Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Strange Thing Found In Desert

strange desert fountain water

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

TopSecretPlayer

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:25 PM

Hey Minecrafters, look what I found in desert,it looks like a fountain, but I didn't create it, I found 2 "fountains". Can somebody tell me what it is and if it gives something (like a dungeon) is there anywhere a Chest? I have to say that I was on creative on my server.Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

FtwJim
    FtwJim

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • Minecraft: FtwJim

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:28 PM

Water puts were introduced some time ago, they will only occur in the desert.

MothMan8
  • Minecraft: MothMan8

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:29 PM

This is a dessert well and they are extremly rare!
They do not give you anything but they look awsome. They can be used as water sources in the desert

cut84li4e
  • Minecraft: Cut84li4e

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:30 PM

Yup, just a randomly generated Desert Well. Has no current use but looking neat, and having water in the desert. Probably will have some future use, mostly cause why add a desert well...With no use ever?

Maybe desert themed villages instead of our just normal ones? Who knows. >.>

Just to say now, don't get to hyped up, we all know how Mojang, sorry to say, lets us down more often then amazes us. I like all the updates so far, except for the Swamp, and for the End. They completed "FFUUUU"ed us over on the End. Dragon is pathetic.. :/

Thank god for modders <3

MothMan8
  • Minecraft: MothMan8

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:05 PM

View Postcut84li4e, on 19 April 2012 - 07:30 PM, said:

Yup, just a randomly generated Desert Well. Has no current use but looking neat, and having water in the desert. Probably will have some future use, mostly cause why add a desert well...With no use ever?

Just to say now, don't get to hyped up, we all know how Mojang, sorry to say, lets us down more often then amazes us. I like all the updates so far, except for the Swamp, and for the End. They completed "FFUUUU"ed us over on the End. Dragon is pathetic.. :/

Thank god for modders <3

I dissagree with you. Mojang almost never dissapoints me

Cortona
    Cortona

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 09:42 AM

View PostMothMan8, on 20 April 2012 - 08:05 PM, said:

I dissagree with you. Mojang almost never dissapoints me
Agreed! :) Posted Image
Ender...

FreyserFrey
  • Minecraft: EsbenFrey
  • Xbox:EsbenFrey

Posted 28 May 2012 - 11:07 AM

View Postcut84li4e, on 19 April 2012 - 07:30 PM, said:

Thank god for modders <3
Now that 1.3 is almost coming with the desert themed villages, are you still dissapointed in mojang? They gave you exactly what u wanted :P
"http://www.minecraft...stic-3d-craft/"][img]http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9604/r3dcraftofficial728x100.png[/img][/url]

ashdawn504-the-best

Posted 28 May 2012 - 11:44 AM

in minecraft 1.2.3 1.2.4 or 1.2.5 sandstone wells were put into the game :) glad to help broha!
Hey did you see Icefangs face? So cute and animated :D you should click him <3
Posted Image

Roska
    Roska

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 12:15 PM

Way to necropost a useless topic....