Heres what I have tried:
- Re-download minecraft.exe / also tried the .jar version for linux
- Uninstall and re-install java (Both runtime environment 6 and 7)
- Went to appdata folder to remove .minecraft but that doesnt exist because the .exe wont run and thus .minecraft cannot be created.
- Disabled antivirus (AVG)
- Added .exe to the windows firewall exceptions
- Ran CCleaner just in case
- Tried to "Run as Adminstrator"
Please help me with this. I've been a huge fan of the game and I would like very much to start playing again.
Edited by RassError, 09 April 2012 - 11:13 AM.