Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Technic Server

tekkit technic survival creative technicpack hardcore pro expert noob plugins

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

mastefosho

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:26 PM

TekkCraft is a new Tekkit server in search of more players! We are currently fairly busy but we limit our advertising in order to not go over the server's player limit.

We have many plugins to make our server one of the best! We have Factions, LWC, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, BlueTelepads, IConomy, Chestshop, and ChopTree! The world is both creative and survival, (how you want to play is up to you) and we have plenty of space for building! We recently started a new world so there is very little space mined and/or taken.

If you're going to join please leave an application with the following guidelines (however it is not required):

1. Minecraft Username
2. Experience with Minecraft
3. Experience with Tekkit
4. Are there any other plugins you want the server to have besides those listed above? Which ones?

I cannot afford to pay more than I already do for the server, but we can still upgrade if the server is donated to. More money= Upgraded Server= Less lag, more members, more worlds/space, more plugins.

You can donate here and please do! Here's the link for the donation page: http://clients.fragn...-62d28-44cf5-7d

Thanks and see you all on the server!

Register or log in to remove.

jsmalls128
  • Minecraft: jsmalls128

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:34 PM

1. Minecraft Username:jsmalls128
2. Experience with Minecraft:i know alot about the game and had it since 1.6.6
3. Experience with Tekkit:heard of it but never used it
4. Are there any other plugins you want the server to have besides those listed above? Apple tree and residence
Posted Image

CibaTron
  • Minecraft: Ciba1234

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:39 PM

1. ciba1234
2. i had mc since beta but I am very skilled at building and mining I'm not good at redstone and modding
3. I love tekkit for many reasons 1 is that it is very simple to get and you don't go cross eyed downloading it I love all the mods in the pack too!
4. Towny would be a great mod for this server so many cities could be made and you would have ic2 and buildcraft take control!

I would love to be in this server because it new and many tekkit servers don't offer things like set home and toomanyitems that r in the mod

Posted Image

guydude1234

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:44 PM

1. Minecraft Username:guydude1234
2. Experience with Minecraft:Ik how to craft everything been playing since 1.7
3. Experience with Tekkit:I love it i have been paying it for MONTHS now!
4. Are there any other plugins you want the server to have besides those listed above? Which ones?:You already have the best plugis but you should add MD

Refuzer01
  • Minecraft: refuzer01

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:11 AM

1. Minecraft Username: refuzer01
2. Experience with Minecraft: Ever since Alpha
3. Experience with Tekkit: Love the mod and know about every odds and ends.
4. Are there any other plugins you want the server to have besides those listed above? Which ones? Not really, you have some great ones!

EJS2000
    EJS2000

Full Stack

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • Minecraft: 2000EJS

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:08 AM

Username:2000EJS
My experience: Know how to build some cool buildings
Experience with tekkit: i know how to use it been on it for a while
Um some plugins idk if this is a plugin but i want ./gm command because i LOVE servers with that command

LlamaCaptain
  • Minecraft: Llamacaptain

Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:08 AM

1. Minecraft Username:Llamacaptain.
2. Experience with Minecraft:

Been playing it for a while now starting to create or trying to create some neat stuff. quite familiar with all the in's and out's, Me and my friend also have a big clan on a PvP server.

3. Experience with Tekkit:

Newbie but i've seen a couple video's and downloaded it and looking for a good server for me and my brother to use tekkit.

4. Are there any other plugins you want the server to have besides those listed above? Which ones?

Not any that come to mind.

Rest easy gentle soldier, The Llama of ALL Captains.

aqizingtest
  • Minecraft: tiffit

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:13 AM

1. Minecraft Username:tiffit
2. Experience with Minecraft:play it everyday for 1 hour (got it 3-5 months ago
3. Experience with Tekkit: using everyday for 5 weeks but i know all the block and what they do
4. Are there any other plugins you want the server to have besides those listed above? Which ones? you already picked the best
There once was a man named tiffit,
he ate a very large criffit,
now he obsessively eats your cows!
Check out my youtube: http://www.youtube.c...ser/tiffiter123

HardBurntChip

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:55 PM

1. Minecraft Username: HardBurntChip
2. Experience with Minecraft: playing since the start of beta. quite a lot of game time as well as being an admin on another server.
3. Experience with Tekkit: None, i have seen plenty of mod reviews but thats it.
4. Are there any other plugins you want the server to have besides those listed above? Which ones : not really, you guys seem to have most of the essentials and a few other cool ones.
Posted Image

ryanertel

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:38 AM

1. ryanertel
2. been playing since 1.2_01, so lots :}
3. Enough, been playing with computercraft and mods that are in it for awhile though.
4. Not really, got pretty much everything usefull.
extraOREdinary (WIP) - new ores, tools, blocks, and halfblocks.
Posted Image

Spanospy
    Spanospy

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:58 PM

1. james2777787 (duh)
2. had it since 1.6.6 or before, but not much
3. ive downloaded it before, never was good with it
4. not really, none that i can think of. prahaps multiple maps (not item maps, but like the nether and end, but like overworld)
~7311~

CibaTron
  • Minecraft: Ciba1234

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:51 PM

XD is the server even still up or has he even checked this?

Posted Image

kingpiccolo101
  • Minecraft: kingpiccolo101

Posted 03 May 2012 - 01:23 AM

1. kingpiccolo101
2.since 1.7.3.
3. I love tekkit, I was close to making a clock in tekkit creative, but i fails on the hours.
4.No i'm fine with the plugins you have.
Posted ImageThe Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything... except history, that's not my thing. :P

Sam_WOW
    Sam_WOW

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Minecraft: brettster95

Posted 03 May 2012 - 01:09 PM

In Game Name: brettster95
Experince: Great Had it sence the begining of beta, Great with redstone
Experince: prob 1 hour of game play
Plugins: None

jaybart
    jaybart

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 11:26 AM

1. jaybart
2. had minecraft since alpha
3. been on tekkit a long time
4. towney

FatBoyz881

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:21 AM

1. Minecraft Username: FatBoyz881
2. Experience with Minecraft: had it since it was in alpha
3. Experience with Tekkit: had it for a long time, long before it had its own browser and you had to install it to mincraft
4. Are there any other plugins you want the server to have besides those listed above? nope all good

FatBoyz881

Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:28 AM

what is  the server ip?

The_Drop_Spot

Posted 13 May 2012 - 04:08 AM

1. Minecraft Username

1. TheDropSpot
2. I've been playing Minecraft since early Alpha
3. Just recently started playing Tekkit, but I've gotten the hang of the mods like IndustrialCraft.
4. None that seem worh mentioning.

flyboyiv
    flyboyiv

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:37 PM

1) flyboyiv
2)Ive been playing for 2 years!
3)Very experienced, cant wait to play on a server!
4) you covered everything bro, super pumped

66austin1

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:04 PM

1.66austin1
2.yes, i have played minecraft before and its really fun
3.yes,i'm really good at it i started 2 months ago and i'm really good with it (i dont know how to make a quentam or nano suit yet thou)
4.no not really they all look great. good job

View Postmastefosho, on 22 April 2012 - 10:26 PM, said:

TekkCraft is a new Tekkit server in search of more players! We are currently fairly busy but we limit our advertising in order to not go over the server's player limit.

We have many plugins to make our server one of the best! We have Factions, LWC, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, BlueTelepads, IConomy, Chestshop, and ChopTree! The world is both creative and survival, (how you want to play is up to you) and we have plenty of space for building! We recently started a new world so there is very little space mined and/or taken.

If you're going to join please leave an application with the following guidelines (however it is not required):

1. Minecraft Username

I cannot afford to pay more than I already do for the server, but we can still upgrade if the server is donated to. More money= Upgraded Server= Less lag, more members, more worlds/space, more plugins.

You can donate here and please do! Here's the link for the donation page: http://clients.fragn...-62d28-44cf5-7d

View Postmastefosho, on 22 April 2012 - 10:26 PM, said:

1. Minecraft Username

whats the ip?