[Bukkit][Plugin] ColorMe v3.8.1 - Add color to player names. GROUPS! [1.5.1] [200k Downloads!]bukkit mod plugin chat color suffix prefix
Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:46 PM
Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:55 PM
Yep, when using EssentialsChat there are issues.
You may can turn softMode to false, maybe it works maybe not.
About EssentialsChat, there's not much I can change, I can try it for the next version...
Same here, look at the answer above...
Normally ColorMe should adjust the chat, do you have any other chat plugin installed?
Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:50 PM
Added support for EssentialsChat and other plugins! Look here (& at the FAQ!)
- Fixed Async error
- Fixed GroupManager NPE
- Added support for group colors in PermissionsEX, bPermissions and GroupManager
- Added support for replacement, use the values and it will be replaced by ColorMe
- The name above the head will now use the first color from random/rainbow/custom color
- Added autoChatColor feature
- Fixed colored bracket
- Native support for Factions and iChat
Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:09 PM
Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:39 PM
Yes, you can combine non custom colors with a -
Example: /color me bold-red --> Makes it bold red (you may need to change the order, if it won't work [red-bold])
If you want e.g bold and rainbow, you have to create a custom color
See here for some user creations (bold & rainbow is in there), feel free to share own!
Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:19 AM
Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:17 AM
Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:09 PM
never mind, didnt see post above! FAIL
Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:11 PM
Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:29 AM
Give yourself an other autochatcolor permission.
E.g. colorme.autochatcolor.yellow and you will write yellow all the time
Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:23 AM
- Fixed NPE with TagAPI
- Fixed error with tabList
- Fixed for bPermission 2.10
- BREAKING: Added new chat formatting, you decide where each "variable" should go
- BUT: Still supporting old, legacy format
- Heavily improved blacklist, no more bypassing!
- Improved GroupManager support
- Mavenized the plugin
- Added feature to remove the name above the head (request)
- Updated Metrics
- TagAPI support is now on by default
- Small cleanup (code and localization)
- Tweaked autochatcolor
- Added minimum lenght of prefixes and suffixes
- Made support for Factions optional
Remember to share your localization and custom colors!
Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:00 AM
Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:24 AM
Does the log state that the plugin was loaded?
Are the commands working?
Have you red the FAQ about incompatibilities?
Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:45 PM
I've added a Russian translation, German will follow the next days!
Have you translated the localization.yml?
I'm very happy if you can send me the file!
Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:53 PM
I proudly present 3.8
I'm still happy to receive your translations and custom colors!
- Global defaults are working again
- Use Sun coding conventions
- Improved various features
- Fixed various smaller bugs
- Fix for tab shortening
- Try to avoid conflicts with other sign related plugins
- Added German and Russian localization to main page
Cheers & enjoy!
Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:21 PM
- Errors will be logged into debug.log when enabled
- Fixed error with groups
- Allow spaces for group prefixes and suffixes, too
- Build against latest bukkit
Version 4.0 with nick function should be available, soon!
Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:13 AM
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:07 PM
The source is available online, here https://github.com/x...kiLLeRx/ColorMe
Just make a PR then