• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

anyone know the easiest way to find a slime chunck without 3rd party software?

slime chunk

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

zueljin
    zueljin

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:42 PM

so ive searched a bit on the subject and ive been told everything from download this program to use this tool.  i want to be able to locate one with legit methods within the game using f3 and such.  i do an lp and typically dont do any map analysis on my own terrain or anything like that.  i just want to find slimes.  if anyone knows a method or can reccomend a tutorial please share it with me.  you can pm me on youtube www.youtube.com/zueljin or reply to this thread but id rather the pm on youtube for easier access.  appreciate it guys... i really need sticky pistons from some upcoming projects.

sincerely,
zueljin

Register or log in to remove.

ownageburst279
  • Minecraft: Ownageburst279

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:17 PM

If you see slimes in a chunk. Its a slime chunk. Without 3rd party software there is no other way.

BIG RED THINGS GET ATTENTION!

RandomNameThing
  • Minecraft: DABOMBDIGETY

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:17 PM

Mine a giant room underground and watch where slime's spawn. You now have your slime chunk.
Computer specs
Spoiler:

Hyperventilate

Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:25 PM

View Postownageburst279, on 06 April 2012 - 05:17 PM, said:

If you see slimes in a chunk. Its a slime chunk. Without 3rd party software there is no other way.

This.

If you don't want to use third party software, just roam around until you hear slime.

Life is not measured in the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.