It's a very simple mod like TooManyItems that add useful things in minecraft : obsidian tools, and a menu with useful features.
- Ingame Gui with many buttons open it by clicking on "Cube" button or you can use the shortcut key 'c' by default
- Switch day and night for SSP and SMP
- Switch the weather with sun and rain for SSP and SMP
- Switch gamemode ingamefor SSP and SMP
- A agrressive and passive butcher button that kills all correspondings mobs for SSP and SMP
- A level up button that increase your level for SSP and SMP
- A heal button that restores all your hearts and your hunger for SSP and SMP
- A super reach button that allow you to place/mine blocks within distance of 50 blocks
- Configurable commands : change them in commands.txt or ingame with the commands button
- Obsidian Tools and Sword but don't use ingot use obsidian block for crafting ( the recipe is the same of other tools but replace ingot by obsidian block) for SSP
In SMP the buttons made you typed commands in 0.1.0 and before but after you have to configure them :
- Day : /time set 0
- Night : /time set 14000
- Sun : /toggledownfall
- Rain : /toggledownfall
- Gamemode : /gamemode <player's name> 0 or 1
- butcher (passive and aggressive) : /butcher
- heal : /heal
- level up: /xp <7*player's level>
- super reach :
They are made by the community not by me.
Minecraft[1.2.5] Mediafire link :
old release :
- Locate your minecraft.jar file. On Windows, it's in %APPDATA%/.minecraft/bin
- Open minecraft.jar in an archive editor (WinRar/7-Zip/etc)
- Delete the META-INF folder.
- Copy (drag and drop) all the files * from the downloaded zip file into the jar file, replacing previous files.
- In %APPDATA%/.minecraft folder create a texte file named commands
- Run Minecraft and test !
You can support this mod by reply, like or add this file in your signature :
Add this :
You want to help me to code new features pm me !
(not needed but if you want to code a mod and you need help you can ask me)
Any Idea ?