• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.7] [32x, 64x, 128x, 256x, 512x] R3D.CRAFT: Default Realism/Smooth Realism (v0.1.5/v0.1.7)

uniblue media texturepack minecraft texturepack minecraft thread r3dcraft r3d realistic 3d craft 512x512 256x256

• Please log in to reply
3062 replies to this topic

UniblueMedia
  • Minecraft: unibluemedia

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:52 AM

POPULAR

Posted Image

R3D.CRAFT

Default Realism and Smooth Realism

Made by Thomas Angeland (@UniblueMedia)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

LAST UPDATE WAS RELEASED:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Posted Image Posted Image

About:

R3D.CRAFT, pronounced Red Craft or R-3-D Craft, is a high-res texture pack that can be applied to the game, Minecraft. Based on the default texture that comes along with this game, R3D.CRAFT enhances the missing realism, with high quality textures, smoother colortransitions, smooth shapes, shadows, lighting, missing details + so much more.

Posted Image

This texture is made for those who seek more quality in-game, but also want to keep the default design and feeling. Therefore, this texture tries to stay close to the default appearance, by matching the correct colors and indication of shape.

Posted Image

[22.01.14] R3D.CRAFT, now supporting shaders?

The title says everything. R3D.CRAFT will from now on support shaders mods with normal maps. Other texture maps will be added soon.

So far, it's only available in Smooth Realism, and it still needs to wait on an update from the developers behind the shader mods, to fully work with 1.7.4.

[10.12.13] Getting 'back in the game'

After adjusting to my new work environment, I have finally come to this state where I have time to do things again. In other words; More time to work on R3D.CRAFT.

Follow me on Facebook to track the progress and receive updates/image previews!

Posted Image

Exclusive reviews

(click spoiler)

Spoiler:

OFFICIAL TEASER FOR R3D.CRAFT:

Posted Image

PLAYING WITH R3D.CRAFT: DEFAULT REALISM 512x512:

Posted Image

BLUR - CINEMATIC WITH R3D.CRAFT:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wallpaper: Oak Plank from Smooth Realism [2560x1440]

Posted Image

CLICK SPOILER FOR MORE WALLPAPERS:

Spoiler:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Use the buttons above. Yes, they are clickable.

Default Realism on Curse: Smooth Realism on Curse: The Curse Client is an add-on manager that allows you to browse, install, and update your Minecraft texture packs, mods or worlds. It is free, lightweight, and easy to use! You can stay in sync with R3D.CRAFTs newest updates quite easily!

Download Curse Client here!

Posted Image

CHANGE LOG - DEFAULT REALISM:
Spoiler:
CHANGE LOG - SMOOTH REALISM:
Spoiler:

Posted Image

Feeling generous?

Even though this texture is 100% free and always will be, donations are more than welcome! All donations will be used only on causes that supports my work.

Posted Image

List of published donors:

Maria - Thank you for being my first donor!

CypeCraft- Thank you and good luck on your server!

Christopher - Thank you!

xK3v - Thank you!

Beans and Pixels - Thank you, and good luck on your channel!

TerrorBite - Thank you!

Eden Brackstone - Thank you, and good luck with your photography!

Christian NearNebula - Thank you, and good luck with your channel!

Posted Image

In this 'Behind the Scenes'-section, there will be posted various things like images, videos and info about the very process of producing R3D.CRAFT. It could be videos of me working, sketches and ideas and so forth.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

How to download and install (in text):

(Click spoiler)

Spoiler:

If you see more details on the buttons, you have successfully installed R3D.CRAFT. You can now go in-game and hopefully, enjoy R3D.CRAFT and Minecraft in a high quality version.

Posted Image

OFFICIAL BANNER:Posted Image
[url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1182714-125-512x-256x-128x-64x-r3dcraft-realistic-3d-craft/"][img]http://imageshack.us/a/img854/5640/73dq.png[/img][/url]

Posted Image

R3D.CRAFT is a remake/modification of the default texture pack that comes with Minecraft, which has been made by the Mojang Team.

Posted Image R3D.CRAFT by Uniblue Media is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License (additional restrictions are listed below. This CC-copyright license only takes place to secure the authors right to be attributed).

Copyright info for painting-textures:
Images used in kz.png (Minecraft paintings) are made by Kristoffer Zetterstrand. Kristoffer Zetterstrand is represented by Peter Bergman gallery. These are original images that the Mojang team uses for their default paintings. These images are labeled under Creative Commons.

YOU CAN:
  • 1.0: Record in-game footage while using R3D.CRAFT as long as you credit me properly in the description (ex: lets plays, cinematic videos, reviews, etc...).
  • 1.1: Share a link to this thread everywhere you want.
  • 1.2: Use all logos, pictures, wallpapers and other graphical work connected to R3D.CRAFT (not the actual texture), freely, as long as you credit rightful owner. You can also change the graphical work after your desire, but you still need to credit.
  • 1.3: Customize/change/edit R3D.CRAFT in anyway you like, as long as you keep it privately. YouTube videos and screenshots are allowed to share world wide, but only if you credit me properly for the textures. Even though you change this texture pack, you have still no rights to claim the modified texture as yours.
YOU CAN NOT:
  • 2.0: Share just the download-link to this texture. This means that if you want people to download this, you must display a link to this very thread and not a Mediafire link.
  • 2.1: Re-upload this texture or parts of this texture.
  • 2.2: Republish this thread/duplicate this thread without permission from the rightful owner. This only counts for all other places than MinecraftForum and PlanetMinecraft. These two places are an absolutely no-no.
  • 2.3: Use any content from this texture in your own work without permission from the content owner (this does no longer include 3D animations/2D animations, but please credit wheres needed).
  • 2.4: Re-make/remix this texture. If you want to customize R3D.CRAFT, please follow rule 1.3.
I am the owner of all finished R3D.CRAFT textures (not original Mojang textures) and I have all files necessary for proving it. Please follow these simple rules and do not be afraid of asking me about permission.
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Kankytwist
  • Minecraft: Kankytwist

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:19 AM

I think this is the third or the fourth of the same type of texture packs.

Edit after 55 pages: WOO, FIRST!
After seeing the progress on this pack, this has become great.
Posted Image

cameron750
  • Minecraft: Cameron750
  • Xbox:Cameron750

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:21 AM

there are a lot of these

EDIT: I like it now a lot better, more unique, and everything good job uniblue
Posted Image

p000ison
    p000ison

Tree Puncher

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:40 AM

hmm the preview pictures are just awensome. ^^ I really like texture packs, which are based on the default. Those like PhotoRealistic arent mine.

UniblueMedia

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:06 PM

EDIT: This has been solved.
Posted Image

UniblueMedia

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:43 PM

EDIT: This has been solved.
Posted Image

GreyGeist

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:10 PM

On the chest, it looks like you overlaid a tranlucent piece of wood on top of the default texture with some grain.  Also, there are lots of other packs that do similiar things.  Like vanilla hd.  So, this isn't that special, but has a lot of potential if you were to put a unique touch on it.
Posted Image

Docle88
    Docle88

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:36 AM

I really like this..........Don't listen to anyone else.....THIS IS EPIC!
Posted Image

jakus12
    jakus12

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1978 posts
  • Minecraft: jakus12

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:39 AM

View PostGreyGeist, on 23 April 2012 - 11:10 PM, said:

On the chest, it looks like you overlaid a tranlucent piece of wood on top of the default texture with some grain.  Also, there are lots of other packs that do similiar things.  Like vanilla hd.  So, this isn't that special, but has a lot of potential if you were to put a unique touch on it.
I thought he did something like that for all of the texture's.

Crazy1duke1
  • Minecraft: Bumbaca

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:40 AM

I really like texture packs like these, they still look like default Minecraft but they add so much more texture to it (No pun intended Posted Image). I can't wait to see more ;).

"Victory is like a watermelon. It's hard to spell and it tastes good."

Posted Image

DOTxTRI
    DOTxTRI

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1838 posts
  • Minecraft: Carniplex

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:22 AM

Man this needs pictures that we can see in this page... <_<
Posted Image

LIKE MY POST IF I HELPED YOU OUT :D

MarillMau5

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:40 AM

hey man this texture preview looks amazing dont listen to the ppl above, the vanilla hd texture pack crumbles next to this one.

You know why Im loving this? it has that leathery hd sackboy type feel. it doesnt make me think too much of the og minecraft texture. this is more than you doing overlays this is some real artwork youve created.

feel free to use this or put as alternate banner or dont worry but i made this to support your mod more, i hope you are working on it.

http://img444.images...44/6129/r3d.png
Posted Image

if you have another idea for a banner i can help!

Edited by MarillMau5, 24 April 2012 - 04:04 AM.

hav0k91
    hav0k91

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:08 AM

I downloaded it, put it in my texture pack folder, but it wont pop up...
I really want this texture pack, help?

b0b349
    b0b349

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • Minecraft: b0b349

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:14 AM

can't wait

mateusufc

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:50 AM

Vocês fazem ótimos videos , mais essa texture na MINHA opinião : não achei a bonita :( .

UniblueMedia

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:06 AM

View PostGreyGeist, on 23 April 2012 - 11:10 PM, said:

Yeah. I've come to a understanding that others have done this before, which doesn't really shock me. Also, I do more than just overlaying a texture, or I want at least. At the cobblestone, for example, I'v e made it pop out more and hopefully more stone-like by adding small effects/shadows/other to it. Also, what you see here is probably not the finished touch.

View PostMarillMau5, on 24 April 2012 - 03:40 AM, said:

hey man this texture preview looks amazing dont listen to the ppl above, the vanilla hd texture pack crumbles next to this one.

You know why Im loving this? it has that leathery hd sackboy type feel. it doesnt make me think too much of the og minecraft texture. this is more than you doing overlays this is some real artwork youve created.

feel free to use this or put as alternate banner or dont worry but i made this to support your mod more, i hope you are working on it.

http://img444.images...44/6129/r3d.png
Posted Image

if you have another idea for a banner i can help!

Thank you so much!! I'll add it to the forum with your name so people can see it ;D

View Posthav0k91, on 24 April 2012 - 05:08 AM, said:

I downloaded it, put it in my texture pack folder, but it wont pop up...
I really want this texture pack, help?

The file you've downloaded is just a png-file. You have to drag it into your minecraft.jar. Remember to take a copy of your minecraft.jar!

I will make it so you can just load it into your Minecraft, but not now. It's not done yet :/
Posted Image

cadric
    cadric

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 10:37 AM

View Postcameron750, on 23 April 2012 - 11:21 AM, said:

there are a lot of these

There are only like 2 packs like this. One which is not being updated and one that is very plain compared to this.
This one seems very well done. Lets hope he finish it.

yuikami
    yuikami

Coal Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 122 posts
  • Minecraft: yuikami

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:04 AM

I actually like this Posted Image Looking forward to see the full pack! Great mix between pixel and realistic image.

Edit: Oh, and great Youtube channel, really bewtiful videos *o* <3
Posted ImagePosted Image
So much works, so little time ;_; wehhhh

UniblueMedia

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:57 AM

View Postyuikami, on 24 April 2012 - 11:04 AM, said:

I actually like this Posted Image Looking forward to see the full pack! Great mix between pixel and realistic image.

Edit: Oh, and great Youtube channel, really bewtiful videos *o* <3

Oh, thank you :D
Posted Image

wnS
    wnS

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Minecraft: 1.2.5

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:04 PM

about of the one I searched for ages