[1.7.2][Forge] Lots of food [+150 000 dowloads !]

• Please log in to reply
825 replies to this topic

Leichenengel
  • Minecraft: Look at my name
  • Xbox:Ain't got one

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:22 PM

View PostMCXTreme, on 03 January 2013 - 11:43 AM, said:

I don't mind at all. all i ask is to give me a little credit for the idea.

so apart from that your more than welcome to use any idea i come up with.

Of course I will give you credits xD I actuall only plan to make a list of ideas and then provide possible recipes along the way so my ideas become a little more plastic.

As for the pork pie I'd expand the idea to Meat pies in general - so we have Pork Pie, something similar to Steak&Kidney, Steak&Mushroom and Chicken&Veggie. If you are fine that I mention you when I list the meat pie idea I'm fine to do that ^^.

With my upcoming post I actually want to put my previous list of ideas into clean categories and then just include possible recipes. :3

By the way: I use Mo'Creatures as well but wth is "Flan's Mod"?

View PostAznaktaX, on 03 January 2013 - 01:39 PM, said:

Yeah, so that's why I couldn't install the mod, I didn't know anything about the modified base classes!(I could run the mod perfectly fine in 1.4.5, I just wasn't getting any of the fishes, etc.)

I'm 99% certain that at the very least you can put custom drops in the mobs without modifying base classes!

I'm not sure about the others, but I'm positive even for them too!

Other than that, the mod has great content even without these few features!(Although I was very excited about the golden fish XD)

To get drops from mobs and the other fishes you have to manually install the mod by inserting the files into the .minecraft.jar - otherwise the mod will work but things like mob-drops and new fishes or anything else based on modiefied base classes won't ^^

Do you want Kitchen Furniture&Devices in Vanilla? Discuss here: http://www.minecraft...re-and-devices/

Register or log in to remove.

JGabrielVEX

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:44 PM

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JGabrielVEX

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:01 PM

great!

MCXTreme
    MCXTreme

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:59 PM

View PostLeichenengel, on 03 January 2013 - 06:22 PM, said:

By the way: I use Mo'Creatures as well but wth is "Flan's Mod"?

Flans Mod is a mod that adds guns, planes, vehicles etc.
Posted Image

Leichenengel

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:58 AM

View PostMCXTreme, on 03 January 2013 - 10:59 PM, said:

Flans Mod is a mod that adds guns, planes, vehicles etc.

Ohes so basically not reall something for me as I am fine with the weapons I currently have ^^

Do you want Kitchen Furniture&Devices in Vanilla? Discuss here: http://www.minecraft...re-and-devices/

Lemurboy07

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:24 AM

..... Holy crap that is a lot of food and I have to say the idea of the Sweet Houses is a nice touch but think with the candy, you could make like gummies, lolipops, chews, etc.

Leichenengel

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:56 AM

I just decided that I will make several parts from my clean suggestion list. Including recipe suggestiosn and everything would create a huge wall of text. And I noticed while writing that even with that system the posts will be long enough :D But I want to do it - if it gets too much for your taste you can still just ignore it xDD

pifou92000

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:01 AM

View PostLeichenengel, on 04 January 2013 - 03:56 AM, said:

I just decided that I will make several parts from my clean suggestion list. Including recipe suggestiosn and everything would create a huge wall of text. And I noticed while writing that even with that system the posts will be long enough Posted Image But I want to do it - if it gets too much for your taste you can still just ignore it xDD
No problem if it makes a long list ^^
It's even better than a small one. :)

Check out my mods ! Posted Image

Lots of Food

Improving Minecraft

AMareBlagomajer

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:04 PM

This was the first mod I installed on my minecraft and when I updated my minecraft I forgot about it completely and now I got back to see my first mod grown so big and got so cool(as always) :D .I have one suggestion.Have u seen Nandonalts Dairy mod.If u did and if u can make that cheese block in next update I would be so thankful.BTW he are some diamonds for u Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image .

Leichenengel

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:32 PM

View Postpifou92000, on 04 January 2013 - 10:01 AM, said:

No problem if it makes a long list ^^
It's even better than a small one. Posted Image

Honestly the system I use would exceed the maximum number of characters...It's better I do it in a few parts though I might eventually submit them one after the other so it would basically be like some sort of huge list :D

View PostAMareBlagomajer, on 04 January 2013 - 12:04 PM, said:

This was the first mod I installed on my minecraft and when I updated my minecraft I forgot about it completely and now I got back to see my first mod grown so big and got so cool(as always) Posted Image .I have one suggestion.Have u seen Nandonalts Dairy mod.If u did and if u can make that cheese block in next update I would be so thankful.BTW he are some diamonds for u Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image .

Cheese is already included you craft it by putting Milk into a Furnace ^^

DutchMineOwner

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:57 PM

View PostMCXTreme, on 03 January 2013 - 11:43 AM, said:

I don't mind at all. all i ask is to give me a little credit for the idea.

so apart from that your more than welcome to use any idea i come up with.

Thanks

MCX

The 1.4.6 version works perfectly fine, are you sure you installed it correctly and that you are not getting conflicts with other mods.

I just drop the file in the "mods" folder same as I did with the 1.4.5 version before. I started with a fresh mine craft.jar+forge and I dont get an error report the mod is just not loading

pifou92000

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:17 PM

View PostDutchMineOwner, on 04 January 2013 - 02:57 PM, said:

I just drop the file in the "mods" folder same as I did with the 1.4.5 version before. I started with a fresh mine craft.jar+forge and I dont get an error report the mod is just not loading
So you did not install it correctly. Could you read the README before coming complaining on the forum ?

Lots of Food

Improving Minecraft

Leichenengel

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:11 PM

View Postpifou92000, on 04 January 2013 - 03:17 PM, said:

So you did not install it correctly. Could you read the README before coming complaining on the forum ?

As he said - you need to install the mod MANUALLY by injecting ALL files (expect the Readme) into the minecraft.jar. Otherwise the Mod either won't work at all or some functions won't work.

Where is the common sense these days?

pifou92000

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:31 PM

View PostLeichenengel, on 04 January 2013 - 05:11 PM, said:

As he said - you need to install the mod MANUALLY by injecting ALL files (expect the Readme) into the minecraft.jar. Otherwise the Mod either won't work at all or some functions won't work.

Where is the common sense these days?
No, only the files which are in the "put in minecraft.jar" folder ^^

Lots of Food

Improving Minecraft

ExtremeGamer789

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:42 PM

add bacon
Sorry for bad english.

Leichenengel

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:53 PM

View Postpifou92000, on 04 January 2013 - 07:31 PM, said:

No, only the files which are in the "put in minecraft.jar" folder ^^

I put them all in and it works fine ^^ But those 3 Texture issues - I somewhat have the impression they are unused textures idk - anyways - as long as they only look odd in the list of TMI I'm fine xD - didn'T encouter odd textures in the wild yet so I guess it works either way ^^

justAgamer191

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:14 PM

Please help. I can't download it on my mac. It says decompression failed.

Leichenengel

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:21 PM

View PostjustAgamer191, on 04 January 2013 - 09:14 PM, said:

Please help. I can't download it on my mac. It says decompression failed.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q...compressing OSX

justAgamer191

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:07 PM

View PostLeichenengel, on 04 January 2013 - 09:21 PM, said:

Still doesn't work any other ideas?

Leichenengel

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:14 PM

View PostjustAgamer191, on 04 January 2013 - 10:07 PM, said:

Still doesn't work any other ideas?

What is the actual issue? Can you download the Mod?

If yes: If you downloaded the mod how does the file look? Is it shown as an unknown file format?

If yes: Go and get WinRar or 7zip for Mac and try again.