:07 PM

Coolness!
Hello, my name is Anon_Player, but you can call me Anon :)

WeedLion

Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:27 PM

View PostCeruleanhead, on 29 April 2012 - 05:50 PM, said:

How do you get Cinema 4D?
I really want to use these rigs.

Cinema 4D is a paid program.
You can get it at http://www.maxon.net/ .
It's definitively the best 3D program I've tried so far and I've tried quite a few, so I recommend you buying it if you are into or wanna get into 3D animating, modeling etc. Posted Image

View PostAnon_Player, on 29 April 2012 - 06:07 PM, said:

Coolness!
Thank you. :]

View Postmetaboss, on 29 April 2012 - 05:58 PM, said:

Everything is working now Posted Image
but there is one thing I don't know how to edit the mouth because now it is :[] how can you change this to : )
I'm glad you got it working. :]

There is a slider in the User data for 'Smile'.
To get the User Data just click 'Steve' in the object tab and the user data should show up under 'Attributes'.
Here's a screenshot to make it easier:
Posted Image
Also, if you double click the icon in the green square you'll get the visual selector.
In case you didn't know, the visual selector lets you choose bones by clicking on the image rather than going through all the bone layers. Posted Image
Posted Image

WeedLion

Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:29 PM

So.. Been focusing on the rig for the past three hours.

Here's a video showing you the User Data (Facial expressions), IK chains and the Visual selector:

Also, that rig isn't very 'custom-skin'-friendly so I've uploaded another rig. It's pretty much the same rig but without facial expressions and very easy to apply custom skins.
As it is now it doesn't support the parts around the head (The box around it, if that makes any sense). I tried adding it but it didn't turn out pretty good and seem to be harder than I thought but I'll do whatever I can. :]

Here's a quick video showing how you apply your own skins and just playing with the rig a bit. It's very simple:

Just go to the texture editor for char.png and choose whatever skin you wanna use.
Posted Image

Downfall_SugarRush
  • Minecraft: Downfall_SugarRush

Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:32 AM

oooo this nice!,gonna try it.

SmileyAllMighty
  • Minecraft: SmileyAllMighty

Posted 30 April 2012 - 04:37 AM

View PostWeedLion, on 29 April 2012 - 05:05 PM, said:

Thank you. Posted Image

One question (to everyone); should I focus on making all the models first then improve them later, or focus on making the models best and most details as I make them?
If I focus on making them all first I'll obviously get all the models finished earlier but if I focus on making them as good as I can as I make them they'll look better but take a bit longer.

What do you think?
Doing them one at a time as best you can would be the better option in my opinion even if it takes time. Quality is always a favorite

JohnVoiden

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:35 AM

Add glow effect at Torch, Redstone Torch, Furnace, etc Posted Image Please

Note: Awesome all models ^_^

Posted Image

WeedLion

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:00 AM

View PostDownfall_SugarRush, on 30 April 2012 - 12:32 AM, said:

oooo this nice!,gonna try it.
Thanks. If you see any bugs or anything you think could be improved please tell me and I'll take a look at it. Posted Image

View PostSmileyAllMighty, on 30 April 2012 - 04:37 AM, said:

Doing them one at a time as best you can would be the better option in my opinion even if it takes time. Quality is always a favorite
Yeah you're right. I'll go for quality from now on then. :3

View PostJohnVoiden, on 30 April 2012 - 06:35 AM, said:

Add glow effect at Torch, Redstone Torch, Furnace, etc Posted Image Please

Note: Awesome all models Posted Image
Thank you. Posted Image
I'll start working on that right away.

Also, I need your opinions.
Posted Image
Default-looking eyes
Posted Image
Or the big ones?

I could upload a rig for both if anybody would want that, or I could try to make a video showing how to edit the model to have the small eyes and use the big eyes as default? What do you think?
Posted Image