I wanted the shaders to work with MagicLauncher so I packaged them.
I distribute them here with the following reservations:
- I will not maintain the files for future versions
- I will not answer replies on this thread
- All recognition of effort belongs to Daxnitro and SonicEther
1. Download and Install MagicLauncher
2. Download Optifine and Install in MagicLauncher (Make a note of which version you have)
3. Download the Shader Core (engine) for your Optifine Version and Install in MagicLauncher
4. Download the Shader that you want to use and Install in MagicLauncher
Your world should look like this: My Server
Need a hand?
This video should help!
Cores: (Place one of the following under Optifine in MagicLauncher)
For OptiFine HD A2 Standard
--> Daxnitro's Shader Core [1.2.5].zip
For OptiFine HD A2 Smooth
--> Daxnitro's Shader Core S [1.2.5].zip
For OptiFine HD A2 Multi-Core
--> Daxnitro's Shader Core M [1.2.5].zip
Shaders: (Choose ONE)
It will say there's no mod, that's because it's only preferences files.
Sonic Ether's Shader [Default] [1.2.5]
Sonic Ether's Shader [Lite] [1.2.5]
Sonic Ether's Shader [Ultra] [1.2.5]
Sonic Ether's Shader [Ultra DOF] [1.2.5]
Sonic Ether's Shader [Ultra No Motion Blur or DOF] [1.2.5]
Optional Shaders: (Put one of these after your shader if you feel like it)
Sonic Ether's Shader [No Waving Objects] [1.2.5]
Sonic Ether's Shader [Waving Grass and Leaves] [1.2.5]
Sonic Ether's Shader [Waving Grass no Waving Leaves] [1.2.5]
Further Information about the shader can be found on SonicEther's original thread.