Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

how to tell what level you are on.


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1

wooaa
    wooaa

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 03:43 AM

a lot of guides for this game have mentioned levels. i  understand the consept, 1 is as low as you can get, 160 or so is as high you can get, and 60 or so is sea levvel. howver, i do not know how to tell what level i am on. a lot of guides tell me to mine at level 16, but i dont know how to tell when i am there. how do you do this?

Register or log in to remove.

#2

TheChickens

Posted 02 January 2011 - 03:45 AM

Hold down F3, it should have coordinates.

#3

Adi_Tetac

Posted 02 January 2011 - 03:47 AM

:Skeleton: only appears on the bottom most 5 levels, so use that as a referance. Or even easier, press F3, the Y Value is your altitude, the level your eyes are on.
I'm Gonna Dance And Have A Champagne Blast! Hmm Maybe I Should Get Dressed First...

asferot said:

The minecraft will be an ever changing piece of evolution...

sashko138 said:

Describing Minecraft is like describing orgasms...

#4

CrazyMcfobo

Posted 02 January 2011 - 03:50 AM

Press tab to open your experience tablet (tab = tablet, clever right?)  It should show you your current level and skills.

#5

nevermore18

Posted 02 January 2011 - 03:50 AM

Whoa, we can get up to level 160? o_o
I'm pretty sure that's wrong.

but yeah, F3 is the way to go.

samusaran253 said:

Come on guys, we're getting off-topic, this is a thread about kicking men in the testicles.

WTFClock said:

You'll be surprised by how few people actually put a bathroom in their house.
Where else would you shit?
Where else?

#6

webbing10

Posted 02 January 2011 - 03:56 AM

nevermore18 said:

Whoa, we can get up to level 160? o_o
I'm pretty sure that's wrong.

but yeah, F3 is the way to go.
bedrock is at 1-4
Sea level is 64 (powers of 2 FTW)
Max height is 128, BUT your guy can be about 3M above 128 because of his height combined with jumping.

#7

nevermore18

Posted 02 January 2011 - 04:01 AM

webbing10 said:

nevermore18 said:

Whoa, we can get up to level 160? o_o
I'm pretty sure that's wrong.

but yeah, F3 is the way to go.
bedrock is at 1-4
Sea level is 64 (powers of 2 FTW)
Max height is 128, BUT your guy can be about 3M above 128 because of his height combined with jumping.

I was being facetious.  I know the max-min levels, and was just pointing out that 160 is far above what we can reach (without a mod or an oversized cannon).

samusaran253 said:

Come on guys, we're getting off-topic, this is a thread about kicking men in the testicles.

WTFClock said:

You'll be surprised by how few people actually put a bathroom in their house.
Where else would you shit?
Where else?

#8

azulblur

Posted 02 January 2011 - 04:49 AM

Oh.... so THATS how you do that. I've always wondered how you get the FPS.

"Creepers just want hugs but when they get to you they realise they have no arms to hug you with so they explode from sadness... or something like that."


#9

andrewzuniga
  • Location: ButtFuckOfNoWhere, Alaska

Posted 02 January 2011 - 05:00 AM

Well this helped me out i have been mining at level 19 lol no wonder i find no diamonds.

Posted Image