Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

THE HUNGER GAMES: ORGANISED EVENT NEED TRIBUTES & GAMEMAKERS

the hunger games gamemakers fun organsied may pvp

  • Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1

i_iz_so_kool
  • Location: England
  • Minecraft: i_iz_so_kool

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:46 PM

THE HUNGER GAMES
Monday 7th May 2012 (time to be decided)

We're now RE-OPEN to anybody wanting to reply!

If you don't already know the hunger games is a series of books (A movie) in which the main story line of the first book is a large fight in an arena, 24 tributes battle to the death and the last tribute standing wins.

What we need:

We need 12 pairs of tributes, 2 for each district - if you wish to form an alliance it might be best if you get somebody you know well to be in your distract as you can discuss things with each other.
We also need 5 gamemakers who can run around the map and make the lives of the tributes a nightmare by spawning some mobs on them during the night aswell as burning trees, and also cause harm to the players. You can also aid the players by giving them food and bits of armour.

**Alliances are strongly recomended**

This will also be recorded and uploaded to youtube. Channel: http://www.youtube.c.../nerdswithgames

Rules:

Tributes:

•Only one player can win The Survival Games.
•You can not break any blocks, expect for leaves and mushrooms.
•You are only allowed to place blocks you find in chests.
•Your inventory must be empty before you start the game.
•No player is allowed to enter the host house.

Gamemakers:

•Gamemakers shall light the netherrack the first night.
•Gamemakers are allowed to add any weapons or food he/she want at any time in the center chests, after the second day has passed.
•Gamemakers are allowed to spawn zombies, creepers or skeletons after the second day has passed.

Participants:

District 1: usbjake, Razkar
District 2: I_iz_so_kool, Sir_James_awsome
District 3: The_Green_Dragon, GstringofDeath
District 4: Rddan017, timberflynn
District 5: JesusoChristo, JosiahIsI

District 6: greencadet4, ThEwOtSiT182
District 7: RKnight93, H473me

District 8: Edgreen59, Huntzerz
District 9: Rhamuk, Augustus781

District 10:  pancoon,
District 11: Thersabugonmytv, Mend12
District 12: Darth Zec, Ashbash211


Gamemakers:

1) Angelic_Blaze
2) braddf96

3) Lanott
4) Jkjkelly1
5)

Application form:

IGN:
Tribute or gamemaker:
Age:
Have you read or watched the hunger games?:
district partner (if any):
Skype(MUST):

Timezone?:

We are UK based, but this is not exclusively for UK players.
Been playing minecraft since 9/9/2009 :D
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

#2

Lanott
    Lanott

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 458 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:51 PM

IGN: Lanott
Tribute or gamemaker: Gamemaker
Age: 18
Have you read or watched the hunger games?: Watched the movie and currently reading Mockingjay.
district partner (if any): Not apliccable!
Skype: manwithhats

Timezone?:

UTC/GMT +1 hour Yes yes, you may be saying: "But your profile says that you're from Edinburgh! Posted Image" I'm FROM Edinburgh, but I'm currently in holland. Also, stop asking me for my goddamn timezone, it takes a minute away from my life cos I need to look it up on google!



#3

Thersabugonmytv

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:58 PM

IGN: Thersabugonmytv
Tribute or Gamemaker: Tribute
Age: 15
Have you read or watched the Hunger Games?: No but I know my way around
District partner: Anyone really
Skype: Thersabugonmytv
Timezone? Mountain standard time, I live in the U.S

#4

Pancoon
    Pancoon

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 06:10 PM

IGN: pancoon
Tribute or gamemaker: Tribute
Age: 14
Have you read or watched the hunger games?: Read all three books and watched the movie.
district partner (if any): Pretty much anyone
Skype:joshua.freeman69

Timezone?: U.S. pacific coast

#5

Jkjkelly1
  • Minecraft: Jkjkelly1

Posted 20 April 2012 - 06:11 PM

IGN: Jkjkelly1
Tribute or gamemaker: gamemaker
Age:14
Have you read or watched the hunger games?: both
district partner (if any): N/A
Skype: I would perfer to not give it out

Timezone?: EST

#6

Rhamuk
    Rhamuk

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 06:24 PM

IGN: Rhamuk
Tribute or gamemaker: Tribute
Age: 16
Have you read or watched the HUNGER games?: Yes
district partner (if any): nope
Skype: I'm am carefull with writing it on a forum,

Timezone?: GMT + 1

#7

iwillplay

Posted 20 April 2012 - 06:49 PM

IGN: clmadhatter & ricecakes03
Tribute or gamemaker: both tributes
Age: (clmadhatter 11) (ricecakes03 8)
Have you read or watched the hunger games?: no but played on minecraft
district partner (if any): yes
Skype: no

Timezone?: ET standerd time zone

#8

braddf96
    braddf96

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 06:58 PM

IGN: braddf96
Tribute or gamemaker: gamemaker
Age: 15
Have you read or watched the HUNGER games?: read all the books but not seen the film yet
district partner (if any): dont think this is for the gamemakers?
Skype: yehh, bradleyflett

Timezone?: GMT

#9

H473me
    H473me

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 186 posts
  • Location: Ponyville
  • Minecraft: H473me

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:02 PM

IGN: H473me
Tribute or gamemaker: I would prefer to be a tribute, but gamemaker is fine too.
Age: 14
Have you read or watched the hunger games?: I have watched the movie and read the first book.
district partner (if any): I don't have any as of now
Skype: dovalol

Timezone?: PST

Posted Image


#10

RKnight93
  • Location: UK
  • Minecraft: RKnight93
  • Xbox:RKnight93

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:03 PM

IGN: RKnight93
Tribute or gamemaker: Tribute please :D
Age: 18
Have you read or watched the hunger games?: Read all three books and saw the movie last night :3
district partner (if any): stick me with anyone, as long as they don't get in my way ._.
Skype: yes, but it's for close friends and family only o,o

Timezone?: GMT +0 (I'm near London, so that's right, right?)

#11

JosiahIsI
  • Minecraft: JosiahIsI

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:04 PM

IGN: JosiahIsI
Tribute or gamemaker: Tribute
Age: 16
Have you read or watched the hunger games?: Yup! =D Proud owner of the books
district partner (if any): Jesusochristo district 5?
Skype:
radar_blip
Timezone?: CST

#12

Winarve
    Winarve

    Void Walker

  • Members
  • 1559 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:05 PM

Application form:

IGN: JesusoChristo.

Tribute or gamemaker: Tribute.

Age: 14

Have you read or watched the hunger games?: Yes.

District Partner (if any): District 5, JosiahIsI

Skype:  jobvermaat

Timezone?: GMT +1 (West-Europe)
playing on oc.tc these days, come check it out. https://www.oc.tc

#13

timberflynn

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:05 PM

IGN: timberflynn
Tribute or gamemaker: Tribute

Age: 20
Have you read or watched the hunger games?: I have watched the movie and read the series

district partner (if any): I don't have any as of now
Skype: n/a

Timezone?: I live in Texas and it's 2 PM right now lol

I'll be District 5 if you need
Posted Image

#14

God_Dan
    God_Dan

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:05 PM

IGN: Rddan017
Tribute or gamemaker: tribute
Age:13
Have you read or watched the hunger games?:Yes
district partner (if any):none
Skype: xgod_danx

Timezone?:EST

#15

Hutchylad

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:07 PM

IGN: GstringofDeath
Tribute or gamemaker: Tribute
Age: 15
Have you read or watched the hunger games?: Yes
district partner (if any): None
Skype: NinjaOfAwesomeFun

Timezone?: GMT +0

#16

urban_cupcake

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:10 PM

:)
Posted Image

#17

BlazeofLee

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:14 PM

IGN: Angelic_Blaze
Tribute or gamemaker: Gamemaker
Age: 14
Have you read or watched the HUNGER games?: i read all 3 and watched the movie

district partner (if any): not for me?
Skype: blazeoflee
Timezone?: PST

#18

harrywand
    harrywand

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 951 posts
  • Location: In your personal thoughts
  • Minecraft: harrywand

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:22 PM

IGN:harrywand
Tribute or gamemaker:Gamemaker (Doesn't matter between them)
Age:N/A (I just want to keep it private)
Have you read or watched the hunger games?:I haven't read the books but I have seen the movie.
district partner (if any):I don't really mind any but if possible if he applys Fire_Sage
Skype:No skype sorry

Timezone?:WST (Western Standard Time) (3 hours before EST)
[spoiler]

Posted Image

[spoiler]

#19

i_iz_so_kool
  • Location: England
  • Minecraft: i_iz_so_kool

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:00 PM

View Postharrywand, on 20 April 2012 - 07:22 PM, said:

IGN:harrywand
Tribute or gamemaker:Gamemaker (Doesn't matter between them)
Age:N/A (I just want to keep it private)
Have you read or watched the hunger games?:I haven't read the books but I have seen the movie.
district partner (if any):I don't really mind any but if possible if he applys Fire_Sage
Skype:No skype sorry

Timezone?:WST (Western Standard Time) (3 hours before EST)
Wait, I'm confused - Gamemaker or a tribute? + Please try and get skype just for IM so we can communicate easier

View PostBlazeofLee, on 20 April 2012 - 07:14 PM, said:

IGN: Angelic_Blaze
Tribute or gamemaker: Gamemaker
Age: 14
Have you read or watched the HUNGER games?: i read all 3 and watched the movie

district partner (if any): not for me?
Skype: blazeoflee
Timezone?: PST

Accepted!

View PostHutchylad, on 20 April 2012 - 07:07 PM, said:

IGN: GstringofDeath
Tribute or gamemaker: Tribute
Age: 15
Have you read or watched the hunger games?: Yes
district partner (if any): None
Skype: NinjaOfAwesomeFun

Timezone?: GMT +0

Accepted!

View PostGod_Dan, on 20 April 2012 - 07:05 PM, said:

IGN: Rddan017
Tribute or gamemaker: tribute
Age:13
Have you read or watched the hunger games?:Yes
district partner (if any):none
Skype: xgod_danx

Timezone?:EST
Accepted!

View Posttimberflynn, on 20 April 2012 - 07:05 PM, said:

IGN: timberflynn
Tribute or gamemaker: Tribute

Age: 20
Have you read or watched the hunger games?: I have watched the movie and read the series

district partner (if any): I don't have any as of now
Skype: n/a

Timezone?: I live in Texas and it's 2 PM right now lol

I'll be District 5 if you need

Accepted!

View PostWinarve, on 20 April 2012 - 07:05 PM, said:

Application form:

IGN: JesusoChristo.

Tribute or gamemaker: Tribute.

Age: 14

Have you read or watched the hunger games?: Yes.

District Partner (if any): District 5, JosiahIsI

Skype:  jobvermaat

Timezone?: GMT +1 (West-Europe)

Accepted!

View PostJosiahIsI, on 20 April 2012 - 07:04 PM, said:

IGN: JosiahIsI
Tribute or gamemaker: Tribute
Age: 16
Have you read or watched the hunger games?: Yup! =D Proud owner of the books
district partner (if any): Jesusochristo district 5?
Skype:
radar_blip
Timezone?: CST

Accepted!

View PostRKnight93, on 20 April 2012 - 07:03 PM, said:

IGN: RKnight93
Tribute or gamemaker: Tribute please Posted Image
Age: 18
Have you read or watched the hunger games?: Read all three books and saw the movie last night :3
district partner (if any): stick me with anyone, as long as they don't get in my way ._.
Skype: yes, but it's for close friends and family only o,o

Timezone?: GMT +0 (I'm near London, so that's right, right?)

Accepted! Skype wise, could you not PM me it and then delete me after the event (if people have skype it's much easier to communicate as everyone can get in one big chat

View PostH473me, on 20 April 2012 - 07:02 PM, said:

IGN: H473me
Tribute or gamemaker: I would prefer to be a tribute, but gamemaker is fine too.
Age: 14
Have you read or watched the hunger games?: I have watched the movie and read the first book.
district partner (if any): I don't have any as of now
Skype: dovalol

Timezone?: PST

Accepted as tribute!

View Postbraddf96, on 20 April 2012 - 06:58 PM, said:

IGN: braddf96
Tribute or gamemaker: gamemaker
Age: 15
Have you read or watched the HUNGER games?: read all the books but not seen the film yet
district partner (if any): dont think this is for the gamemakers?
Skype: yehh, bradleyflett

Timezone?: GMT


Accepted

View Postiwillplay, on 20 April 2012 - 06:49 PM, said:

IGN: clmadhatter & ricecakes03
Tribute or gamemaker: both tributes
Age: (clmadhatter 11) (ricecakes03 8)
Have you read or watched the hunger games?: no but played on minecraft
district partner (if any): yes
Skype: no

Timezone?: ET standerd time zone

You would be accepted, if you can get a skype account and PM me your skype name as it's easier to communicate with everyone with.

View PostRhamuk, on 20 April 2012 - 06:24 PM, said:

IGN: Rhamuk
Tribute or gamemaker: Tribute
Age: 16
Have you read or watched the HUNGER games?: Yes
district partner (if any): nope
Skype: I'm am carefull with writing it on a forum,

Timezone?: GMT + 1
Accepted, but would it be possible if you could PM your skype? I'll delete your username after the event.

View PostJkjkelly1, on 20 April 2012 - 06:11 PM, said:

IGN: Jkjkelly1
Tribute or gamemaker: gamemaker
Age:14
Have you read or watched the hunger games?: both
district partner (if any): N/A
Skype: I would perfer to not give it out

Timezone?: EST
Could you possibly PM me your skype it's a must have really because it makes it easy to have a big group conversation, I'll delete you on skype after the event.

View PostPancoon, on 20 April 2012 - 06:10 PM, said:

IGN: pancoon
Tribute or gamemaker: Tribute
Age: 14
Have you read or watched the hunger games?: Read all three books and watched the movie.
district partner (if any): Pretty much anyone
Skype:joshua.freeman69

Timezone?: U.S. pacific coast
Accepted!

View PostThersabugonmytv, on 20 April 2012 - 05:58 PM, said:

IGN: Thersabugonmytv
Tribute or Gamemaker: Tribute
Age: 15
Have you read or watched the Hunger Games?: No but I know my way around
District partner: Anyone really
Skype: Thersabugonmytv
Timezone? Mountain standard time, I live in the U.S
Accepted!

View PostLanott, on 20 April 2012 - 05:51 PM, said:

IGN: Lanott
Tribute or gamemaker: Gamemaker
Age: 18
Have you read or watched the hunger games?: Watched the movie and currently reading Mockingjay.
district partner (if any): Not apliccable!
Skype: manwithhats

Timezone?:

UTC/GMT +1 hour Yes yes, you may be saying: "But your profile says that you're from Edinburgh! Posted Image" I'm FROM Edinburgh, but I'm currently in holland. Also, stop asking me for my goddamn timezone, it takes a minute away from my life cos I need to look it up on google!

Accepted!

If you've been accepted, and I have your skype details expect a friend request from j.j115 on skype over the course of the week.
Been playing minecraft since 9/9/2009 :D
Posted Image

#20

Greencadet4
  • Minecraft: greencadet4

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:04 PM

IGN: greencadet4
Tribute or gamemaker: Tribute
Age: 14
Have you read or watched the hunger games?: yes to both, all 3 books
district partner (if any): none, yet though i will ask my friend, and I would pick district 13, but hey, they got bombed. Nuclear power all the way! But, why not District 1, career tributes and all that
:D

Skype: monty.coyle
Timezone?: GMT
Posted Image