• Please log in to reply
448 replies to this topic

Ramona
    Ramona

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 991 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:18 PM

I originally named this world Sweetland and Caraworld. But that'll do too!
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

FutureNyanCat

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:24 PM

The Candyborns have developed the Gumdrop TV. With over 9000 channels to pick!

Posted Image

| YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/Jaden1291 | Forum: http://futurenyancat2002.prophpbb.com/ |

FutureNyanCat. The Nyan Cat of the Forum. Current Version: v120.0 (Despicable Kitty Update)

Ramona
    Ramona

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 991 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:31 PM

Metadroids also exist in the world. They have declared war to take territorial control of the planet in order to use the Caramel for power in their technology. So if we let the Metadroids win, all hope will be lost and this place will turn into a junkyard of metal.
That's where the Creamborns come in. Rare Caramelborns with the blood and soul of a Creamson Collosus but with the body of a mortal.
Posted Image

FutureNyanCat

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:36 PM

New ores, including Caramite, Lapis Lazumallow, and Gumdrop Emerald!

Posted Image

| YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/Jaden1291 | Forum: http://futurenyancat2002.prophpbb.com/ |

FutureNyanCat. The Nyan Cat of the Forum. Current Version: v120.0 (Despicable Kitty Update)

Ramona
    Ramona

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 991 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:38 PM

The sky has 99.9% of producing rainbows. It has a 100% chance of producing caramel auroras. and has a 80% chance of raining chocolate.
Chocolate Rain. Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. Chocolate Rain.
Posted Image

FutureNyanCat

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:43 PM

And the sky has a very rare chance of getting the Double Rainbow!

Posted Image

MCTimothy
  • Minecraft: MCTimothy

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:09 PM

An ounce of that double rainbow can be sold for 400 carpets on the candyborn-market.
I'm sorry that you nice people in forum games don't see me as much as they used to (ok, let's face it. You don't hear from me at all). I've discovered other websites, forums and things to do and I just don't have any time to have fun with you guys. Hope I'll see you again!

FutureNyanCat

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:11 PM

Candy Apples in the candyborn market, which is found in some candy cane trees.

Posted Image

Ramona
    Ramona

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 991 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:28 PM

Candyborns have created the Candy Corporation which focuses on Candy-coated Technology and Scientific Research
Posted Image

alfieq
    alfieq

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 238 posts
  • Minecraft: alfieq

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:28 PM

Candyborn has learned how to farm by use of help of caramel.. They put dipped chocolate onto a ground and creamed a bit, then use cookie seeds and plant them.. Keep sprinkle of melted chocolate and wala.. Candyborn has planted a first natural food.. COOKIE Fruit..
Recon Plane inbound! This plane can armed with 1 large bomb-load missile, frontal heavy machine guns and backside support machine guns.

Posted Image

FutureNyanCat

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:30 PM

They also made Mallowcorn, in which the corn cobs are replaced with marshmallows by using Marshmallows on wet chocolate ground.

Posted Image

Ramona
    Ramona

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 991 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:32 PM

Meanwhile at Applesauce Science...
Candyborn MD: Holy Candy! These candyplants have the ability to protect themselves from the undead!
Posted Image

alfieq
    alfieq

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:35 PM

Still back at Candyborn's town (in beginning), Mostly of buildings were made by waffle sticks and dark chocolate cement.. It also discovered to make a new artificial food called cornsmellow toast.. It mixture with brand flavor of flour stalks + mellowcorn + lollipop fruit and put in lava furnace to bake cornsmellow toast..
Recon Plane inbound! This plane can armed with 1 large bomb-load missile, frontal heavy machine guns and backside support machine guns.

Posted Image

FutureNyanCat

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:38 PM

Somewhat but the lava furnace should be Candy Cane Furnace.

So the next day...there is the new Supreme Candy Court...the really new goverment of the city!

Posted Image

alfieq
    alfieq

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:43 PM

After that, Entire Candyborn are celebrating a chocolate moon festival which it was the first holiday.

Posted Image

N-Man
    N-Man

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • Location: The universe. The one with the galaxies and planets and aliens and cookies and black holes and helicopters and dark matter and stuff.
  • Minecraft: _nimrod_

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:47 PM

The Candyborns belive in Candyogh, the great god who created everything. They belive that one day, The Sweet Day, Candyogh will come back and will give everyone lollipops.
Posted Image
Click it. Now.
Spoiler:

Ramona
    Ramona

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 991 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:53 PM

Resources:
Candycoal
Caramellica
Chocolate Emerald
Sugarite
Saltarite (EVIL)
Rainbowdashite
Pinkipieanite

And Twilightsparklite (Very damn rare. Prevents the Caramel Universe from collapsing)
Posted Image

CreepsInMyMind
  • Minecraft: Zigz1

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:32 PM

One day the candyborns started mining, AND FOUND TWILIGHTSPARKLITE!!!!!!!!

In the sky a star appeared, then a NYAN CAT WAS BORN! Nyan cats started taking over the sky!

Posted Image

-- H A P P Y    N E W    Y E A R ! --

SodaCant
    SodaCant

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:58 AM

Ok i just want to thank everybody who has posted so far!
I first thought it would be one of those topics that has only 1 page and a few replies but i really, really, REALLY want to thank you guys for the awesome creativity! :)
Posted Image

Ramona
    Ramona

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 991 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:32 AM

Your Welcome!:D

Now, their moon is filled with chocolatey  goodness. The gravity there is so high. And every 1st of Caramella (Their January), the moon does a caramel eclipse causing some of the chocolate to melt off falling into the planet. (Chocolate Rain)
Posted Image