Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Minecraft RPG Metro 2033 Server

metro 2033 minecraft rpg quests post nuke future

  • Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

#1

Namo911
    Namo911

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 14 posts
  • Location: Brandon
  • Minecraft: blargmonster

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:38 PM

Metro 2033 Minecraft Map

Hello and welcome to the revival of Quaestus's Metro 2033 RPG Server. As you may or may not know, the previous form of this server was shut down due to lack of funding. We, the admins, are going to attempt to revive it so we will need all of your help!

Also, If you see Posted Image , that means there is a chance for YOU to help us out and get to be on the server for beta testing!

Texture Pack:
The Texture Pack is not up to date with the most recent minecraft additions.
We need time to update them. (Posted Image help will be appreciated Posted Image )

http://www.mediafire...d5ee52ffnahayx4

Plugins:
Iconomy
AdminShop
Regios
BigBrother
Skills
NewName
MobArena
And MANY MORE!

Admins:
Blargmonster (me)
Andrikyuzva
Deadjaw


Game is NOT released yet!


Factions:

Third Reich:
Advanced Stations
Big Protection
Strong Dictatorship

The Red Line:
Hard power
Protection
Massive Armies

Hanza:
Massive Trade
Discounts
Rich Stations

Bandits:
Unknown
It is extremely difficult to befriend this faction

Rangers:
Bounty Hunters
Fast Raids
Redstone Wired Stations

Survivors:
Everyone other than the listed factions
Fills up 50 % of Metros
All players start as survivors

VDNH Coalition:
Peaceful
Plentiful Food
Huge trade networks


Posted Image It is up to the leader of the faction if alliances are to be madePosted Image

Posted Image Certain alliances are NOT allowed (Reds with Nazis, Bandits with Hanza)Posted Image


Posted Image ApplicationsPosted Image
Age:
Maturity:
Have you ever griefed/will you ever grief?:
RPG experience:
Online Hours(Timezone included!):
Best to play hours (^):
Faction you wish to join:
(you may not join because its up to its leader)
Why you wish to join?:
How did you find us?:
Did you read Metro2033 or played the game?:


Posted Image We are also in need of LOTS of builders!Posted Image

Posted Image Any Testers with us will be able to keep everything they get from playingPosted Image

Register or log in to remove.

#2

LiamMcParland

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:53 PM

Age: 14 birth July/31/1997
Maturity: I am very mature
Will you ever grief?: No, never
Online Hours: 4pm-10pm
Best Hours: 4pm-10pm
Faction you wish to join: Red Line
Why would you like to join?: I am going through a Minecraft apocalypse phase and I am a enjoy all things Russian as well as Metro 2033
Why shoud i pick you?: I believe that you should pick me, because I have a knowledge of the Russian language, I am polite and I can maintain portrayed characters.
RPG history(your RPG history): I have played on several other RPG servers, I as previously noted, can maintain character and have played numerous RPG games including all the Fable and Oblivion games as well as Fallout.
Minecraft Name: LiamMcParland
Real Life Name: Liam McParland (Russian: Лайам)
How did you find us?: I was merely browsing when I came across an add for your server
Have you played Metro 2033 or read the book: I have read the book and played the game

#3

Namo911
    Namo911

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 14 posts
  • Location: Brandon
  • Minecraft: blargmonster

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:16 PM

Everyone browsing this forum: REMEMBER! If you are an experienced builder, we need you! The server is gonna be FAR from complete if the map isn't even started. Were gonna need people good at building homes (and destroying them for the post apocalyptic look), building tunnels GALORE, and large underground openings, much like the metro game/books. Please apply as builder if you are good at ANY of these things. Also remember that building the map includes a FREE beta pass to try out the server and get a first glimpse at the wintery hell that is METRO 2033!

View PostLiamMcParland, on 19 April 2012 - 10:53 PM, said:

Age: 14 birth July/31/1997
Maturity: I am very mature
Will you ever grief?: No, never
Online Hours: 4pm-10pm
Best Hours: 4pm-10pm
Faction you wish to join: Red Line
Why would you like to join?: I am going through a Minecraft apocalypse phase and I am a enjoy all things Russian as well as Metro 2033
Why shoud i pick you?: I believe that you should pick me, because I have a knowledge of the Russian language, I am polite and I can maintain portrayed characters.
RPG history(your RPG history): I have played on several other RPG servers, I as previously noted, can maintain character and have played numerous RPG games including all the Fable and Oblivion games as well as Fallout.
Minecraft Name: LiamMcParland
Real Life Name: Liam McParland (Russian: Лайам)
How did you find us?: I was merely browsing when I came across an add for your server
Have you played Metro 2033 or read the book: I have read the book and played the game

Great submission. Posted ImageAcceptedPosted Image. when the server becomes available to test, i will PM you. Also, message me if you are willing to help with building and such. :3

#4

cossabst
  • Minecraft: cossabst

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:29 PM

Age: 13
Maturity:  ALOT more than my high schools boys
Have you ever griefed/will you ever grief?: ill be honest yes but only once and I swear i never do it again
RPG experience: I have been on a few RPG server that were really nice and im hoping so will this one
Online Hours(Timezone included!): 5:00 to 8:00 EST
Best to play hours (^): 5:00 8:00
Faction you wish to join: Third Reich
(you may not join because its up to its leader)
Why you wish to join?: Because my fave country is Germany and i have an understanding of the language
How did you find us?: Scrolling forums
Did you read Metro2033 or played the game?: yes i have only just bought it and its epic (sorta like fallout)
I can also help build and i have texture pack Posted Image

#5

PieceOfFineMeat

Posted 20 April 2012 - 03:16 PM

Age: 18
Maturity: Orange Penguin
Will you ever grief?: no
RPG experiense: a lot of RPG's - from final fantasy 1 (gameboy version) and diablo 2 to TES V and fallout NV.
Online Hours: MSK+2 (it's 21:15 now)
Best to play hours: 18:00-01:00
Faction you wish to join: none.
(you may not join because its up to its leader)
Why you wish to join?: i'm huge fan of post-apocalyptic universes and metro 2033 itself.
How did you find us?: search for :"metro2033" on forum
Did you read Metro2033 or played the game?: played both video and board game, read both metro 2033 and 2034, a lot of non-Gluhovski 2033 books.

#6

WolfTheHunter
  • Location: Brazil
  • Minecraft: WolfTheHunter

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:52 PM

Age:21
Maturity:Im very mature
Have you ever griefed/will you ever grief?:No
RPG experience:Assasin's craft.
Online Hours(Timezone included!) : (GMT-3) 15:00 - 23:00
Best to play hours (^):16:00-20:00
Faction you wish to join:Rangers
(you may not join because its up to its leader)
Why you wish to join?:I am a fan of metro 2033 and Fallout  i love how these games show the apocalyptic universes
How did you find us?:Was searching for a apocalyptic server
Did you read Metro2033 or played the game?:I already played the game and im going buy the book
(btw i am a great builder)
Posted Image Click the  egg and save the day

#7

Namo911
    Namo911

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 14 posts
  • Location: Brandon
  • Minecraft: blargmonster

Posted 24 April 2012 - 02:20 AM

View Postcossabst, on 19 April 2012 - 11:29 PM, said:

Age: 13
Maturity:  ALOT more than my high schools boys
Have you ever griefed/will you ever grief?: ill be honest yes but only once and I swear i never do it again
RPG experience: I have been on a few RPG server that were really nice and im hoping so will this one
Online Hours(Timezone included!): 5:00 to 8:00 EST
Best to play hours (^): 5:00 8:00
Faction you wish to join: Third Reich
(you may not join because its up to its leader)
Why you wish to join?: Because my fave country is Germany and i have an understanding of the language
How did you find us?: Scrolling forums
Did you read Metro2033 or played the game?: yes i have only just bought it and its epic (sorta like fallout)
I can also help build and i have texture pack Posted Image

Be honest with your age next time. Revise application Posted Image

View PostPieceOfFineMeat, on 20 April 2012 - 03:16 PM, said:

Age: 18
Maturity: Orange Penguin
Will you ever grief?: no
RPG experiense: a lot of RPG's - from final fantasy 1 (gameboy version) and diablo 2 to TES V and fallout NV.
Online Hours: MSK+2 (it's 21:15 now)
Best to play hours: 18:00-01:00
Faction you wish to join: none.
(you may not join because its up to its leader)
Why you wish to join?: i'm huge fan of post-apocalyptic universes and metro 2033 itself.
How did you find us?: search for :"metro2033" on forum
Did you read Metro2033 or played the game?: played both video and board game, read both metro 2033 and 2034, a lot of non-Gluhovski 2033 books.

Kinda confused what an orange penguin is. I hope that's good. Also, what do you mean by "None" in factions (survivors you mean?). Revise application Posted Image

View PostWolfTheHunter, on 20 April 2012 - 11:52 PM, said:

Age:21
Maturity:Im very mature
Have you ever griefed/will you ever grief?:No
RPG experience:Assasin's craft.
Online Hours(Timezone included!) : (GMT-3) 15:00 - 23:00
Best to play hours (^):16:00-20:00
Faction you wish to join:Rangers
(you may not join because its up to its leader)
Why you wish to join?:I am a fan of metro 2033 and Fallout  i love how these games show the apocalyptic universes
How did you find us?:Was searching for a apocalyptic server
Did you read Metro2033 or played the game?:I already played the game and im going buy the book
(btw i am a great builder)

Nice, had a friend play Assassin's craft Posted Image . Anyways, Posted ImageacceptedPosted Image. Also, I want to talk to you when the server is started to organize where you would best work in the building operation.

OK everyone, quick status update. The admins and I are all shifting our focus over to a couple of other things, somewhat more important too. We will still be doing the MC server though so don't worry ;). So update: This weekend the server will be started; A second, ARMA 2, server will be started (same guidelines as this server, just ARMA 2 instead); We still need more people to build and such so anyone willing to participate in building, please send in an application!

#8

PieceOfFineMeat

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:34 PM

well, i just copied my application from previous topic which i made year ago. so. there is new.

Age: 19
Maturity: green pigeon (it's more mature than orange penguin)
Will you ever grief?: no
RPG experiense: a lot of RPG's - from final fantasy 1 (gameboy version) and diablo 2 to TES V and fallout NV.
Online Hours: MSK+2 (it's 21:15 now)
Best to play hours: 18:00-01:00
Faction you wish to join: Survivors (if you add Anarchy union, i would like to join them)
Why you wish to join?: i'm huge fan of post-apocalyptic universes and metro 2033 itself.
How did you find us?: search for :"metro2033" on forum
Did you read Metro2033 or played the game?: played both video and board game, read both metro 2033 and 2034, a lot of non-Gluhovski 2033 books


P.S.  why  you didn't add  VDNH coalition , Polis and Anarchy union ?
P.P.S. what do you mean, by "Rangers" faction. Faction in metro it's union of few stations. Rangers is  a job, like engineer or farmer, not faction.

#9

TheLastNoddy
  • Location: United Kingdom
  • Minecraft: noddy95

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:45 PM

Posted Image ApplicationsPosted Image
Age: 16
Maturity: I am very mature
Have you ever griefed/will you ever grief?: No
RPG experience: I have had alot of experience when coming to RPG, it ranges from MMORPG'S like WOW to singleplayer RPG's like Skyrim! Also I have played on loads of Minecraft RPG's
Online Hours(Timezone included!): UTC+0, Greenwich Mean Time. 10:00 - 24:00 (This varies really!)
Best to play hours (^): 14:00 - 24:00
Faction you wish to join: Hanza
(you may not join because its up to its leader)
Why you wish to join?: This sounds like the server has potential and will be alot of fun!
How did you find us?: Through browsing the Minecraft forums
Did you read Metro2033 or played the game?: None

#10

Namo911
    Namo911

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 14 posts
  • Location: Brandon
  • Minecraft: blargmonster

Posted 26 April 2012 - 12:35 AM

View PostPieceOfFineMeat, on 25 April 2012 - 01:34 PM, said:

well, i just copied my application from previous topic which i made year ago. so. there is new.

Age: 19
Maturity: green pigeon (it's more mature than orange penguin)
Will you ever grief?: no
RPG experiense: a lot of RPG's - from final fantasy 1 (gameboy version) and diablo 2 to TES V and fallout NV.
Online Hours: MSK+2 (it's 21:15 now)
Best to play hours: 18:00-01:00
Faction you wish to join: Survivors (if you add Anarchy union, i would like to join them)
Why you wish to join?: i'm huge fan of post-apocalyptic universes and metro 2033 itself.
How did you find us?: search for :"metro2033" on forum
Did you read Metro2033 or played the game?: played both video and board game, read both metro 2033 and 2034, a lot of non-Gluhovski 2033 books


P.S.  why  you didn't add  VDNH coalition , Polis and Anarchy union ?
P.P.S. what do you mean, by "Rangers" faction. Faction in metro it's union of few stations. Rangers is  a job, like engineer or farmer, not faction.

Posted ImageAcceptedPosted Image. Also, the reason i want to say why i didn't add those is because they're boring. The real reason why is because I'm going off the basic stuff that Quaestus originally put up. I'll add them now as a matter of fact. And the Rangers are considered a faction since it is a full time thing, you can't be a survivor AND a ranger, only one or the other. I also consider bandits as the substitute for Anarchy since they are there to rape and pillage.

#11

Namo911
    Namo911

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 14 posts
  • Location: Brandon
  • Minecraft: blargmonster

Posted 26 April 2012 - 12:42 AM

View Postnoddy95, on 25 April 2012 - 01:45 PM, said:

Posted Image ApplicationsPosted Image
Age: 16
Maturity: I am very mature
Have you ever griefed/will you ever grief?: No
RPG experience: I have had alot of experience when coming to RPG, it ranges from MMORPG'S like WOW to singleplayer RPG's like Skyrim! Also I have played on loads of Minecraft RPG's
Online Hours(Timezone included!): UTC+0, Greenwich Mean Time. 10:00 - 24:00 (This varies really!)
Best to play hours (^): 14:00 - 24:00
Faction you wish to join: Hanza
(you may not join because its up to its leader)
Why you wish to join?: This sounds like the server has potential and will be alot of fun!
How did you find us?: Through browsing the Minecraft forums
Did you read Metro2033 or played the game?: None

Posted ImageAcceptedPosted Image

#12

PieceOfFineMeat

Posted 26 April 2012 - 05:04 PM

View PostNamo911, on 26 April 2012 - 12:35 AM, said:

. I also consider bandits as the substitute for Anarchy since they are there to rape and pillage.

did you read "Dark Tunnels" (or something, i even don't know, if that book was translated on english). Anarchists is settle up in another corner of metro, far away from Tretiakovkaya station. and they are not barbarians or bandits, they got farms, trade links with another stations, etc.
they are anarchists, because they don't have government in any from, only leader, who can agitate everyone to do something.
they got interesting system of payment : you have to work on mushroom farms and piggery for some hours per week, to get food. and you may do another work for extra payment (like food, alcohol or anything else), if you don't want to work on farms, you may work as soldier, or scavenger, so even their leaders working on farms and etc.
that is making them interesting, because if you live on anarchy station, you may have interesting jobs, and be busy for all the time.

something about VDNH, if you rememer, Artyom was from that station. they settled up in VDNH, Alekseevskaya and Rijskaya stations. VDNH are famous thanks to their tea, which is made from mushrooms and some special secret spiсe, which is not revealed in any books i read this far :D, someone says, what their tea taste almost same , as pre-war. that tea is main reason, why VDNH are continues to thrive. If you read the book, you know, what happened to VDNH.
it's peacefull, non aggressive station, which  survives thanks to good trading relationships and well-developed farms/piggery.


about the Bandits. it is just a few  stations with criminals from pre-war world. best way do describe these stations it's if Prison break has occured, and every single convicted make his way to these stations.If you not one of them, you must have at least a well-armed group of soldiers to even enter this station without risk being killed or robbed.

if you need any help in metro's folklore, you can ask me, as is wrote in my application, i'm huge fan of metro 2033, and readed most of 2033's books. (i hope you know about books, which written by another authors in same universe)
also
If you need good, experienced builder, you can count on me.

p.s. sorry for any language mistakes, again X)

#13

Lalve
    Lalve

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 11 posts
  • Minecraft: Timelord_Lalve

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:40 AM

Application

Ingame Name: Timelord_Lalve

Age: 18

Maturity: I'm very mature

Have you ever griefed/will you ever grief?:
I only griefed on a Apocalyptic Zombie Survival Server, where griefing is allowed to survive. I never liked griefing on Servers, because i respect all other players and there buildings.

RPG experience:
I like the Final Fantasy series and was on some Minecraft Rp Server, but there were not really Roleplay based at all. Also i roleplay in reality, because i'm learning after main school to be a stage director.

Online Hours(Timezone included!): GMT, 15:00-18:00.

Best to play hours (^): 16:00-18:00.

Faction you wish to join:
WdncH, That was the first Line in the book, there are neutral to other stations, but dangerous too, i wish to join because i want help the Line with there neutrality, no one should damage the peacefull live.
(you may not join because its up to its leader)

Why you wish to join?:
I wanted to help building on the server, i like to build something special in Minecraft, sometimes i make my builded stuff into an adventure Map if i like it. I allready builded a Metro 2033 Map, took me a long time, it's not done yet! First the Metro and then the destroyed Moskau, on the Server is it much easier, more players and builders. When it's done, enjoying the live from the Book Story!
The Server should be a popular one, the Idea to bring the Metro into Minecraft is great, Minecraft is a creative game and you can build everything, why not the Metro too?

How did you find us?:
I found this thread on google, where i wanted to search something about Minecraft and the Metro 2033.

Did you read Metro2033 or played the game?:
I read all two books and never played the game before and it's my favorite series, never get bored to read them, but i like how they bring the book into the game!

Ps. Do you gonna add Jobs, like Stalker or Farmer etc.?

Posted Image


#14

Svend Tveskæg
  • Location: Denmark

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:22 AM

Age: 15
Maturity: Yes
Have you ever griefed/will you ever grief?: No
RPG experience: All my life
Online Hours(Timezone included!): 2-7 hours 1 gmt
Best to play hours (^): 14:00 - 20:00
Faction you wish to join: Bandits
(you may not join because its up to its leader)
Why you wish to join?: Because I'm very stealthly, and I like to assassinate people from behind, and most important... I'm loyal !
How did you find us?: On the forums
Did you read Metro2033 or played the game?: No

#15

Namo911
    Namo911

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 14 posts
  • Location: Brandon
  • Minecraft: blargmonster

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:50 PM

View PostLalve, on 27 April 2012 - 08:40 AM, said:

Application

Ingame Name: Timelord_Lalve

Age: 18

Maturity: I'm very mature

Have you ever griefed/will you ever grief?:
I only griefed on a Apocalyptic Zombie Survival Server, where griefing is allowed to survive. I never liked griefing on Servers, because i respect all other players and there buildings.

RPG experience:
I like the Final Fantasy series and was on some Minecraft Rp Server, but there were not really Roleplay based at all. Also i roleplay in reality, because i'm learning after main school to be a stage director.

Online Hours(Timezone included!): GMT, 15:00-18:00.

Best to play hours (^): 16:00-18:00.

Faction you wish to join:
WdncH, That was the first Line in the book, there are neutral to other stations, but dangerous too, i wish to join because i want help the Line with there neutrality, no one should damage the peacefull live.
(you may not join because its up to its leader)

Why you wish to join?:
I wanted to help building on the server, i like to build something special in Minecraft, sometimes i make my builded stuff into an adventure Map if i like it. I allready builded a Metro 2033 Map, took me a long time, it's not done yet! First the Metro and then the destroyed Moskau, on the Server is it much easier, more players and builders. When it's done, enjoying the live from the Book Story!
The Server should be a popular one, the Idea to bring the Metro into Minecraft is great, Minecraft is a creative game and you can build everything, why not the Metro too?

How did you find us?:
I found this thread on google, where i wanted to search something about Minecraft and the Metro 2033.

Did you read Metro2033 or played the game?:
I read all two books and never played the game before and it's my favorite series, never get bored to read them, but i like how they bring the book into the game!

Ps. Do you gonna add Jobs, like Stalker or Farmer etc.?

Definitely Posted ImageAcceptedPosted Image. I'm gonna need people like you and PieceOfFineMeat to be the fillers for what I don't know in the books.

View PostSvend Tveskæg, on 27 April 2012 - 09:22 AM, said:

Age: 15
Maturity: Yes
Have you ever griefed/will you ever grief?: No
RPG experience: All my life
Online Hours(Timezone included!): 2-7 hours 1 gmt
Best to play hours (^): 14:00 - 20:00
Faction you wish to join: Bandits
(you may not join because its up to its leader)
Why you wish to join?: Because I'm very stealthly, and I like to assassinate people from behind, and most important... I'm loyal !
How did you find us?: On the forums
Did you read Metro2033 or played the game?: No

Posted ImageAcceptedPosted Image. I'll be sure to watch my back for ya too. Also, you might be at a disadvantage if you have done neither of those things so I suggest getting the game at the very least.

#16

wewantska
  • Location: Arizona
  • Minecraft: ratata

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:59 PM

IGN: ratata
Age: 11 (Mature)
Maturity: Usually I'm not that perverted.. stuff like that I guess.
Have you ever griefed/will you ever grief?: Depends if it's allowed.
RPG experience: 9 - 10
Online Hours(Timezone included!): 2:35-?? Mountain time Arizona
Best to play hours (^): 2:35-3:45 Really it depends.
Faction you wish to join: Survivors
Why you wish to join?: I like going by myself on things. You don't have anyone asking you stuff 24/7
How did you find us?: MCF
Did you read Metro2033 or played the game?: I've played the game, scary as my moms pumpkin patch.
You wanna hear a joke? Yeah, neither did I.

#17

Albert_Wesker458

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:53 PM

Age: 16
Maturity: very mature
Have you ever griefed/will you ever grief?: Nope nor will I ever.
RPG experience:Castem,Elthium
Online Hours(Timezone included!): Timezone: EST: -5 hours, Online Hours: 5:00 - 11:00
Best to play hours (^):7:00- 10:00
Faction you wish to join: Rangers or if im not accepted there Hanza
(you may not join because its up to its leader)
Why you wish to join?: Because I love Metro 2033 and its story line, and the twist good ending.
How did you find us?: Browsing around and came across it.
Did you read Metro2033 or played the game?: I beat the game multiple times (good ending). I want to read the book to but i havent yet.

Posted Image


#18

Albert_Wesker458

Posted 10 May 2012 - 12:25 AM

Also i'd love to help build! I'm pretty good.

Posted Image


#19

LiamMcParland

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:02 AM

You may want to change 'Third Reich' to 'Fourth Reich' as it is the faction in the book.

#20

beanoboyz

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:17 AM

Age:14
Maturity:VERY mature
Have you ever griefed/will you ever grief?:no and no!
RPG experience: a lot! (skyrim,fallout mc rpg servers)
Online Hours(Timezone included!): weekends: 6am-10am weekdays: 5pm-6:30
Best to play hours (^):weekends: 6am-10am weekdays: 5pm-6:30
Faction you wish to join: hanza
(you may not join because its up to its leader)
Why you wish to join?: because i have looked EVERYWHERE for a server like this
How did you find us?: i came from the old server post
Did you read Metro2033 or played the game?: i read the book and played a little of the game

oh and Namo? you probally remember me from the old server post

my time zone is london