Default Realism & Smooth Realism
Made by Thomas Angeland (@UniblueMedia)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
LAST UPDATE WAS RELEASED:
28. JULY 2013
NEXT UPDATE WILL BE RELEASED:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
R3D.CRAFT, pronounced "Red Craft" or "R-3-D Craft", is a high-res texture pack that can be applied to the game, Minecraft. Based on the default texture that comes along with this game, R3D.CRAFT enhances the missing realism, with high quality textures, smoother colortransitions, smooth shapes, shadows, lighting, missing details + so much more.
This texture is made for those who seek more quality in-game, but also want to keep the default design and feeling. Therefore, this texture tries to stay close to the default appearance, by matching the correct colors and indication of shape.
[10.12.13] Getting "back in the game"
After adjusting to my new work environment, I've finally come to this state where I have time to do things again. In other words; More time to work on R3D.CRAFT.
Follow me on Facebook to track the progress and receive updates/image previews!
OFFICIAL TEASER FOR R3D.CRAFT:
PLAYING WITH R3D.CRAFT: DEFAULT REALISM 512x512:
BLUR - CINEMATIC WITH R3D.CRAFT:
BLUR is a new Minecraft cinematic I've made that includes R3D.CRAFT in some of the shots. Besides R3D.CRAFT, I also own a YouTube channel called Uniblue Media (partnered), where I focus on special effects and gaming. BLUR is special. It contains both Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders and the Water Shader mod. Two mods that can't really work together.
SUBSCRIBE TO UNIBLUE MEDIA HERE:
Wallpaper: Oak Plank from Smooth Realism [2560x1440]
CLICK SPOILER FOR MORE WALLPAPERS:
Use the buttons above. Yes, they are clickable.
Default Realism on Curse:
Download R3D.CRAFT: Default Realism 32x32 on Curse!
Download R3D.CRAFT: Default Realism 64x64 on Curse!
Download R3D.CRAFT: Default Realism 128x128 on Curse!
Smooth Realism on Curse:
Download R3D.CRAFT: Smooth Realism 32x32 on Curse!
Download R3D.CRAFT: Smooth Realism 64x64 on Curse!
Download R3D.CRAFT: Smooth Realism 128x128 on Curse!
Download R3D.CRAFT: Smooth Realism 256x256 on Curse!
The Curse Client is an add-on manager that allows you to browse, install, and update your Minecraft texture packs, mods or worlds. It's free, lightweight, and easy to use! You can stay in sync with R3D.CRAFT's newest updates quite easily!
Download Curse Client here!
CHANGE LOG - DEFAULT REALISM:
Even though this texture is 100% free and always will be, donations are more than welcome! All donations will be used only on causes that supports my work.
List of published donors:
Maria - Thank you for being my first donor!
CypeCraft- Thank you and good luck on your server!
Christopher - Thank you!xK3v - Thank you!
Beans & Pixels- Thank you, and good luck on your channel!
TerrorBite - Thank you!
Eden Brackstone - Thank you, and good luck with your photography!
Christian "NearNebula" - Thank you, and good luck with your channel!
HOW TO INSTALL MANUALLY:
Here's a short guide on how to install R3D.CRAFT for all platforms:
- Download a version of R3D.CRAFT by choosing one of the different versions above.
- Locate your downloaded R3D.CRAFT on your computer.
- You should have a zip-file (.zip). Copy this zip-file by simply selecting it and pressing Ctrl+C (for PC) or Command+C (for Mac).
- Now, locate your texture pack folder in your ".minecraft" folder on your computer. You can easily find it in the in-game Minecraft menu by going into Options -> Resource Packs -> Open texture pack folder. You can also find the folder here: "\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\resourcepacks" for pc or "/Library/Application Support/minecraft/resourcepacks" for mac.
- When you have located your texture pack folder, paste the zip-file you copied into that folder by pressing Ctrl+V (for PC) or Command+V (for Mac).
- Now, Make sure you either have MCPatcher or Optifine installed. These mods makes your Minecraft HD-ready for higher resolution texture packs. Without one of these, there might be bugs in the texture and your game might crash. Remember to close Minecraft before installing one of these mods. Do not install both!
- When you have everything ready, open Minecraft and go to Options -> Texture Packs.
- On the list, select R3D.CRAFT. It's usually named something like: [x.x.x] R3D CRAFT 512x512 (xx%). Your game might freeze for a couple of seconds. It really depends on how much quality you wanted and how fast your computer is. Do not click anywhere and let the game load the texture.
"R3D.CRAFT" is a remake/modification of the default texture pack that comes with Minecraft, which has been made by the Mojang Team. All the image-files has/will eventually be changed.
R3D.CRAFT by Uniblue Media is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License (additional restrictions are listed below. This CC-copyright license only takes place to secure the authors right to be attributed).
Copyright info for painting-textures:
Images used in "kz.png" (Minecraft paintings) are made by Kristoffer Zetterstrand. Kristoffer Zetterstrand is represented by Peter Bergman gallery. These are original images that the Mojang team uses for their default paintings. These images are labeled under Creative Commons.
- 1.0: Record in-game footage while using "R3D.CRAFT" as long as you credit me properly in the description (ex: let's plays, cinematic videos, reviews, etc...).
- 1.1: Share a link to this thread everywhere you want.
- 1.2: Use all logos, pictures, wallpapers and other graphical work connected to "R3D.CRAFT" (not the actual texture), freely, as long as you credit rightful owner. You can also change the graphical work after your desire, but you still need to credit.
- 1.3: Customize/change/edit "R3D.CRAFT" in anyway you like, as long as you keep it privately. YouTube videos and screenshots are allowed to share world wide, but only if you credit me properly for the textures. Even though you change this texture pack, you have still no rights to claim the modified texture as yours.
- 2.0: Share just the download-link to this texture. This means that if you want people to download this, you must display a link to this very thread and not a Mediafire link.
- 2.1: Re-upload this texture or parts of this texture.
- 2.2: Republish this thread/duplicate this thread without permission from the rightful owner. This only counts for all other places than MinecraftForum and PlanetMinecraft. These two places are an absolutely no-no.
- 2.3: Use any content from this texture in your own work without permission from the content owner (this does no longer include 3D animations/2D animations, but please credit wheres needed).
- 2.4: Re-make/remix this texture. If you want to customize "R3D.CRAFT", please follow rule 1.3.