57 replies to this topic

RuexMedia3

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:13 PM

wowzers! that castle is great!

Register or log in to remove.

ThatHandsomeDevil

Posted 21 April 2012 - 01:09 AM

Posted Image

Arrgghhh mateys! We're bordin' a ship that can't go nowhere, and climbing a lighthouse that has seen better days! Captain Handsome Devil needs the lighthouse in ship shape, so he's buildin' a new one!

ThatHandsomeDevil

Posted 21 April 2012 - 01:14 AM

Hey guys, if you feel like it, could you guys follow this forum? Only if you like it of course, but even a guy like me needs some good fans to talk to! Thanks a lot, your miner in crime, ThatHandsomeDevil

A_troll_is_here_1_2_3
  • Location: In either a Minecraft near you, a Minecraft forums near you, The Nether, The overworld or the end
  • Minecraft: xiledx12543

Posted 21 April 2012 - 03:35 AM

This is cool. I can't do better no matter what game mode I'm in

ValkonX11, on 02 June 2012 - 08:54 PM, said: I am afraid of people knowing what I am afraid of.

Advorange
  • Minecraft: advorange
  • Xbox:advorange

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:19 AM

I like your castle, I also like that texture pack!
Posted Image
Super Hostile maps completed: Sea of Flame 2, Sunburn Islands, Kaizo Caverns, Infernal Sky 2, Spellbound Caves,  Legendary, Inferno Mines, Nightmare Realms, Waking Up, Canopy Carnage, and Lethamyr.

Steve_Kraft_Foods

Posted 21 April 2012 - 06:34 AM

View PostThatHandsomeDevil, on 21 April 2012 - 01:09 AM, said:

Posted Image

Arrgghhh mateys! We're bordin' a ship that can't go nowhere, and climbing a lighthouse that has seen better days! Captain Handsome Devil needs the lighthouse in ship shape, so he's buildin' a new one!

Apparently, it can't move. But can you put in the Zeppelin Mod and make it able to? :D
Looking good! :)

I hate Endermen. They grief.

ThatHandsomeDevil

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:07 PM

View PostSteve_Kraft_Foods, on 21 April 2012 - 06:34 AM, said:

Apparently, it can't move. But can you put in the Zeppelin Mod and make it able to? Posted Image
Looking good! Posted Image

I don't know if the Zeppelin Mod would let it be able to move, I'll have to test that, as for my lighthouse, I'm working on it as I speak and I may be able to finish it today as well.

goldendragon1597
  • Minecraft: goldendragon1597

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:16 PM

The Zeppelin Mod would let it move, but it will take your dock with it... Anyways, this is all amazing stuff! What game mode are you doing this in? Are you using a inventory editor? Wow, this is just so cool!
Posted Image

FerylEXP
    FerylEXP

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Minecraft: DashFeryl

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:18 PM

Great job. I'd kill myself doing this in survival.
This Spot Is For Rent. If You Want Your Banner Here,Message Me!

xman99
    xman99

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • Minecraft: xman99

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:26 PM

All materials were mined, and then placed legitimately? Wow, I might've attempted this, but definitely wouldn't get anywhere near the point you're at. Posted Image full of Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  for you!
Posted Image

ThatHandsomeDevil

Posted 21 April 2012 - 07:57 PM

View Postgoldendragon1597, on 21 April 2012 - 05:16 PM, said:

The Zeppelin Mod would let it move, but it will take your dock with it... Anyways, this is all amazing stuff! What game mode are you doing this in? Are you using a inventory editor? Wow, this is just so cool!

Yes indeed, all of my materials were mined, I tried using creative mode on another world a while ago, but I found that it got boring really quick, I find it better with survival because you have to "survive" by getting your own resources and watching out for creatures at the same time, it makes it more exciting for me anyways.

View PostThatHandsomeDevil, on 21 April 2012 - 07:56 PM, said:

Yes indeed, all of my materials were mined, I tried using creative mode on another world a while ago, but I found that it got boring really quick, I find it better with survival because you have to "survive" by getting your own resources and watching out for creatures at the same time, it makes it more exciting for me anyways.

And also, no, I don't use an inventory editor either, for the same reasons.

ThatHandsomeDevil

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:11 PM

Still working on my new and improved lighthouse! In the mean time, here's a cool video I think all Minecrafters can appreciate!

If it doesn't lead to a direct link, just copy and past it.

Jonman1705
  • Location: On my sniper tower. But you won't have enough time to see it.
  • Minecraft: Jonman1705

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:27 PM

I would be cheap and say Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image 's to you, but I'm not cheap. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image 's to you.
Posted Image

ThatHandsomeDevil

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:45 PM

View PostJonman1705, on 21 April 2012 - 08:27 PM, said:

I would be cheap and say Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image 's to you, but I'm not cheap. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image 's to you.

Thanks, lol

EbilKrystalLion
  • Minecraft: Ebilkrystallion

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:46 PM

No offesense, but if you harvested all that material, then well, you have no life (Like me! :D )

One night, I lay in my bed, gazing at the stars, wondering... Where the hell is my ceiling?

Sinkingship

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:48 AM

Well, isn't that cool? Very nice use of survival materials and looks like a nicely expanding world. You could have great potential. Have you ever tried working with Creative Mode? I could see you doing some awesome stuff.
-Sinkingship

Posted Image

ThatHandsomeDevil

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:04 AM

Hey guys, I am starting a new world on minecraft to go with the new forum page, so be ready to see some new world bits, and new buildings, I'll try to post as soon as I can.
As always,
ThatHandsomeDevil

XxTUBBYNINJAxX

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:03 AM

lol i like the mcDonalds! lol nice job

ThatHandsomeDevil

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:00 PM

I just found my new place of residence! Hell yeah!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

crafting_miner

Posted 27 April 2012 - 11:22 PM

nice spot! Lots of potential for building crazy stuff