Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Looking for a Minecraft Reseller service

minecraft reseller service looking host hosting

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Andresmbc

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:09 PM

Hello, I'm looking for a Minecraft Reseller service, and cheapest prices because I want to buy to you one and Resell it but I need a cheapest price and I maybe buy Minecraft Resellers from you.

Thank you

Andresmbc

Register or log in to remove.

Xebec
    Xebec

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:11 PM

Hey,

PieServ offers top-notch Minecraft servers with exclusive features that no other host out there has, and thats a fact.

We use PiePanel, a dedicated minecraft panel that allows you manage and install your plugins, add sub users so your friends can help out,  edit configuration, start stop and well everything else! You can also finally tune sub-users permissions, no other host offers this.

We start at 512MB for $7 (10 Players), orders can take up to 24 hours to setup, however most are instant and setup within 10 minutes. All our servers come with 1Gbit connections and SSDs to get the best performance possible

You can find out more information at http://www.pieserv.com/node/minecraft . Let me know if you have any queries and all tickets are answered within the hour.

http://www.pieserv.com/

Jackster22
  • Minecraft: Jackster22

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:18 PM

We offer reselling of our top notch service.

Please contact us on our website about it.

Jack,

Posted Image

GameServersDIRECT

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:54 PM

Send me a PM with more details, or go to gameserversdirect.com to contact us.

Minecraft hosting All servers include nightly backups, MySQL databases, FTP access, Multicraft Control panel. Our Servers are ran on a Windows server 2008 R2 i3 2100 3.1 GHz 8GB RAM Machine (expanding soon)