Wow I'm so lucky
Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:01 PM
Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:20 PM
If I helped you with my post, please click the green "+" button, that would be awesome!
Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:42 PM
Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:52 PM
Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:10 PM
Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:13 PM
Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:12 PM
- Spawn next to a village (no golem)
- Huge cave nearby the village with a HUGE ravine in it
- All types of biomes nearby except for desert and mushroom
- Some useful materials in the houses
- At least 20+ diamond found in the huge cave
Location of Big Cave
- Just look nearby all around the village and you will notice a huge hole in the ground which is the cave and if you go in a little deeper, you will the find the huge ravine with redstone, diamond, lapis in it. The cave is EXTREMELY big and it feels like I explored everything but there is just more! There is lots of lava and obsidian if you go in very deep.
Tips while in the cave
- It is best to mark your path and bring a lot of pickaxes and tools to survive down there
- Lots of lava so watch out and look below AND above you
- 20+ diamond ores found so far
Ores Found in Cave
- 20+ diamond found and POSSIBLY more.
- Over 120+ redstone so far and counting
- 100+ Iron Ores
- Coal Heaven is down there
- 75+ Lapis Lazuli found and counting
- 55+ gold ore found and counting
- At least 75+ obsidian has been found but not collected (I counted)
Any questions about this seed, feel free to reply!
Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:45 PM
Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:49 PM
Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:54 PM
There are 12 houses and 7+ villagers but I'm not sure about the villagers since they keep moving around.
Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:39 PM
I want to develop a village and have it grow. This is the perfect oppurtunity. Thank you for posting the seed.
Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:43 PM
Yeah it sucks. The cave makes it up though and it is possible to breed a blacksmith?
Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:47 PM
Look at my interested face..
Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:13 AM
Also wanting to know this question