Latest News Article

Minecraft Skin Search by SpottyFountain8

mss mss by spottyfountain8 spottyfountain8 minecraft mss

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

SpottyFountain8

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:31 PM

DOWNLOAD

Hey guys, I have built a cool program that you should use. It's called the Minecraft Skin Search AKA, MSS, (not very original name, I know)  It's simply to use and fun. I might even make one with a download button in. Download MSS today! Here is a screen shot:
Posted Image

If you wan't to download the skin, follow these simple steps:

1. Place your mouse on the skin.
2. Click it and drag it to your web browser URL search
3. Right click the image and press "Save image as..."
4. Save it to desktop or anywhere els.
5. Your done! now you can upload and use the skin!
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

CentrallyProcessed
    CentrallyProcessed

SCT Overlord bow in fear before his might

• Sectional Moderator
  • 5329 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:33 PM

Did you have to use that horrid font? Also, this would probably be better under "Minecraft Tools."
C# and D programmer, web designer and developer.

I am a representative of DemonVPS. (https://www.DemonVPS.com)

SpottyFountain8

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:27 PM

View PostCentrallyProcessed, on 09 April 2012 - 03:33 PM, said:

Did you have to use that horrid font? Also, this would probably be better under "Minecraft Tools."
Sorry about the font, why is there something always wrong with it? Anyway, I can update the program with the Minecraft font if you would like, your right about moving it to Minecraft Tools, sorry about that, anyway, enjoy the program!
Posted Image

willfurnell
  • Minecraft: willfurnell

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:40 PM

I don't seem to get that font on my W7 system - and I am glad! Just Arial or something is perfectly fine and easy to read.

Posted Image

Maybe you could make the text non-static, in the way that when you move the window, the text expands with it. You could also add a Download button above the Exit button so users can click this and download the skin.
Posted Image

SpottyFountain8

Posted 09 April 2012 - 05:00 PM

View Postwillfurnell, on 09 April 2012 - 04:40 PM, said:

I don't seem to get that font on my W7 system - and I am glad! Just Arial or something is perfectly fine and easy to read.

Posted Image

Maybe you could make the text non-static, in the way that when you move the window, the text expands with it. You could also add a Download button above the Exit button so users can click this and download the skin.
I have update it so now the background color is dim grey and the font is Minecraft. I haven't made a download button yet because I do not have the code for it. I might add it someday though, in the mean time have a nice day and enjoy the program!
Posted Image