• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

How to change modes from "Creative"to "Survival" HOW???

please help me thank you

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Stylerer
    Stylerer

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 03:15 PM

Hello! Im making an adventure map on "Creative mode",but im little bit scared,because when I finish the game,I dont know how I will get the game mode into "Survival"one.Can you tell me how to change modes? Because im full of ideas with my Adventure Map and I want to get that published so badly! Thank you for reading this!
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

PhantomJedi759
  • Minecraft: PhantomJedi759

Posted 20 April 2012 - 03:30 PM

Install TooManyItems mod, and in your inventory screen, there will be a button in the top left corner of your screen that lets you toggle creative and survival.

kazar14
    kazar14

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 570 posts
  • Minecraft: kazar14
  • Xbox:You think?
  • PSN:I have a PS2.

Posted 20 April 2012 - 03:32 PM

A possible way is using SPC (Single Player Commands) and typing in /game mode [name] 0. This also works backwards by doing game mode 1  to switch to Creative.

Posted Image

Codename Binary is running low on players.

Stylerer
    Stylerer

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 03:42 PM

Yeah I was want to instal them,but there is some wrong sites down there :/ I can only download it from Mediafire...Maybe someone knows the link of it?
Posted Image

Zani1903
  • Minecraft: Zani1903

Posted 20 April 2012 - 03:56 PM

If you get the 12w16a snapshot, you can type /gamemode 0 and you will be turned into survival. Other than that, you can download the TooManyItems (http://www.mediafire...ez108xc2yye4k5q) mod which also allows you to obtain blocks you wouldn't normally get or Single Player Commands (http://www.mediafire...3k066s9ip99ke0i) which puts 100+ commands into your single-player game, including one you can use to change your gamemode. (The links are the latest versions of the mod that I downloaded directly from the thread, then uploaded to mediafire. No viruses here!)

Stylerer
    Stylerer

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 04:49 PM

Thank you dude very much!
Posted Image

.Logstone.
  • Minecraft: Logstone

Posted 20 April 2012 - 06:11 PM

You can also download NBTEdit, you can change all sorts with it. spawn location, survival/creative, Toggle hardcore mode, ect.
JAH!