• Please log in to reply
13027 replies to this topic

Suoermario
  • Minecraft: Suoermario

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:13 AM

In-game Name: Suoermario

In-game Rank: Free

Timezone: EST

How long have you played on our server?: 5 months or so.

Have you ever been muted or banned?: Nope.

If so, why and for how long?: ^

Why should we choose you as a Mod?: I know almost everything about this amazing server, I always follow rules, and I've never been muted, banned, kicked, or gotten in trouble from a Warden, Guard, or Mod. I also can type fast, and accurately. I have lots of time to put into this job, and I hope to do a great job if I do get accepted as Mod. I have seen the Mods get sassed, backtalked, and bashed by prisoners, and I do NOT agree with this. I often feel as if Mods are not respected, also, they are not treated fairly by new players. If I got Mod, I would try to change that mood.

Additional Information: I'm very sorry for my absence recently, I have been helping a friend out with his server, I have also been VERY busy with school, but it will be calming down now, so I'll have more BB time :D

If you want to contact me, use my e-mail:

[email protected]

Thank you for taking the time to read my app,

Suoermario

Register or log in to remove.

asq1233
    asq1233

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • Minecraft: colbyrocks19

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:24 AM

View Postgkide, on 08 November 2012 - 03:49 AM, said:

I want some respect instead of saying eww  no! gkide
RIIIGHHHT!

CheezeMonsta69/Colbyrocks19

Behind bars Free+

prison.mcviral.com

Custom W.I.P server potato69.mcserver.us hosted by CraftBlock Host.

kev991
    kev991

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:25 AM

banned advertiser
http://prntscr.com/ja98u

Firestarawesome
    Firestarawesome

The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Minecraft: Firestarawesome

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:30 AM

In-game Name:Firestarawesome
How old are you?: 16
What is your timezone(GMT)? I honestly do not know, but what we all know is that Viralgaming is awesome!
What time can you guard?: about 5 hours a day, sometimnes more
How long have you played on our Server?: I just joined, but it seems very very nice c:
What is your current rank (Block)?: I am C Block
Do you have experience with prison servers?:Yes, I have been in many prison servers
Do you have experience guarding?:I have not, but this server seems like the right place to learn!
Have you read all of the rules (guard and prisoner):Of course I have, otherwise I would not be posting!
Why should we pick you as guard?:I am very trustworthy and very mature. I try to keep people in line,
and I have a very low tolerance for hackers, griefers, rule breakers, ect. I prefer perminant ban
because they can always appeal their ban, but I will not permban without a warden's permission.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I will update it if need be c;

CreeperLord918
  • Minecraft: CreeperLord918

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:44 AM

View PostFirestarawesome, on 09 November 2012 - 02:06 AM, said:

I can't tell if you're a troll or just an idiot xD

He's both an idiot and a troll. I hate people like him.

View PostSuoermario, on 09 November 2012 - 12:13 AM, said:

Why should we choose you as a Mod?: I know almost everything about this amazing server, I always follow rules, and I've never been muted, banned, kicked, or gotten in trouble from a Warden, Guard, or Mod. I also can type fast, and accurately. I have lots of time to put into this job, and I hope to do a great job if I do get accepted as Mod. I have seen the Mods get sassed, backtalked, and bashed by prisoners, and I do NOT agree with this. I often feel as if Mods are not respected, also, they are not treated fairly by new players. If I got Mod, I would try to change that mood.

Additional Information: I'm very sorry for my absence recently, I have been helping a friend out with his server, I have also been VERY busy with school, but it will be calming down now, so I'll have more BB time :D

[email protected]

Suoermario

You'll make a great mod suoer. I just wish you'd be a guard again. Especially if I get accepted again.
I am Justice. I am Fear. I am the night. I. Am. BATMAN.
Why so serious?

melkor1980

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:48 AM

Mod: Melkor13
Player Banned: kirbydude101
Ban Length: Perm
Reason: Advertising
Evidence:
Spoiler:

CreeperLord918
  • Minecraft: CreeperLord918

Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:48 AM

View PostLegatio, on 03 November 2012 - 09:49 PM, said:

In-game Name: ImSxYN
Timezone: Eastern
How long have you played on out server?: Since July
Have you ever been muted or banned?: Only Muted once by Litlslipi
If so, why and for how long?: it was for 1 min and i cant remember why i was muted
Why should we choose you as a Mod?: I would like to be mod because whenever I play, there doesnt seem to be that many mods online when people need help. I would like to be a mod because i think that i could help them quite a bit and could also keep people from cursing and spamming the chat. I have moderating experience from being admin on numerous servers and I currently own 3 of my own. I really enjoy this server and feel that I could help to make it a better server in the long run.
Additional Information: Anything else that you want to know feel free to ask me on Behind Bars.

~ImSxYN

ImSxYn for mod! He's be a great mod. Any of the ex-guards would. Speaking of which, I owe a bunch of you guys money, which piles up to 2.5 mil in debt. Please allow me a few weeks to a few months to pay it all off.
I am Justice. I am Fear. I am the night. I. Am. BATMAN.
Why so serious?

Legatio
    Legatio

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Minecraft: ImSxYN

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:24 AM

If so, why and for how long?: it was for 1 min and i cant remember why i was muted
Why should we choose you as a Mod?: I would like to be mod because whenever I play, there doesnt seem to be that many mods online when people need help. I would like to be a mod because i think that i could help them quite a bit and could also keep people from cursing and spamming the chat. I have moderating experience from being admin on numerous servers and I currently own 3 of my own. I really enjoy this server and feel that I could help to make it a better server in the long run.
Additional Information: Anything else that you want to know feel free to ask me on Behind Bars.

~ImSxYN

Repost from Nov 3
Just floating around looking for a fun project!

GeorgeNorris007

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:13 PM

View PostIxinon, on 09 November 2012 - 04:28 PM, said:

u r al imatchur noob faces cuz u dnt good garding

ha hah u suckzss

Are you really this bad at spelling are or you just puuting it on because i think you have taken a rather large blow to the head

xneurox
    xneurox

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:22 PM

In-game Name:xneurox
How old are you?14
What is your timezone(GMT)?
What time can you guard?4pm-8pm
How long have you played on our Server? 9 months
What is your current rank (Block)? B
Do you have experience with prison servers?:yes lots i have played on over 5 prison servers
Do you have experience guarding?:yes i was a guard on 2 of the 5 servers
Have you read all of the rules (guard and prisoner):yes
Why should we pick you as guard?:i think i have had a lot of exsperiance as a guard and im think i am good at it it will not be harsh but at the same time will be fair

anton0777
  • Minecraft: anton0777

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:26 PM

Hey everyone!

Im sorry to say it but im resigning from guard. It was good 33 hours and 40 minutes i where guard on the server. And if i ever are gonna miss it. Im just gopnna make a application again ;-)

It was a good time:-)

Good-bye guard hello Free :)

Anton0777
Posted Image

Sgt_Smiley

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:48 PM

View Postanton0777, on 09 November 2012 - 09:26 PM, said:

Hey everyone!

Im sorry to say it but im resigning from guard. It was good 33 hours and 40 minutes i where guard on the server. And if i ever are gonna miss it. Im just gopnna make a application again ;-)

Good-bye guard hello Free Posted Image

Anton0777

Hey everyone!

Anton0777
Wish you luck :)
Posted Image

kev991
    kev991

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:52 PM

Banned by kev991
Banned for 7days
proof http://prntscr.com/jcjup

1990mustang

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:02 AM

View Postpkmaxmaxmax, on 02 November 2012 - 03:11 PM, said:

Moderator application of pkmaxmaxmax

Hey there again, here I'm back posting my moderator app. Quit two months ago, so I've to do it again, here we go!

IGN:
pkmaxmaxmax

IGR [ingame rank]:
[Free]

Timezone:
GMT+2

Server time:
With a quit of two months ago, I've played about 4/5 months now. Since june or so, when the server still was whitelisted

Have you ever been muted or banned?:
I've been muted once by squirrelmail (long time no see boy! Where ye at?) for 999 years, but he unmuted me again directly. He wanted to test something on me.

Why should we choose you as a Mod?:
I'm a mature moderator, already known on the server. I've been moderator and builder before, and even guard. I never will ban whitout evidence, exept in very special cases, wich have never occured to me yet. I hope so this will stay so. Muting with 2/3 warnings. Only for reasonable things.

This is pk saying, see you on the best server-group ever: Viral-Gaming. Never known such an awesome server group. Thank you anonym110, and all the other staff!

View PostLegatio, on 03 November 2012 - 09:49 PM, said:

~ImSxYN

View Postniamheyface, on 04 November 2012 - 07:01 PM, said:

Mod Application

In-game Name: niamheyface

In-game Rank: free

Timezone: GMT (London)

How long have you played on out server?: I'd say around 7 months, I'm not too sure, but I joined a month into when the server first started.

Have you ever been muted or banned?: No

If so, why and for how long?: N/A

Why should we choose you as a Mod?: I love this server, I would probably say I am one of the people who has been on this server for the longest. I love guarding, although I gave up on it, not because I wanted to pvp again or anything, because I wanted to step up further, get a new challenge and become a mod!

Additional Information: Not really, just would love to join the mods team!

View Postjamack2010, on 05 November 2012 - 03:14 AM, said:

In-game Name: clgman
Timezone: PST
How long have you played on out server?: So long ive lost count (more than 3months)
Have you ever been muted or banned?:I have been muted once
If so, why and for how long?:i was fooling around during a live stream which im very sorry for.
Why should we choose you as a Mod?:You should choose me as a mod because i am well known on the server i can watch the chat very well . I've read the mod rules multiple times so that ive memorized it.
Additional Information: I have played on this server for very long and have watched mods and how they work. I know that i need proof so that i can mute/ban people fairly. In the past i have reported many bugs and many glitches/glitchers. I would really love to be a staff member of ur incredible server.

View Postuae256, on 08 November 2012 - 12:17 PM, said:

In-game Name: xclassifiedx

In-game Rank: I am a [Free] rank.

Timezone: +4 GMT Abu Dhabi

How long have you played on out server?: I have been playing this server about 6 months now

Have you ever been muted or banned?: Yes, I have been muted and banned twice i got ban of hacked client and because i disrpected a staff but i have learned from my mitsakes.

If so, why and for how long?: I can moderate after school and play alot in the weekends

Why should we choose you as a Mod?: Because i want to moderate the chat and ban those hackers and mute people that spam and using bad language in the chat

Additional Information: I know its bad for being ban for hack client but i never used it after i got ban

View PostSuoermario, on 09 November 2012 - 12:13 AM, said:

Additional Information: I'm very sorry for my absence recently, I have been helping a friend out with his server, I have also been VERY busy with school, but it will be calming down now, so I'll have more BB time Posted Image

[email protected]

Suoermario
Mustang's Weekly Promotions:

Week of drama. Nuff said.

Free Rank -> TrialMod:

TrialMod -> Mod:

Georgenorris007
Tischer

Pending Applications:

Pkmaxmaxmax

Denied Applications:

Clgman
Niamheyface
Suomario
xclassifiedx
ImSxYN

Focus on your application more guys, and I need to see more help in the chat. With server growing, we need more people to help, not just moderate chat. Give me a lengthy read when I read your reason to become Mod. Best of luck if you reapply!

Please remember to wait the 3 day grace period if your application has been denied.

- HeadMod 1990Mustang
Ex-Warden: prison.mcviral.com
Posted Image

Suoermario
  • Minecraft: Suoermario

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:13 AM

View Post1990mustang, on 10 November 2012 - 01:02 AM, said:

Free Rank -> TrialMod:

TrialMod -> Mod:

Georgenorris007
Tischer

Pending Applications:

Pkmaxmaxmax

Denied Applications:

Clgman
Niamheyface
Suomario
xclassifiedx
ImSxYN

Focus on your application more guys, and I need to see more help in the chat. With server growing, we need more people to help, not just moderate chat. Give me a lengthy read when I read your reason to become Mod. Best of luck if you reapply!

Please remember to wait the 3 day grace period if your application has been denied.

- HeadMod 1990Mustang
Aww, guess I'll have to wait another 3 days to reapply! =/

mecraft55
  • Minecraft: mecraft55

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:37 AM

View Post1990mustang, on 10 November 2012 - 01:02 AM, said:

Free Rank -> TrialMod:

TrialMod -> Mod:

Georgenorris007
Tischer

Pending Applications:

Pkmaxmaxmax

Denied Applications:

Clgman
Niamheyface
Suomario
xclassifiedx
ImSxYN

- HeadMod 1990Mustang
Gratz Tischer and Geo! :)
//mag.racked.eu/cimage/2323tid/Minecon+2013%21/Toronto%2C+Canada%21/mca.png

asq1233
    asq1233

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • Minecraft: colbyrocks19

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:04 AM

Hey everyone!

Anton0777
Awww......

CheezeMonsta69/Colbyrocks19

Behind bars Free+

prison.mcviral.com

Custom W.I.P server potato69.mcserver.us hosted by CraftBlock Host.

DasGamecox
  • Minecraft: Gamecox
  • Xbox:Gamecox

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:37 AM

View PostTaz40012, on 04 November 2012 - 01:03 AM, said:

In-game Name: Taz40012

How old are you?: 15

What is your timezone(GMT)?: Central Usa.

What time can you guard?: Anytime after school (About 3:30).

How long have you played on our Server?: Since late June, when KrazySwaggaO was HeadGuard.

What is your current rank (Block)?: Free.

Do you have experience with prison servers?: Yes.

Do you have experience guarding?: Yes, I was a AGuard, then decided to retire for basically no reason, and i regret it.

Have you read all of the rules (guard and prisoner): I have!

Why should we pick you as guard?: I was a fantastic guard, never abuse my perms, and when someone thought i did i would explain to them that i didn't, i am nice to everyone, had a slip-up one time with a fellow guard, but it is all worked out and we are friends now! I never go to guard world unless there is no pvp, or other guards say i can. I help everyone (prisoners and guards) and Viral-Gaming is awesome!

View PostGlassTartan32, on 06 November 2012 - 09:20 AM, said:

In-game Name: My in-game name is: Glass_TartaN32

How old are you?I'm 15 years old.

What is your timezone(GMT)? I'm from Sweden and we got a timezone called CET (Centeal European Time) witch is GMT+1

What time can you guard? I can Guard pretty much. I have school from 08:00 am to 15:00 pm witch mean that I can guard 20 minutes before- and around 3-4 hours after school. On the weekends I can of course guard more.

How long have you played on our Server? I have only been playing on this server for 3 weeks. But I have played many other prison server the last months so the rules are not new to me. I have also figured out where the guards needs to put most focus and so on...

What is your current rank (Block)? My current rank is A-Block (Alpha)

Do you have experience with prison servers?: Yes, I got pretty much experience with prison servers. I have played on three different prison servers since July this summer. I got Free rank on one, A-Rank on one and Guard on the third. The server that I guarded was called BlackWater Prison Server. It was really fun at the beginning, but when people started to leave, I had nothing to do. Guarding a server wihtout players isn't especially fun... So I also guitted that server and joined another called Killion Detention Center. I got free rank on that server and had really fun. But when the server started to get really popular I also started to lagg. Some weeks later there was aorund 180 players online witch only made everything boring. There was sooo much players on and everyone was talking in the chat, so it was pretty much impossible to ask anyone something. When the poulation raised, the guards on Killion also started to be more inactive... So, there was like 1 guard that was guarding over 100 people at the same time... As you may understand, there was a chaos.. So I quitted Killion and found the awesome Behind Bars Prison Server. Everyone here is so nice and helpful, especially the guards and the staff team. The server wasn't overloaded with players either witch I prefer. So yeah, I have spent alot of time playing prison servers, so the rules arn't new to me.

Do you have experience guarding?: As I said, I have been Guard one time before. Unfortantly, I had to quit that server, but I think I was really good in the role as a guard. I could handle daily problems and also very important problems. I don't jail for nothing, I'm always in a good mood, and I always try to make everyone happy. Solving problems makes me really happy, because I know the feeling when someone actually listen to you, and help you with the problem. I also want to take everyones gaming experience to the next level. And with that, I mean taht I want to stop these people that only lives for killing others. I also think that if I succeed with this, I think the server will get more popular. Thats bacause I have seen many new comers getting killed when they have been running from the tree farm to the ender chest to store their first logs. So, when they get killed, they mostly quit the server because they get so sad when idiots are killing them. I do understand, because that also happened to me when I played my first prison server. So, I really want to change this and make everyone (especially the new comers) happier.

Have you read all of the rules (guard and prisoner): Of course I have read all the rules, otherwise, I wouldn't be applying for guard.

Why should we pick you as guard?: As I said on the question about guard experience, I do want to stop the riots that always kills the new comers for their stuffs. I want to change everyones view of why it's important to treat other people like you want to be treated. I think that's a pretty big problem for many players here. I also want to change everyones respect to the guards and staff. I have seen many players that is doing this great, but also many that swear to the guards, and many that tries to kill them. Im also always in a good mood, I'll never jump to conclusions and helping others makes me really happy Posted Image I'm also always fair and ill never give someone something "extra" just because i may know them in real life. Or because they are a good friend to me in-game. That's a very important obvious rule to me. I guess that's all, if you want to know more about me, just pm me the questions on this forum, I will also be active on here. Posted Image

PS: My in-game name is Glass_TartaN32 with that underscore. Not as my forum display name is written. Thanks for reading!

/Glass_TartaN32 Viral Gaming Is Awesome!!!

View Postnicefeet7, on 07 November 2012 - 01:47 AM, said:

In-game Name: My IN-GAME name is: Ryan1431

How old are you? I am 16 years old.

What is your timezone(GMT)? I am on EST timezone (Eastern Standard Time) and that is GMT+/-5:00

What time can you guard? Well I am in school, so from monday-friday i have school from
8:00AM - 3:00PM (thats when I get home) so I can gaurd from 3:00PM until 10:30PM. After 10:30PM Is when I usually
chill out with friends. Now of course I would hope your expectations aren't seven and a half
hours per day, but i will likely get at least 2-3 hours per day in. Weekends? Absolutely free.
There might be the odd date with a girlfriend but thats it.

How long have you played on our Server? I've now been playing on your server for a good 3-4 months.
I've enjoyed it since the start to where I am, of course its been getting a little repetetive,
which is why I'm applying for guard. But I'm almost free, so I'm gonna try and do both.

What is your current rank (Block)? My current block is E block (Elite).

Do you have experience with prison servers?: Yes. I have been playing prison servers since last year september. Thats when i was introduced to them by my brother, he had his own which I played
on for a couple months, until I moved on to more experienced prison servers. I haven't forgotten
any of the rules, your rules and the other server's rules are very alike. Anyways, long story short,
if I were to estimate, I would say (including your server) that I have been on at least 5 different
prison servers. 6 If you count my brother's server (which was actually fairly popular) and 7
if you count another friends server that didn't quite make it to popularity but had at least 10
to 15 ppl on per day.

Do you have experience guarding?: I do have good experience guarding. Out of the 7 servers I was
on, I guarded for 3 of those servers... and I'm really hoping to be able to make that number 4!!
I am familiar with the rules of guarding. The rules aren't much different than yours, just a few
differences is all. But yes, I have good experience guarding, my PVP over the last year has
improved like you wouldn't even believe (1 VS. 4 all of us full diamond, took down 3 but the last
on got to me) and rules have been memorized due to the guarding. The only difference i find between
guarding on the other servers and guarding on this server is that it seems it is harder to apply and be
accepted as a guard on this server, which is why i'm going all out. The guards on this server seem a
lot more entertaining than the others, and I hope I get the oppertunity to test that theory.

Anyways to summarize what I've said, I have good experience guarding on servers. I have been a
guard on 3/7 of the prison server's i've been on, and hopefully will get the oppertunity to be
a guard on your server

Have you read all of the rules (guard and prisoner): Yes. I have read all the rules of guarding
for this server, and over my experience guarding, I have memorized them aswell.

Why should we pick you as guard?: I think you should pick me as a guard because i will be here to
help stop all of the riots that take place on this server. I have seen many riots on this server
that include people killing people for diamond tools, iron, diamond, etc... In fact I have had
many diamonds stolen from me, which will be a good way to keep me motivated to be a guard.
Too much stuff gets taken from people who are in C block and just want to get out that bad. So

here I am. Applying for guard so that i can help stop the riots and the items that take half an hour to get for someone determined to get out,  but only 3-4 hits with a cobblestone sword for someone else who is too lazy to take initiative and get it themselves. Like i said, I am also very good pvp, not like that will be much of a worry for full enchanted chainmail armour and an enchanted diamond sword... but with 5 ppl chasing you with cobble swords... good pvp could still help. One more thing, which will wrap up this application. As a prisoner, I'm pretty chill, you know, some1 needs 2k, sure.. i'll provide. But as a guard, I'm strict. Even a really good friend, they disobey rules, I do whatever is neccessary for punishment. None of this "They were really good friends and I
didn't think it would be that bad if i just let him get away with it just this one time!" crap. I will do what I can to make sure that from block to block as I rank up, no prisoner too lazy to get their own materials will ever resort to killing others to rank up faster.

Thank you for your consideration and time, I hope that you recognize how much I would like to be a guard, I will not let
you down Viral Gaming!

╙Θ~~~VIRAL GAMING WIN~~~Θ╜

View PostSgt_Smiley, on 05 November 2012 - 05:37 PM, said:

In-game Name:
My in game name is, Sgt_Smiley

How old are you?
I am 13 years old, I might be young but I can assure you I am mature and responsible for the job

What is your timezone(GMT)?
Central European Time

What time can you guard?
I wont be able to play every day(weekdays), but on Friday to Sunday i can Guard 4-5 hours. I know its not too much time but I'm working on getting more time to play.

How long have you played on our Server?
I Have played on the server for about 4-5 months, I am not sure how long the server has been up, but I feel like that i have been playing this long

What is your current rank (Block)?
I am a Proud [A] Block Prisoner and I am working hard to get to [E] Block

Do you have experience with prison servers?:
Yes i have experience with one server, but it's not as good as this server.

Do you have experience guarding?:
Yes i do. On the other server I was Moderator, it wasn't exactly the same but during the time i learned all the responsibilities as a Mod.(Mod was like guard except the armor was iron)

Have you read all of the rules (guard and prisoner):
I have read all the rules, and I am trying my best to memorize them.

Why should we pick you as guard?:
I would enjoy the authority, respect, and responsibility that comes with the position. Call it whatever you wish, but I've always enjoyed being held to a higher standard and striving to live up to those expectations.

Additional Information:
I know that I wont be able to play very often, but I am trying my best to play as much as I can on the server.
Thank you for your time.
~Sgt

View PostCreeperLord918, on 08 November 2012 - 11:42 PM, said:

In-game Name: CreeperLord918

How old are you? 16

What is your timezone(GMT)? EST (USA)

What time can you guard? Anytime after school between 3 pm and 10 pm except Fridays due to Friday Night Magic.

How long have you played on our Server? About 4-5 months now

What is your current rank (Block)? Free

Do you have experience with prison servers?: Yes

Do you have experience guarding?: Yes, I am an ex-guard.

Have you read all of the rules (guard and prisoner): Yes

Why should we pick you as guard?: I believe I should be a guard again because I repented my actions from previous run and have noticed a lot of new players who need protecting. People have been complaining about protection and I want to set that put to better terms. I am an expierenced guard and wish to rejoin them to help out the new recruits. I am loyal to the server and have never been banned muted or jailed and I know every rule by heart. Also, Viralgaming is awesome.

-CreeperLord918

Guard Selections

From now on, I will be be Approving Guard Applications for Warden Review every Friday.

Focus on Giving me a longer read for your applications. The more information, the better.

Past Guard Approvals will be dealt with shortly

If You don't see your name, or have any other questions, Let me know in-game, Skype [Dasgamecox], or private message here.

If you have been approved, You need to come on the server and let a warden know.

Approved Guard Applications

Taz40012
Poi4521
Glass_TartaN32
Ryan1431
Creeperlord918
Sgt_Smiley

Denied Guard Applications

Fatal_injury
MrMacMiller
DANATHEBEAST
Edde34
hi1234hi1234hi
Xain1112
Firestarawesome
Strakattack
Ninjaflame
Tomamphlette1
Lorvet
Xneurox
Gmander2
Lolman108
Jingel36
Dxbrhoom

***You Must be B rank+ to apply for Guard.

You will be denied if you're a C and applied***

Please Wait 3 days to post your app again if you were denied.  

Edited by IAmGamecox, 10 November 2012 - 10:02 PM.

mecraft55
  • Minecraft: mecraft55

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:46 AM

View PostIAmGamecox, on 10 November 2012 - 02:37 AM, said:

Guard Selections

From now on, I will be be Approving Guard Applications for Warden Review every Friday.

Focus on Giving me a longer read for your applications. The more information, the better.

Past Guard Approvals will be dealt with shortly

If You don't see your name, or have any other questions, Let me know in-game, Skype [Dasgamecox], or private message here.

If you have been approved, You need to come on the server and let a warden know.

Approved Guard Applications

Taz40012
Poi4521
Glass_TartaN32
Ryan1431
Creeperlord918
Sgt_Smiley

Denied Guard Applications

Fatal_injury
MrMacMiller
DANATHEBEAST
Edde34
hi1234hi1234hi
Xain1112
Firestarawesome
Strakattack
Ninjaflame
Tomamphlette1
Lorvet
Xneurox
Gmander2
Lolman108
Jingel36
Dxbrhoom

***You Must be B rank+ to apply for Guard.

You will be denied if you're a C and applied***

Please Wait 3 days to post your app again if you were denied.  

Welcome Back Taz
//mag.racked.eu/cimage/2323tid/Minecon+2013%21/Toronto%2C+Canada%21/mca.png

Taz40012
  • Minecraft: Taz40012

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:55 AM

View Postmecraft55, on 10 November 2012 - 02:46 AM, said:

Welcome Back Taz
Greeat
Posted Image