Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:36 AM
PC or Mac
Mobile Device (Android or iOS)
Minecraft PE (full version)
1. Connect the mobile device to PC or Mac.
2. Open iExplorer.
3. Click on the device name > Apps > Minecraft PE > minecraftpe.app > char.png
4. On the mobile device, make sure you have .png of the skin you want to use.
5. Refresh the page on iExplorer.
6. Replace the char.png with the other .png you are to use as your skin.
7. If you want to keep the original skin, rename the original skin as char1.png.
8. Eject your mobile device properly.
9. Open Minecraft PE.
10. Open or create a world and go to third-person view.
11. You have a new snazzy skin on you!
Hope you found this procedure easy to understand. Comment if you worked this out.
Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:34 PM
Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:47 PM
Added sepia effect:
Just a random colour change:
I'm guessing they'll all look awful, I'd try them myself if I had access to a JB device at this moment in time. I can work by pixels, but the effects were just added to the whole block page.
Edit* All 256x256
Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:01 PM
Yes i try it once an TP i work very well.
Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:23 PM
Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:10 PM
You can also change texture packs with it!