• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Hamachi

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

benphelps

Posted 04 January 2011 - 12:59 PM

I hate Hamachi.  I think anyone that requires Hamachi to run any sort of server, be it Minecraft or COD, is a complete retard, and should not be running a server in the first place. Its a horrible fall back when you have no idea how to configure your router.

That is all.

What do you guys think?
Posted Image
Come join a great community, active players, creative and SMP servers available.
Professional Server Setup - Cheap Minecraft Servers - Great VPS Host - Dropbox

Register or log in to remove.

Cliff_Racer

Posted 04 January 2011 - 01:18 PM

benphelps said:

I hate Hamachi.  I think anyone that requires Hamachi to run any sort of server, be it Minecraft or COD, is a complete retard, and should not be running a server in the first place. Its a horrible fall back when you have no idea how to configure your router.

That is all.

What do you guys think?
I think that evaluation was completely harsh, because some people cannot run a server without it because they also have a wireless connection running in their house.

*hint hint*
I am NOT going to see friend requests, so stop sending them.

Valtaus
    Valtaus

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 621 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 02:57 PM

I use Hamachi for my private server. Not because I don't know how to configure my router (My router is really stupid though), but I have no need not to use it. People I don't know won't be connecting, so I don't really have a reason not to use Hamachi.
For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. -Carl Sagan

The Universe is cool enough without making up crap about it - Phil Plait

Xiili
    Xiili

End Dweller

• Members
  • 7881 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 03:37 PM

Pfft hamachi is pretty nifty, I use it for a vpn