Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Lava-Craft ( Lava Survival Beta )


  • Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#1

Bmthrules

Posted 14 May 2010 - 07:21 PM

MODDED MC# IS ON THE SERVER RIGHT NOW :P
Lava Death is also on the server, touching lava auto spawns you to map spawn :D
Slot size has been increased
Physics is now godly


Server Status: [img]http://res.gjomc.co.cc/hb.php?ip=184.91.113.121&port=1301&on=http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt108/bmthrules2/25.png&off=http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt108/bmthrules2/21.png[/img]

Posted Image

This is our beta Lava Survival server, We build flood and SURVIVE while having a great time :D

12/7
-Mature-Intelligent Admins/Ops
-Everyone can build no limits
-Laid back yet fun and non-abuseable gameplay
-(custom software)
-Lava-Craft IRC Server #LC
-1000000 slot size
-Death on touch of lava(Lava-Death)

(Soon to have more maps)


Lava-Craft Server Link

Register or log in to remove.

#2

Bmthrules

Posted 14 May 2010 - 09:52 PM

/Back Online

EDIT:Added a online/offline indicator :3

Mod Edit: Merged Double-Post.

#3

riverchen
    riverchen

    Nether Resident

  • Members
  • 2287 posts
  • Location: Behind You.
  • Minecraft: Riverchen

Posted 15 May 2010 - 11:52 AM

Yay a good alternative to TOL! Expect me to get on alot.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Made by AWOL42

#4

Bmthrules

Posted 15 May 2010 - 04:02 PM

riverchen said:

Yay a good alternative to TOL! Expect me to get on alot.

I left it on all night, sorry if you guys got griefed a bit while I was gone.


EDIT: New map hopefully will fix the Physics shutdown error as it has a smaller roof.

Fixed the Physics Overload error completely.

We might be switching off from MC# and getting our own custom coded software later this week, cross your fingers!

#5

calzoneman

Posted 16 May 2010 - 01:52 PM

It's too bad riverchen posted in here or we'd have had a record number of successive posts by the same user... you know there's an edit button right?
Posted Image
[bookshelf] [bookshelf] [bookshelf] [bookshelf] [bookshelf] [bookshelf] [bookshelf] [bookshelf] [bookshelf] [bookshelf] [bookshelf] [bookshelf] [bookshelf] [bookshelf]

#6

Evicous
    Evicous

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 88 posts
  • Location: the Underground City of the Mole People

Posted 17 May 2010 - 12:33 AM

Sweet server you got going there BMT. Keep being cool.

Also, I believe we've won the award for most awesome creation ever-
Posted Image

#7

Bmthrules

Posted 17 May 2010 - 04:29 PM

Lmao, is that when the Physics shutdown :3

I fixed the physics and made a Builder+ Map for you guys.

#8

Fendron
    Fendron

    Forum/Wiki Sponsor

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1371 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 04:45 PM

Lol stupid staff I was in someones base the owner of the base said Don't flood (I never flood) Than the owner of the base flooded his own base and said that it was me (The owner of the base was just a guest) than I got kicked -.-.
Posted Image
Did I say something helpful? Or if you think I'm awesome (I know you do), click the green +.

#9

Bmthrules

Posted 17 May 2010 - 05:13 PM

fendron said:

Lol stupid staff I was in someones base the owner of the base said Don't flood (I never flood) Than the owner of the base flooded his own base and said that it was me (The owner of the base was just a guest) than I got kicked -.-.

You flooded his base, and I kicked you.

Most griefers I just IP-Ban on site, consider yourself lucky.

#10

Frost01
    Frost01

    Nether Resident

  • Members
  • 2030 posts
  • Location: Aperture science labratories, the home of portal and all things portal-ish

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:40 PM

Do you have a /pget style thing on this server?
(If you dont know what I mean, visit a D3 server)
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI
^The Portal Song!^

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=b6Q_koTHB54
^Taste the cake song!^

The cake is NOT a lie!

#11

Bmthrules

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:41 PM

Frost01 said:

Do you have a /pget style thing on this server?
(If you dont know what I mean, visit a D3 server)

No time to jump on one, care to explain what the command does?

#12

Evicous
    Evicous

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 88 posts
  • Location: the Underground City of the Mole People

Posted 17 May 2010 - 11:23 PM

Bmthrules said:

Lmao, is that when the Physics shutdown :3

I fixed the physics and made a Builder+ Map for you guys.
Yep. Of course, it isn't as awesome when the viewer knows that. ^^

Awesome. I'm sure I will be building there almost exclusively.


Out of idle curiosity, what are all of the different ranks you have set up?

#13

Bmthrules

Posted 17 May 2010 - 11:41 PM

Evicous said:

Bmthrules said:

Lmao, is that when the Physics shutdown :3

I fixed the physics and made a Builder+ Map for you guys.
Yep. Of course, it isn't as awesome when the viewer knows that. ^^

Awesome. I'm sure I will be building there almost exclusively.


Out of idle curiosity, what are all of the different ranks you have set up?

Well,

Main.dat = Visit/guest Build/guest

vip.dat = Visit/Builder+ Build/Builder+

I'm prolly going to clean out the OP list and only OP active Capts from g13

#14

Bmthrules

Posted 18 May 2010 - 01:11 AM

Important: Today somehow, a few members made themself UberOP had full control of the server and went on a rampage, the incident is 100% fixed and no longer a threat.

EDIT: Looked at the commands for our custom server, looks great for my end.
Hopefully have the new server up and running in a few days.

#15

Frost01
    Frost01

    Nether Resident

  • Members
  • 2030 posts
  • Location: Aperture science labratories, the home of portal and all things portal-ish

Posted 18 May 2010 - 04:04 PM

The /pget command shows who created/deleted that block, it helps with bannig secret greifers and labeling unnamed pieces of work.
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Y6ljFaKRTrI
^The Portal Song!^

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=b6Q_koTHB54
^Taste the cake song!^

The cake is NOT a lie!

#16

Bmthrules

Posted 18 May 2010 - 05:01 PM

Frost01 said:

The /pget command shows who created/deleted that block, it helps with bannig secret greifers and labeling unnamed pieces of work.

/about

ADDED IRC: LINK IN OP

#17

Evicous
    Evicous

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 88 posts
  • Location: the Underground City of the Mole People

Posted 19 May 2010 - 01:41 AM

Posted Image
Awesome is self-explanitory.

#18

Bmthrules

Posted 19 May 2010 - 02:06 AM

IRC Linked to Server+ IRC AI BOT = Pure win.

#19

calzoneman

Posted 19 May 2010 - 06:52 PM

What you need is to have 2 IRC bots, activate them on each other, and let them have a conversation.
Posted Image
[bookshelf] [bookshelf] [bookshelf] [bookshelf] [bookshelf] [bookshelf] [bookshelf] [bookshelf] [bookshelf] [bookshelf] [bookshelf] [bookshelf] [bookshelf] [bookshelf]

#20

poke41
    poke41

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 09:36 PM

calzoneman said:

What you need is to have 2 IRC bots, activate them on each other, and let them have a conversation.
THIS.
BTW, nobody's on the server.
GET ON IT! :x
Posted Image
If I deserve one, give me one.