Compatible with Minecraft PE 0.8.
I'm currently making a Minecraft PE inventory editor for Android. With this tool, you will be able to give yourself more blocks and items without writing a single hexadecimal digit or connecting to a computer.
So far, I'm able to load the inventory and display it in a list view. You can save now, but the interface needs some work.
I currently do not have plans to port this to iOS. For iOS users, try editing your inventory on a computer with Jocopa3's MCPEEdit inventory editor.
- Loads and saves Pocket Edition level.dat files
- Allows editing of all item slots - edit type id, damage value, and amount!
- List of item IDs built into the app - just click "Browse"!
- One-click backup of levels into a .zip file. Backups saved in games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds_backup/(world name)
- Show player location
- Change world time, spawn position
- Edit game mode
- Display player position and teleport the player
- Add empty slots
- Entities list - count mobs and, in the pro version, spawn or kill them
- Copy the seed to the clipboard with the touch of a button
- In the Pro version, modify text on signs and jumpstart reactors
Upcoming features for version 1.7.1:
- Translations - Russian by evnemich and Simplified Chinese by jiayong
- Edit armor slots
Back up your world before using!
it uses SimpleNBT to read the NBT file used by Minecraft PE to store world data.
It uses a modified version of item-data.xml from TexasGamer's itemid plugin.
This program incorporates a version of UniversalOfGaming's Infinite Health mod.
The Pro edition includes a custom version of the aFileChooser library - go to https://github.com/z...ei/aFileChooser to see the modified files and license.
The Pro edition include colour values from PyMCLevel by the MCEdit authors: see https://github.com/m...ter/LICENSE.txt for license
Download from Google Play
Download from Amazon Appstore
Download Pro version from Google Play - $1.50
Download Pro version from Amazon
Download .apk - 1.7.2
Download Beta! v1.7.1 beta 1
Source on GitHub - pull requests welcome!
Source part 2
1.8.7: (July 22, 2013, Pro only)
- Removed most of the backup detection code to avoid "backups not supported" error on Gingerbread devices
- Added mob icons in map renders in Edit Terrain
1.8.6: (July 11, 2013, Pro only)
- Added Cylinder option in Edit Terrain. Height of the cylinder is taken from the Height text entry box.
- Added player icon in Generate Map of Area in Edit Terrain.
- Speed improvements in Edit Terrain
- Added option to replace all entities to one type
1.8.5: (Amazon Pro only)
- Fixed another(!) epic fail.
1.8.4: (June 24, Pro only)
- Epic fail removed. The previous version can't even be launched. Can't believe I didn't catch that in testing...
1.8.3: (June 24, Pro only)
- Added an updated translation by Koongchi123
- Added mapping feature. Thanks to Jocopa3 for idea and the MCEdit developers for the colour values
1.7.4: (March 7, 2013)
- Added a Portuguese translation by pedronc1
- Added a new Spanish translation by DJEspia
- Added button in inventory slots screen to repair all tools
1.7.3: (Pro only, February 15, 2013)
- First 0.6.1-compatiable Amazon release
- Added options for creating pyramids and hollow cuboids to the terrain edit screen
- Added an updated translation by woo8586
1.7.2: (February 3, 2013):
- Hopefully fixed the "Save Failed" bug for worlds created prior to 0.6.0
- 20th release
1.7.1: (February 2, 2013):
- Added new translations by jiayong620, win4263, and hotwingsKFC
- 19th release
1.7.1 Beta 1: (February 2, 2013):
- Fixed the spelling mistake that caused Quartz blocks to disappear from the items list
- Added an updated Russian translation by evnemich
- Added a View/Edit armor section, accessible via the menu in the edit inventory screen
v1.7: (January 31th, 2013):
- Added even moar item IDs; added Falling Block Entity ID
- Tile Entities screen now refreshes automatically
- 18th release
v1.7 beta 3: (January 31th, 2013):
- Fixed the armour saving bug
- Added the rest of the item IDs
- Added glitch stone, grass, and leaves. Thanks, Chimeratech and OSX2000!