Latest News Article

mc.hcserver.com

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

SickLizard84
  • Minecraft: SickLizard84
  • Xbox:ColdSilence12

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:35 AM

I started playing on a server with the adress mc.hcserver.com, and although it is a no pvp server, i suggest u try it. it is ment for buildin huge junk and gettin rich. builders, try this out.

ps, if anyone is gonna be on there for the first time, look for me. i like to help out newbs.
It's Sick, not Slick
Get right people

Register or log in to remove.

VelocityOne
  • Minecraft: VelocityOne

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:19 AM

No love for an awesome server. D:
I've played on it after server hopping forever, then it became my favorite one. I've played it ever since. They have friendly staff, awesome arenas, and their owner, R_O_C_K_Y, is fully dedicated to the server, and did I mention there's two other servers? You can go on another if the main is down! There is a PvP arena, for some of you who love PvP. There's also currrency, shops, malls, spleef, and the rest you'll have to find out for yourself! :D

Posted Image

Vinny282
  • Minecraft: Vinny282

Posted 01 July 2012 - 03:51 PM

Guys...
Hcserver Is a very very good Server Posted Image. When I started playing it it was very good server. So If you are interested in Hcserver. The IP is
(mc.hcserver.com Or mc.hcserver.com:25565) If you need any help When you go on Hcserver. Msg me by doing /msg Vinny282. Thank you and see you on Hcserver Posted Image .
Posted Image

SickLizard84
  • Minecraft: SickLizard84
  • Xbox:ColdSilence12

Posted 11 July 2012 - 05:24 PM

thx for the posts. i have always liked mc.hc....
until i found out it was gettiing restarted. i have so much on that server and now i gonna lose it Posted Image
noobs, after 1.3 join this server. get a good start
It's Sick, not Slick
Get right people