• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

What is biggest sp project you've done?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Destroyerovevil

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:15 PM

I know this has probably been posted before but don't care much. So, what is the biggest project you have ever done by yourself? I am currently working on a custom Star Trek ship about 200-300 blocks long (not sure exactly). I would say that is the largest thing I will ever make. How about you all?

Register or log in to remove.

MaDh
    MaDh

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Minecraft: Mdh132

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:52 AM

A 1:1 scale of 2 players holding swords in the air crossed. Sadly the world would never convert to "Anvil" and would crash Minecraft when I tried to play the world so I deleted it... :steve_tearful:

Posted Image

memoric
    memoric

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:44 AM

for me my biggest creation was my train rail it spanned well over 5000 blocks which i had i tied it in with the max height you can go before the update and after bout 5 times spanned 5 villages along with amusement park i made a pyramid it went through and next to my sand factory (wasnt making them more of just alot of piston like conveyors powered my a single cart an another track set even built a fence around along with a company building named sandco inc)

Velrinoris

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:06 AM

I would say this is my biggest so far. Its far from done as of now. the whole area behind the office building isn't even used yet.
Posted Image

N-Man
    N-Man

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • Location: The universe. The one with the galaxies and planets and aliens and cookies and black holes and helicopters and dark matter and stuff.
  • Minecraft: _nimrod_

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:47 AM

For me it's my minecart station. There are four different destinations and four buttons, and the redstone system itself works like two combined RS NORs in the first floor, and two more RS NORs together with an AND gate that choose the destination itself. The station is designed like London's underground and the name is "Creeper Station". There is a huge creeper portrait on the ceiling.
Posted Image
Click it. Now.
Spoiler:

Marcellan
  • Location: In a hole. Night is falling and the undead are rising.
  • Minecraft: Marcellan

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:04 AM

A stone brick and stone house it was rather small I mainly build on multiplayer I have a lot bigger projects there

Posted Image

Werds
    Werds

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:12 AM

A giant self-sufficient underground house/city.

eAndPi
    eAndPi

Carpenter

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Minecraft: eAndPi

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:07 PM

I believe my biggest sp creation is a 1:1 scale of the CUBE, a giant 26x26x26 room maze, littered with rooms containing deadly traps. Unfortunatly, I could only make 1 trap...

The CUBE is from a movie called (shockingly enough) CUBE.
Math attack!

Destroyerovevil

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:59 PM

Nice everyone. I tried to put a picture on but I failed.

BZAnathema
  • Minecraft: BZAnathema

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:13 AM

Kudos to eAndPi - I was contemplating that one, nice to have closure on whether it's taken. Posted Image

My biggest project thus far is the Palace of Enryon, which is still very early in the building stage. It has its own thread as The Palace of Enryon [WIP]. Go check it out! :D

View PostIGTranquility, on 24 December 2013 - 02:42 PM, said:

its a game with exploding green monsters, get over the hunger bar.

Robotboy2000
  • Minecraft: Robotboy2000

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:24 AM

Mine? oh.  This. 1:1 scale, using cubic chunks.

minebook.me (Facebook for Minecraft) Posted Image

Spoiler:

hateray
    hateray

Carpenter

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:53 AM

View PostDestroyerovevil, on 12 April 2012 - 05:15 PM, said:

I know this has probably been posted before but don't care much. So, what is the biggest project you have ever done by yourself? I am currently working on a custom Star Trek ship about 200-300 blocks long (not sure exactly). I would say that is the largest thing I will ever make. How about you all?

Would love to see pics or sketches of the ship! I still got plenty of building projects to finish in survival before I can have fun in creative. Currently working on a massive rail system that will connect all my 10 houses. I might later do a 1:1 scale of a refit-constitution class ship or another smaller class.

Hsienrae
    Hsienrae

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Minecraft: HsIeNRaE

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:58 AM

An underground city with the roof as the GeoFront From Evangelion and the bottom as Jeeha Village from Gurren Lagann.
Barely started, but when completed it would be pretty pretty.

Posted Image

Stand up.

MinecraftiaHero

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:22 AM

i built a big puzzle map using pistons and redstone... but then i deleted my world!
i was soooo anoyed i was like NOOOOOOOOOOO!

View Posthateray, on 14 April 2012 - 08:53 AM, said:

Would love to see pics or sketches of the ship! I still got plenty of building projects to finish in survival before I can have fun in creative. Currently working on a massive rail system that will connect all my 10 houses. I might later do a 1:1 scale of a refit-constitution class ship or another smaller class.
yes, erm... i was thinking about making a big train station (trains are minecarts)

BlueJelloRain

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:37 AM

Full scale replica of the Planet Express building from Futurama. The exterior anyways, the interior just pissed me off. The entire interior of the building changes episode to episode, depending on how the writers feel that day. So I averaged how the rooms appear, and I'm attempting to duplicate the interior now.

I glanced at Badly-Drawn Jesus, then pulled the gun from my pocket. On Judgment Day, I'd be able to proudly state that when I thought the hordes of hell were coming for a local girl, I stood ready to shoot at them with a small-caliber pistol

PicassoPotato

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:25 AM

I built a large sandstone castle, about 400 blocks altogether.
100% legit.

Many deserts were harmed in the making of my fortress.

pocketMAD
  • Minecraft: pocketMAD

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:27 PM

My largest creation would be my city, but if you are talking building wise then it would either be my downtown water fountain, or my space station.

To summarize the summary: anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.”
― Douglas Adams' The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Ratterius

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:09 PM

My biggest creation is the cruise ship "Oasis of the Seas"

Hatchet112

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:05 PM

I made a pirate ship whit 3 cannons that shoots 4 tnt (each)

kalevivonkei
  • Minecraft: kaleviii

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:18 PM

some big buildings
Posted Image