• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

RP pr5 Frame Elevator with multiple stories.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

TampaPowers
  • Minecraft: TampaPowers

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:47 PM

The idea:

Building a Elevator using frames and frame motors. A caller button to call the elevator to the floor the player is on and a buttons to move the elevator to the desired floor.

Current state:

I managed to somewhat work out a system to disable the caller button on the floor the elevator is on.
Now im stuck on the movement part. There are two sets of frame motors, one set to move up and the other to move down, labeled white down and black up.
I need to make a system to convert the push of a certain button into a up or down movement.

Some pictures:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

ballermon

Posted 22 April 2012 - 03:31 PM

Errrr.....this section is for vanilla redstone. I know it's a gray area with the redpower mods and whatever floating around but I'm still pretty sure this belongs into the mods section ... or not. Heck idk! I don't want to see this modded MC BS.
Posted Image
Want to help me raise this? Give it a click!

Thom
    Thom

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 757 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:40 PM

The Mods forum is for discussion of mods. This is not a mod. It is a redstone creation that uses mods. This forum is for redstone creations.

TheKeeperOfPie
  • Minecraft: IGPX

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:58 PM

Actually, this forum is for redstone discussion and mechanisms. Redstone creations go in the Redstone Creations forum.

P.S. Yeah, I don't think modded redstone creations are even allowed in this forum section at all.

Cheppa
    Cheppa

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 303 posts
  • Minecraft: Cheppa

Posted 22 April 2012 - 07:13 PM

... Of course redstone creations that use mods are allowed here. Just use some tags in thread name to give a heads up for people that don't want to see this stuff. Just like op did.

TampaPowers
  • Minecraft: TampaPowers

Posted 22 April 2012 - 07:26 PM

Now, that we have that cleared, would anyone be willing to help me with the tinkering?
Basic problem is, i know about the gates and their behavior, but i cannot compile how to setup the redstone to compute the request for certain floors into a up or down movement.
I setup a server now, with Redpower and railcraft to test with some friends, if anyone is willing to help just reply ill add you to the whitelist.