Latest News Article

Server Spawn Ideas

rpg 24/7 pvp server spawn epic huge community

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

xXfalseXx
  • Minecraft: xXfalseXx

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:47 PM

Hello, I own a server called LynxMC, and I am stuck on what our spawn should be. The server is a Hardcore Roleplay server with strong elements of pvp and survival. It has plugins like Heroes, McMmo, Citizens, SimpleClans, QQuests. For more info go to www.lynxmc.tk

So basically, we're going to begin building tomorrow and we're stuck on an idea for spawn. I was thinking that when a player logs in for the FIRST Time, they spawn on a huge boat on an ocean with a Citizen NPC that tells them that the boat is taking them to Alquana (Alquana is the name of the world). Theres a warp on the boat that takes them to the server real spawn. I was thinking that the real spawn is a a fortress built out of sandstone and netherbrick in a desert, with wells and waterfalls near-by and a few large "desert trees" (a large tree that isnt made of log found in the spawns desert).

I need more ideas, please post any of your ideas for the servers spawn on here; it would really help if it was detailed, thank-you! 
Oh yeah, remember the server is RPG and set in an older age, so try to keep to the time-era, thanks!
~Zak aka xXfalseXx,
[MinecraftForums] Owner of LynxMC & CIA Agent in disguise.

Register or log in to remove.

williamquade
  • Minecraft: williamquade

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:05 AM

I have a tower for my spawn, people go down the stairs and read the signs to get to know the server. At the bottom there are portals to other worlds and a global store.

jebuzjack
  • Minecraft: jebuzjack

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:20 AM

This is an image of our servers old spawn. Since then we have made a new one which is a great improvement to this.
Posted Image
Posted Image

LogCraftOwner

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:50 AM

View Postjebuzjack, on 17 April 2012 - 10:20 AM, said:

This is an image of our servers old spawn. Since then we have made a new one which is a great improvement to this.
Posted Image
How.

benlewis9000
  • Minecraft: Benlewis9000

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:12 PM

I am having this issue with my server aswell... Need good builders for the spawn!

Posted Image