Current version: 1.4
- Changed on some terrains
- Animated Terrains - Ores, Blocks, Plants, Torch, etc...
- All 1.4.7 Mobs
- All 1.4.7 Blocks
- Alt Painting set
- Alt Armor set for male
- All GUI
- Connected-Texture mod supported
- Chest-Overlap fixed
1.4 HOT FIXED JAN22
- Added missing mob; Skeleton_wither
- Added missing block; command block
- Added custom font
- Added extra Skeleton, Skeleton_wither, Pigzombie mob skins
- Developed breaking animation
- Developed water and lava Animation
- Fixed Netherward first stage
- Fixed Pigzombie
High on Sugar is a texture pack I made to satisfy
- A list of every single one of the items you used from my texture pack
- Credit with my name and link to my texture pack page.
I worked hard on this, I designed and painted every single one of them by myself, please understand, Thank you.
- GUI / HUB
- All terrain items
- All Armors!
- All icons
- All Mobs
- Random Mobs with over 50 skins
- Custom Particle colors
- Animated Blocks/Terrains - added in v1.3
- Basically the texture of almost everything in Minecraft 1.4.7
- Download the high_on_sugar.zip file then put it in the texture pack folder just like other texture pack XD
- For better experience!
Makesure you have OptiFine OR MC Patcher installed! It'll customized lava, water, fire and many others' animation and colors!
- Makes some blocks look prettier
- More alt choice for some textures
- Better forum thread :'C
- Get some proper sweet things to eat...
- GIMP alt customizations
- Alt Painting sets
- Why is Pinetree in Swamp area still green?
It has been driving me nuts too... anyone know how to fix this?
I'm not sure if Optifine has custom colour support for all blocks but I know MC Patcher does.
- Other than this, I don't know of yet, it's working fine with me so far if you follow the installation guide up there properly.
Everyone who liked this texture ever since I was just teasing. You guys gave me a motivation to finally finish it. Every supporters, specially;
- My friend Mumi and people from my private server, Bliz, Cody, Nezz.
- Balduran, for being helpful with suggestion and MC information
- stormoftara, for making this super awesome presentation video.
- Enveh, for making this super awesome adventure video!
- Gamingclone for super great support!
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1169705-16x-high-on-sugar/"><img src="http://www.photosled.com/data/3247/banner3.jpg"></a>